Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of The Sacred Orb Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What type of character do you think is better?
  Mage
  Knight
  Mercenary
  Theif/rogue
  other
View Results

Shar_dival

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 3:45 pm
"Oh-yeah... sure..."
He looked around.
"I prefer dark elf's architecture......"
"Hey! It's a black elf!"
Shar looked around...
"I think you don't like me... right...?"
"Get out from our place or we gonna kick you out of here!"
"I have buisness here..."
Someone step foreward with axe...
Ohhh great...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:07 pm
As Mia was walking away from my companoin and just about to enter an alley nearby Mia heard the comotion and hurriedly came back to her companion. Mia saw what was happening.

"Hey you people!Back away and drop your weapons!He's with me!"

Mia flashed a small symbol, like a badge. The symbol was a water droplet surrounded by wisps of air. Everybody then backed off.

"S-sorry!"

Mia turned to her companion.

"Try to cover any part of your body that'll give away your appearance as a dark elf. The people here aren't too fond off your kind. It's part of the village history. It's quite interesting."  

zepherion

Shar_dival

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:49 am
nice thing...
He grin and walk to her.
"Ohh... I'm sure that was terrible...." - Shar says with ironic smile - "Mayby you should tell me this...?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:46 pm
"Sorry no time right now. Go to the library and read about it. I don't need to waste anymore time by giving explanations, besides, I'm meeting somewhere here soon."

Mia folded her arms while saying this.She then turned around and went back into the alley she was originally heading to.  

zepherion

Shar_dival

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 5:11 pm
"Oh yeah... sure"
For what I come to this village....
Shar sighed and sit on bunch in main squere.
"no problem... I'll wait here..."
I don't need to read about little problems of this stupid village... I don't care....
Damn ignorant girl... when I get that thing... heh

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:26 am
Mia walked to the main plaza of the village. She waited there for a while, sitting on the edge of the fountain in the middle of the plaza.

Hmmm........I don't really trust that guy........he seems...a little...shady...no, more like...mysterious. I know I'm not the kind of person to discriminate but I still don't exactly trust dark elves.

Mia pulled out her badge and started to remember something. Mia had been staying at Mariness village for a while when she was 14. The village had a serial killer and he was never caught until Mia came to help. She followed clues that no one would think of. She then found and captured him before he could get to his next victim. For that she was rewarded with an officers badge. So now she was a member of the authorities.

Humph, but I am Mia, the top officer of the Mariness village authorities. I won't let any crime get the better of me...at least not inside this village or Etheros village. I'll just act normal for the time being and observe him for a while. Then I can truly judge him.  

zepherion

Shar_dival

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:47 am
Shar looked at people with pride.
He was teached that, the othere races are worst then dark elfs.
Humen was like goblins... swarm... not even a good slaves... lazy and not disciplinated...
Pathetic... but this girl... she is brave... or just so stupid...? and where she found this stone... this thing have... a power... I need it... but first... hmm?
Dark elf spoted young boy who grab old lady bag and run... she sreamed 'thief! somebody help me!' but noone hel her... just few people look after him.
'Heh...'  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 3:03 pm
When for a while of waiting Mia started to become worried. Her master hadn't shown up. "humph. No need to worry. He's probably just taking a while. But-"

Mia remembered what had happened back at the village. "Find that girl!" The general had started screaming that. But when Mia left she was fighting her master so she wouldn't have had time to yell out an order. "Could she have....*gulp*....maybe....defeated....." Mia started sweating. "No....I have to think positive. And besides, if that stupid wench decides to attack this village I can't have something like that be blocking my mind from concentrating."

Mia stood up and decided it was getting late and started heading toward the inn. Mia stopped and thought. That dark elf.....he probably didn't know where the inn was so Mia started heading back for him. He was probably still where she had left him and, lo and behold, he was there.

"Hey...get up. We're going to the inn. It's getting late so....come on."  

zepherion

Shar_dival

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:07 pm
"ah! so lovely! you came back... that is really... really kind" - he sayed wen spoted her. When they walked to the inn Shar come to her closer.
"You know what...? I think we can be friends... so... what do you think about that...? you know... you will cover my back, I will cover yours... and things like that... you understand? I think we will spend a looot time together... it'll be nice if we will be friends... oh Lolth... usually I'm not that talkative..." - he grin to her friendly.

When they came to inn, inside was few people.
Owner welcomed them with huuuge smile.
"Hiya! What can I do for ya?"
Shar cover face and let her talk.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:45 pm
Marcus walked out of his house in Ruby village, tired of dealing with his adoptive parents and their inferior mind. The dark mage stoped and rested his staff on a wall, pulling the hood of his black robes over his head before grabbing his staff and continuing on. People here knew him to well for him to lean on his staff heavily, as if he was weak, but he certainly had to try that when he reached an other village. Everything was easier with minions, and minions were easier to get if the pitied you, or feared you. They shall do both by the time I'm done, he thought, chuckling to himself.  

CainZeros

zepherion

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:15 pm
Mia just looked in front of her as he said that.

"Uhhhh yeah. Sure, ok, I guess."

Mia noticed the owner of the inn welcome them in. Mia stepped toward the counter and started talking to the owner. Mia asked for a room and he showed the two up the stairs and into the last room in the hallway.

"Here ya go. Enjoy your stay!"He said that as he took Mia's money happily and walked back down to the counter.

Mia entered the room, her "friend" behind her.

"Ok. Let's see." Mia said as she walked into the room and took off her gloves, hair tie and hair pin which held up Mia's hair in a terra-twist.

"Ok, I'll take this bed-" Mia pointed to the bed on the right. "-and you can take that bed over there." Mia pointed her finger to the other bed on the left. "Make yourself comfortable cause we'll be staying here tomorrow too."

Mia then stepped into the washroom and decided to shower. "Hey by the way! There's a storage around the room somewhere!If you're hungry, the food should be in there!" Mia yelled from the washroom.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 2:24 pm
"Oooh... how nice..." - he begin to rummage.
When he found what he wanted:
"Hey Mii... I can call you that? You know... I really like this room and this kind people here... but can you tell me about for what we are here? you know... just curiosity"
He sit on his bed and begin to unpack some of his stuff....
....two books and pijama.
He change his clothes on dark olive pijama and he lay down on bed.
"This beds are not that bad I thought... you know...?"  

Shar_dival

zepherion

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:53 pm
"Yeah, great. Well, could you wait a sec until after I'm done in here!" Mia was still in the washroom, her voice, at least what she thought, was barely audible because of the shower. After maybe 10 minutes Mia was finally done. Mia came out of the washroom door with a towel wrapped around her head and she was wearing a big shirt and shorts.

"Ok, now I'll tell you. Ok, you remember back at Etheros village where I was being chased by that stupid general. Well my master bought me time to escape and he told me as I ran away to meet him here. So I'm supposed to wait here for him I guess. So we'll have to stay here for a couple of days. Sorry for the inconvenience. But if you don't want to stay here I'll completely understand. I can stay here alone. But if you want to stay, be my guess.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:35 am
"Ooh... your master... but... if he is dead? You know... there was a lot of this soldiers..."
He get up and look at her.
Woow... she look... nice... - then he turn away his face.
"You know sweety... I will take a shower now..."
How he say, that he made...  

Shar_dival

zepherion

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:34 pm
"Yes I know that that might be a possibility. I've thought up that answer before but in order for me to truly know if he is dead, I need hard evidence to back it up. So for now, I'll wait. Besides, if he doesn't come in at least 3 days then I'll just....well, move on. Oh and by the way, it's kind of foggy in their so you might want to be careful not to bump into anything or slip."

Mia started unpacking her own stuff. She had a few sandwiches, a map, a bottle for water, a change of clothes for five days, and a special whistle. Mia took away the towel on her head and took a brush from the bedside table and started brushing her hair. After she took her map and started looking at it.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff