• Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:47 am
KookieMunzta
Zygona
goddess_elppy
Zygona
i like your over all avi with the white and yellow it gose well together. but something about the shirt bothers me. i cant put my finger on it. maybe cuz it kinda mixes with your skin tone... i dont know i will get back to you on that
7/10

okay, thank you!!! I like yours, it seems well thought out and very halloweenish. 10/10 : D

thank you. blaugh but its not just a halloween thing. i look like this all year long
User Image

around here we call her death twisted

User Image

Oh. *sticks foot in mouth* Yum, toe jam!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:48 am
goddess_elppy
KookieMunzta
Zygona
goddess_elppy
Zygona
i like your over all avi with the white and yellow it gose well together. but something about the shirt bothers me. i cant put my finger on it. maybe cuz it kinda mixes with your skin tone... i dont know i will get back to you on that
7/10

okay, thank you!!! I like yours, it seems well thought out and very halloweenish. 10/10 : D

thank you. blaugh but its not just a halloween thing. i look like this all year long
User Image

around here we call her death twisted

User Image

Oh. *sticks foot in mouth* Yum, toe jam!
twisted  

Zygona

Grim Reaper

55,100 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Reaper of Souls 500
  • Jolly Roger 50

Angel Muerto

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:08 pm
i like the randomness of it. plus the simplicity of it all. it all works well together.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:54 pm
Angel Muerto
i like the randomness of it. plus the simplicity of it all. it all works well together.

LoL thankies!! I've been changing my avatar recently, tho . . . cause I sold a ball and chain!! XD I'm soooo happy!!! So I splurged and bought a whole new winter outfit . . . but for now, I'm sticking to the one that I have . . . seems pretty halloweenish to me . . . plus, I really should be saving for fairy wings and a coco kitty, but I figure that I'll get those eventually anyway, in like a year when I finally break down and sell all my donation items.

Sorry, that was a big rant of nothingness. So . . . I like the halloweeniness of the avi, and I love the orange/black thing you gots goin on. I just want to glomp you!! *glomps* 10/10!! biggrin  

goddess_elppy

Feline Fairy

8,475 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100

Catalinyx

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:10 pm
Well, the clothes should be black... something long and tattered with nice stockings and shoes. And a witch hat would just look amazing!

You also need the right accessories. I'm think a choker with a little skull on it would go well with the tattered clothes. And little critters are adorable! Try a Gwee.

The hair... the hair... Something long and red, with lots of bounce.

That would look exactly like me absolutely perfect! biggrin

I heart you, Elppy! rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:58 pm
cassandra, i think it looks nice...but maybe add a bit more color...then again, i'm wearing all black!  

bluegray

Catalinyx

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:50 pm
bluegray
cassandra, i think it looks nice...but maybe add a bit more color...then again, i'm wearing all black!

It's really just my Halloween outfit. When it was my regular outfit, I was holding a bouquet, so that gave it a little splash of color. Now, if it weren't Halloween time, I'd be wearing my "not a cop" outfit. There's a restaurant somewhere in Nevada... maybe Vegas... where the staff dresses as doctors and nurses. Someone was suing them on the grounds that some people might think they are real docotors and nurses. On their website (Which I cannot, for the life of me, find now!), they explained how you know when a woman is not a nurse.... the mini skirt and platform heels, for example. They also went through "not a cop", "not a firefighter", and a few other careers for good measure. That's where I got my inspiration from.

And I just couldn't pass up an opportunity to tease Elppy. We all know there can really only be one me. wink  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:51 pm
goddess_elppy
Angel Muerto

LoL thankies!! I've been changing my avatar recently, tho . . . cause I sold a ball and chain!! XD I'm soooo happy!!! So I splurged and bought a whole new winter outfit . . . but for now, I'm sticking to the one that I have . . . seems pretty halloweenish to me . . . plus, I really should be saving for fairy wings and a coco kitty, but I figure that I'll get those eventually anyway, in like a year when I finally break down and sell all my donation items.

Sorry, that was a big rant of nothingness. So . . . I like the halloweeniness of the avi, and I love the orange/black thing you gots goin on. I just want to glomp you!! *glomps* 10/10!! biggrin

coolness, thanks for the glomps twisted  

Angel Muerto

goddess_elppy

Feline Fairy

8,475 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:42 am
Cassandra Sibylla
Well, the clothes should be black... something long and tattered with nice stockings and shoes. And a witch hat would just look amazing!

You also need the right accessories. I'm think a choker with a little skull on it would go well with the tattered clothes. And little critters are adorable! Try a Gwee.

The hair... the hair... Something long and red, with lots of bounce.

That would look exactly like me absolutely perfect! biggrin

I heart you, Elppy! rofl

You are so funny!!! heart heart

Yus, I likey the witchy outfit!! LoL this is going to be my halloween outfit for now . . .  
The Gold Mine

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff