Countess Confectioner

59,975 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:22 am
toricmpbll
i'm not doing halloween this year i'm to old
You're never too old for Halloween! Now go to the corner and think about what you said. When you've come to your senses you can come out.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:26 am
toricmpbll
User Image

what are u 14 right?
I was still doing halloween that age, i think i did until i was like 17 lol
celebrate halloween here on gaia
xd

User Image

[KookieMunzta]

toricmpbll

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 3:01 pm
KookieMunzta
toricmpbll
User Image

what are u 14 right?
I was still doing halloween that age, i think i did until i was like 17 lol
celebrate halloween here on gaia
xd

User Image
i probley will. i mite just put on some mack up and take the little kids for the candy  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 3:41 pm
toricmpbll

tori im 20 and i still do halloween and i always will. just cuz ppl give you odd looks when you say trick or treat shouldent be a put off. besides i dont really go to may houses anymore. i like to stick to the shadows and scare the piss out of ppl. twisted

LOL one year. oh this is good. one year we went out and i was a scare crow that year. lol but when we finished trick or treating i stood in my neighbors yard with my arms out like a scarecrow. lol she came out and was like who but that there? lol i turned aound reall slow and smiled at her. ROFL she ran screaming into the house. lol too easy, too easy twisted  

Zygona

Grim Reaper

55,100 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Reaper of Souls 500
  • Jolly Roger 50

Angel Muerto

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 4:06 pm
that would have been awesome to have seen. i also agree with you never being too old for Helloween. everyone here in the guild calls me the old guy but i'm still celebrating it. each year we fix up the house all neat and stuff. we have our Helloween parties. we go out and steal our candy. scare the s**t out of kids. it's totally awesome.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 4:46 pm
I don't know what I want to do this year.... maybe I'll go to the mall dressed up! surprised  

Pensakura

Zygona

Grim Reaper

55,100 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Reaper of Souls 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:08 pm
Angel Muerto
that would have been awesome to have seen. i also agree with you never being too old for Helloween. everyone here in the guild calls me the old guy but i'm still celebrating it. each year we fix up the house all neat and stuff. we have our Helloween parties. we go out and steal our candy. scare the s**t out of kids. it's totally awesome.

how old are you Eddie?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:37 pm
Pensakura
I don't know what I want to do this year.... maybe I'll go to the mall dressed up! surprised

hey Kit... over at your mall do they hand out candy and stuff on Helloween?  

Angel Muerto

Pensakura

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:51 pm
Angel Muerto
Pensakura

Yeah, but I think it's only for little kids. They probably woulnd't give me any candy xd  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:52 pm
Pensakura
Angel Muerto
Pensakura

Yeah, but I think it's only for little kids. They probably woulnd't give me any candy xd

not cool on that. stupid kids evil  

Angel Muerto

Pensakura

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:53 pm
Angel Muerto
Pensakura
Angel Muerto
Pensakura

not cool on that. stupid kids evil

rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 8:18 pm
Pensakura
plz take me with *on hands and nees*  

toricmpbll

[KookieMunzta]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 10:00 am
Zygona
Angel Muerto

how old are you Eddie?

User Image

damn dude your old twisted

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:56 pm
KookieMunzta
Zygona
Angel Muerto

how old are you Eddie?

User Image

User Image

if i'm old so is Tony  

Angel Muerto

[KookieMunzta]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:55 am
Angel Muerto
KookieMunzta
Zygona
Angel Muerto

how old are you Eddie?

User Image

User Image

if i'm old so is Tony
User Image

he's still younger than you blaugh

User Image

The Gold Mine

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff