Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:01 pm
Name: Bellemiere (Belle)
Gaian Name: Lady_mac
Personality: Kind and often laidback, Bellemiere may seem simple and elegant, but can at times be frighteningly stong when her paitence is worn thin. She tries to help and heal everyone around her. Is known to have the most angellic voice of all the angels.
Death List: Twin sister Rellemiere, Grandmother
Appearance: User Image
Bio: Bellemiere grew up in a secret assassinations guild the Dasshi with her identical twin sister Rellemiere. While on a mission, her sister was killed, leaving Bellemiere on her own, frightened and lonely. Finally she gave up the Dasshi and left, trying to use her abilities to help others instead of tearing them apart. In the end, she was murdered visiously by an avenging prince.
Weapon: Light Staff, her magic to disappear and blend into her environment, and her voice often can create and captivate an audience with illusions
Area: Light pillar
Job: Singer/Musician/Healer  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:06 pm
Bellemiere stared around her, the deolste plains, and the bright lights. She sat stunned in silence. She stood up and ran to the nearby water source, looking at her reflection numbly, half expecting to see her face and body disfigured and slashed, tormented from the brutality of her death...

Standing up, she moved away, flipping back her long blonde hair, searching for answers to the questions running through her head. "Excuse me, sir..." She went to say, and quickly stepped back and silenced the words on her tounge as the scene before her unfolded.

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

GeradAkkdesu

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 10:09 pm
Gerad looked at her his eyes scanning her he could see her past life and frowned then said "You are here in my world I have awarded you an afterlife in turn you work for me." Gerad then sat still seing a glimpse of the future where his new people out numbered him and were about to kill him. He shuddered then murmered "Well I hope my death will lead me somewhere." He frowned deeply and took Belle's hand saying "Here is your palace all of your souls alike live here." Gerad then created a palace for her to live in is was the finest luxory possible all he asked was for her to entertain.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 4:39 am
Haures turned to Aura. "Why do you listen to him? Is it because yo think he's powerful. If he were a friend he would not have commanded anything at first. He would ask you, then give you your reward when you did it. But this man should have nothing to do with anyone accept himself." His eys filled with hate and he glared at her, knowing this would frighten even the dead.  

The Magic Goat of Death

GeradAkkdesu

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:10 am
"I have heard enough scum do you think that I was cruel to let you have an afterlife?!" Gerad banished him from this world saying "If you do not like me then don't come back!" Gerad forced the man to exit his world Gerad didn't care for scum like him.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:20 am
aura knelt at the feet of her newfound master. she was speechless, but that was nothing new. she kissed his feet in reverence  

000-BANNER-ACCOUNT-000

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 1:25 pm
Bellemiere nodded, she understood the man in his truthful words against the other, but also knew that he was more powerful then the three of them combined, fighting would only lead to a massacre on their part. "Thankyou sir." She replied, "Although I sing for everyone to hear. I will never bow down to anyone as she will, I am my own person. Do not banish him for speaking the truth, it's his own fault if he want's to fight, and will only lead to his demise. I'm not about to kill you, or anyone, I need this afterlife to find my sister you see." She replied calmly. She was a smart girl who thought logically, and with kindness. She nodded towards the other boy, to tell him she understood.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 2:17 pm
"I know only me and was bored and made this after life to see what people were like and at certain times I have little power because if I were to die so would this universe I power it." Gerad then noticed Aura kissing his feet and said "I am no god so please do not worship me." Gerad then went back to his throne and said "I trust you will not screw-up."  

GeradAkkdesu

000-BANNER-ACCOUNT-000

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 8:44 pm
aura shrunk back like she had been kicked. she tried to talk but her mouth stuck like glue. oh, how she wished she could talk! or sing like bellemiere!

she knew all too well the power gerad had; it shone around him like the sun shines heat. she knew that if he was no god, he had to be somewhere close. or at least closer than anyone else.

anyone who has the power to make a person ruler at a single word has the power to be their god.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 8:47 pm
Bellemiere knelt down to help Aura up, pushing her blonde hair out of her face. "come on," she replied, "Let's go see what those kingdoms behold for us." She tried to smile, to show some friendliness. If she was going to live in this afterlife, she would need some friends.  

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

000-BANNER-ACCOUNT-000

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 9:00 pm
aura looked up at bellemiere. she smiled broadly. oh, how she wished she could talk! but she knew she shouldn't get close...

aww, screw it... she jumped up, grabbed bellemiere's hand and dragged her along to the palaces.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 9:40 pm
[[OOC: sorry if my typing is really bad, i injured my hands at work stare ]]

Bellemiere smiled at aura and laughed, almost reading her mind. "I can teach you one of my favourite songs, my grandmother used to sing it to my twin and I."

Opening her mouth, she let out a mournful but beautiful song, her voice lifting, sad and yet powerful, creating the pictures as illusions from the song.

"The wolf, howls to the moooo-oon,
Baying so loud, so strong.
The dee-er she'll whiipser,
To those siii-iilent winds.
The the tiger,
She will cry all aloooone."

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

000-BANNER-ACCOUNT-000

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 12:46 pm
Lady_Mac

Bellemiere smiled at aura and laughed, almost reading her mind. "I can teach you one of my favourite songs, my grandmother used to sing it to my twin and I."

Opening her mouth, she let out a mournful but beautiful song, her voice lifting, sad and yet powerful, creating the pictures as illusions from the song.

"The wolf, howls to the moooo-oon,
Baying so loud, so strong.
The dee-er she'll whiipser,
To those siii-iilent winds.
The the tiger,
She will cry all aloooone."

aura fell to her knees as she watched and listened. visible colors that noone could see swirled out of bellemiere's mouth and swirled around her as they danced to the tune in her heart.

a tear fell down her cheek. she had heard this once before, when she died, but she could not remember...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:28 pm
Haures smiled as he faded away he sked, "You are powerful, sir, now where do I go from here?" His eyes showed a sad smile of someone who had lost someone or something dear to them. He almost laughed as he wondered where he was going.  

The Magic Goat of Death

GeradAkkdesu

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 11:32 am
The Magic Goat of Death
Haures smiled as he faded away he sked, "You are powerful, sir, now where do I go from here?" His eyes showed a sad smile of someone who had lost someone or something dear to them. He almost laughed as he wondered where he was going.
Gerad looked back and smiled saying "Why you go to the side of the dark where the palace of death stands your new home awaits command your pawns as if they were your trash the only rules are your rules on that side. I live in the grand palace over looking my grand cities being built for you and me will come to the same power."  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff