Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Genetic... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GOod day
  howdy!
  good evening...
  good...good...oh whatever
View Results

Ryo-kun 89

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 1:45 pm
((So when can we start))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 7:29 pm
_Demon_Korais_
(( ::smiles:: mmtay..ill tells them..but..what if they pm me and i pm you with the thingy..O-o..just wondering...or they could just pm you..))

((you can certainly do that...))

((yeah...um..yeah i guess it's open...))  

CrimsonxXxSolace

Ryo-kun 89

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:32 pm
((ok, well here we go. Just bear with me cause i've never started an RP off before.))

Ryoki wakes up as the sun hits his face. *yawn* "I wonder what time it is." He then turns to his clock. "HOLY CRAP!!!!! I'm late for work. I can't believe that I forgot to set my alarm again." He rushes to the bathroom and quickly wwashes up. Then he hurries to get his clothes on, eats a Pop-Tart, and rushes out and locks the door. "I hope I don't get fired."

This is basically his daily routine.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:45 pm
Horns of cars sound everywhere, almost, it seemed to her. She step out of the dark alley and observe where she was. A city....she thought...I'm in a city...but what city? How did i get here? Rosie pulled the folded paper out of her pocket and unfold it. She read it again. "Genetics...Mutation....Highway 21". Then folded it back and started walking down the sidewalk. She didn't know where she was or what she was doing in a city like this, but she knew that she had to find highway 21, maybe then she'll know what she was doing in a city like this.  

CrimsonxXxSolace

Ryo-kun 89

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 7:50 pm
"Gosh, please don't let me be late." Ryoki is running down the street not paying attention to where he's going. "I must get there before..." Before he could finish he collides into a woman that just walked out of the dark alley. "Ouch, i'm sorry. Are you ok? And how did you end up in that alley."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 10:46 am
Rosie rubbed her behinds as she got back up. She looked up at the guy that ran into her. "Ow...i'm ok...um..i was just going out." She lied as she look over the guy once more. He seemed to be in a rush. "I'm sorry...you must be in a rush." the words spilled out as if she had always done something like this for her whole life.  

CrimsonxXxSolace

Ryo-kun 89

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 2:48 pm
Ryoki then looks at her, then he begins to think about his job. "I know that I'm in a rush to get to my job, but I can't just leave any woman here on the street by themself. I'll keep you company smile . Besides, I can just tell my boss that i was sick."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 3:40 pm
:: Lillyum Closed her eyes she rested her head on her desk.Her wings streached.she was tired from pulling an all nighter at work to study up on some stuff.About to doze off she heard close by voices but not in the building. they were in the dark alleyway 2 buildings away. Her good hearing let her hear every word they said.:: "hmm..a girl and a guys voice...interesting.." ::she walked to the window and looked to where they were saposed to be::  

_Demon_Korais_

CrimsonxXxSolace

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 7:14 pm
"Oh...Um...Well, you don't really have to company me...your job might be more important" She said slowly waving her hand in front of her. She didn't really know what she was doing, she saying things that didn't sound so familiar to her and she wasn't trying to do it too. She was glad to meet someone like him who would offer to company for, what ever it meant, but she needed to get to high way 21.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 4:36 pm
"It's all right. I really need a break from my job. My boss is a big jerk anyways." He then chuckled a little and glanced at the ground. A piece of paper with writing on it caught his eye. "Hmm..., what is this," Ryoki said as he picked up the paper. "Highway 21... I wonder what this means?"  

Ryo-kun 89

CrimsonxXxSolace

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:54 pm
She glanced at the guy and then asked excitedly, "Do you know where this place is? How i can get there? I need to go there!" She asked as she pointed to the piece of paper.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 9:51 am
idea "Wait, I remember. I passed this highway when I was wandering from place to place. If my memory serves me right, it should be west of this city." He then points in the western direction. "But i don't remember how far it is though." sweatdrop  

Ryo-kun 89

_Demon_Korais_

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 4:47 pm
:: Lillyum was walking toward them. they didn't notice that she was right behind them::"i know where its at. Its on my way to my house..." she hopes that she didn't scare them because she was hidden in her hooded Coat. :: "if you want i could show you..  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 6:20 pm
"Could you please show me!?" Rosie asked turning to look at the new stranger. It was her only hope of finding out who she truely is and why she can't remember anything.  

CrimsonxXxSolace

Ryo-kun 89

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 7:47 pm
Hmm... what could be at Highway 21 that is so important. well there is only one way to find out. "Well then, let's go there. But before we go, I want to bring my friend" He then begins to whistle for his pet wolf. A few seconds later, here comes Hot-Streak runnning down the street. "I have to bring my friend, just in case something goes down. His name is Hot-Streak."  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff