Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)
The Story That Went On... (Formerly Death Cut. Completed.) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:26 pm
Ah. *Rosemary covered her face with her arm. She may have been able to stay up and go out during daylight hours easier than before, but she still couldn't handle sudden bright lights in her eyes very well. A forceful command like that from Jacob might have gotten her to do whatever it was he said. She bent over and reloaded the guns and tucked them in her sash.*

*The vampire sighted, while scratching the back of her neck and touched the hit of the poisoned blade she kept hidden by her hair. She was grateful the thing didn't seem to mess with anything she didn't really want it to. It was strange that she wasn't very annoyed at what just happened either. She exited her room and messed Black's hair up as she walked by on her way to the supply room for more bulbs.*

*BlackMN looked at GL.* You know...with all the ghosts in that room, why couldn't they have overwhelmed the poltergiest themselves?

*Rosemary put what she needed into a bag and of course saw Jacob examining the little dents on the wall.* Why Jacob you look more gastly than usual. You do remember that my room is usually more quiet than the rest of the rooms in the house don't you? *His room is probably rather noisy with all the demons in it.* You can go in there if you want and if you don't want me next to you, I don't mind since I have my coffin. You should probably go to sleep soon before you make us all (her and Veni) really tired.

*She went back to her area to change lights, tidy up the rooms, and double check on things before she would go back to bed.*

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:23 pm
*GL scratched the back of his head and shrugged. Despite taking care of several ghosts, he knew very little about spirits.*

- - - - -
*Before Rosemary left, Jacob stopped her for a moment.*

Jacob: "I wouldn't mind a bit of sleep right now Rosemary, but right now I have to deal with a poltergiest problem in the house. Could you get Veni for me? I want everyone in the living room as soon as possible. I'm not sure what sort of new spirit this is yet, and until I know, I don't want anyone off on their own. Some poltergiests can be nasty at times...."

*By the time everyone was assembled, Jacob had several small crystal charms hanging in front of the doors and a few hall entrances. They rotated on their strings, glowing with a calm blue energy.*

Jacob: "That should keep the spirit from doing anything too powerful. Alright, hopefully this won't take but a few minutes... I'm especially motivated after being so annoyed with the last spirit I had to remove. As long as everyone stays in this room, we should all be fine."

*The necromancer picked up a small, empty book and began to scribble several symbols on a page. Once done, he tore it out and placed it on the coffee table. Murmuring a few words, he ran his fingers over the symbols several times before the page caught flame and burned out of existance.*

Jacob: "Spirit. I am a master of those who have passed. I demand to know who you are, and what your intentions are to this house and those who dwell in it."

*Silence. Silence for what seemed like the longest two minutes before he spoke again.*

Jacob: "Spirit! I demand you answer me, by my power and authority."

*That same strange screech filled the air, as the power went out again. It was followed by the laughter of what sounded like small children at play... but for some reason, it had a feeling of discomfort in it.*

Jacob: "SPIRIT! You will answer me now! If you do not..."

Mooor'teeeeeeiiiss, heeheeheeheh....Jacob. Jacob, Jacob, Jacob Jacob Jacob JacobJacobJacobJacobJcobJcobJcbJcbJbjbjb....

*The voice was twisted sounding, going from an unusual low pitch, to odd highs. The coffee table levitated about a foot off the air, then slammed into the ground. The pile of books Jacob had on it then flew in every possible direction, narrowly avoiding the faces of everyone in the room.

Jaaaacoooob, Jaaaacooob.... I am coming through, I am entering. The tear opens for me, it opens, itopensitopensitopensOPENS OPENS!

*A loud slamming sound, but nothing could be seen that could have created it. Every single electric appliance began to run at once, the fridge slamming it's door repeatedly, toaster trembling and smoking, the arcade machines flashing strange colors and emitting glitchy tones. It reached a horrible crescendo, then stopped, filling the room with an uneasy silence again*

Jacob. I am Moor'teis. I am here. I exist...  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:28 pm
*Rosemary bowed her head a little as she focused on the humanoids she knew and then easily got all the spiders and Graz. She could have gotten everyone in the house, but since she was excluding several members and being selective, she couldn't get all she wanted in one go.* There is a poltergiest in the house, so we would appreciate it if you would all move into the living room. Graz, Ji''mosli will you two please try to get the other demons around the house into that room as well? Oh and BlackMN's pets. Veni would you help me with the rest of the humans?

*So under a vampiric trance (they wouldn't remember anything) or otherwise everyone ended up in the main room. Rosemary sat there with BlackMN in her lap who was holding her favorite doll. Kus was nice enough to go into her room and grab it before he came downstairs. Veni seemed to pay attention to Jacob with a particular interest considering neither of them knew if he could actually do anything with the spirits he talked to...they were still trying to get the basics down and to have him have more control when he talked to them.*

Eeep! *BlackMN didn't seem to like it when everything started going at once and making loud noises. Rosemary ran her hands through the girl's hair with a look on her face that suggested it was such a bother yet she didn't really mind at all. Of course they all remained as silent as they could because Jacob never said they could speek.*  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 10:16 pm
Jacob: "Okay. Now, why are you here? What are your intentions? Do you intend to bring harm to the people here?"

Harm? Heheheheheheeheeheee.... Nooo, nooo, no. Moor'teis harbors no ill intentions. Mooooor'teeeiisss meaaans no haarrrm.

*GL looked doubtful, scratching the back of his head*

GL: "Could've fooled me, what with the fusebox being used as a gun and all..."

Foooorgiiiiive Moor'teis. Moor'teis is of another place, another world. Moor'teis needed to create chaos to come through, to enter this world. Nobody would ever come to harm, Moorteis could not control the energy the chaos created, but the energy would never harm. Moor'teis wanted to see... Moor'teis is curious.

*A large, transparent blue-green face grew into existance in front of them... it had four large eyes, gem-like and orange. It's mouth was curled up into a disturbingly large grin, showing thousands of needle sharp teeth, the upper-front two the largest and stuck together... buckteeth. It laughed, it's eyes glowing brightly, the color of it's 'skin' fading to a faint greenish outline.*

Moor'teis never means to harm. Never means to frighten. Staarrrtle, yes, but never friiighten...

*As if the spirit meant to add emphasis, the chairs and sofa everyone was sitting in jerked suddenly, moving a few inches off the ground and slamming back down. Jacob didn't pay it anymind, instead focusing on a few scrolls he had out in front of him, and a small gleaming metal object in his hands. He shook his head and muttered a little.*

Jacob: "He's telling the truth. I'd have known by now if he meant to actually hurt anyone. If he's too much of a distraction or hassle, I could have him move on... or tell him to move to his after life."

*The room began to glow a dark blue color, the temperature lowering a few degrees. A slight wind rustled past everyone.*

No, please... Moor'teis wishes to stay, Master of the Dead Magics. Moor'teis will liisssssteeen to you, to the house owners. Moor'teis wishes to exploooooore!

*The spirit's voice actually sounded sad, almost child-like in a way. The toaster in the kitchen shook violently, then spat out several pieces of perfectly cooked toast all over the counter.*

Jacob: "It's not my house, so I'm not making the decisions here. If you want to stay, it's up to the owners... Just remember, if they do say yes, and you 'misbehave', I can expell you at any time."  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:43 pm
*Rosemary looked down at the child in her lap. It may have been her house, but she left most of the decisions regarding things like this to the girl. BlackMN sighed as she though of her decision.* Well...we let those spooks stay in the gameroom without asking you to get rid of them as long as there are no maleviolent ones. This is also a place where we try to welcome all creatures even those who don't normally get along with each other. As long as they don't take it out on one another here, even unpredictable people...*She glanced at GL tinking of the time he took on a shadowy type creature, hidden in a book he brought, as the large angry demon.*

It wouldn't be nice of me to deny giving it a chance when I've done so for just about everyone who wishishes to settle here for a while... Moor'teis may stay...

But! *She says this as the spirit looked like he'd jump for joy.*

Stay out of his room, *she pointed at Jacob,* unless you want to talk or he invites you in. Stay out of her, *to Rosemary,* area. Same conditions. If you must be in their areas, mess with nothing. Don't enter a bedroom while someone is in it. I suppose it is okay to mess up their blankets and such when they're not there as long as it doesn't look like someone went through their things and that this doesn't happen too often. My room is okay I suppose, but don't try to startle me too much. Continue to not really break or ruin anything...Umm...don't leave me with too much of a mess to clean...*She looked around...several of them looked tired.* Could you keep the mischief and noise to a bare minimum for the next oh 8 to 10 hours? Most people want to sleep soon... Oh! And if we ask you to stop please do so...

This should be an interesting Halloween. *She mumbled to herself.*

*She looked at the others.* Anything else? You two practically live here, *looking at GL and Jacob.* It's like your home away from home. I don't mind if you share your thoughts.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:24 pm
GL: "Hmmm.... don't hurt my arcade games, and never mess with the high scores? That's... all I can think of."

Jacob: "Stay well clear of my spell items and tomes, poltergeist. Consequences will be dire if I find those disrupted in any way or form."

*GL blinked at how cold and unnerving Jacob's voice got... he usually didn't sound like that. The vague threat of punishment seemed particularly chilling. Moor'teis seemed to frown a little as his face vanished.*

Soooo many ruuules, but Moor'teis agrees! Yeeess... Moor'teis wants to explore, to see, to examine...

*A line of floating eggs wandered in from the kitchen, doing an amusing little dance. Jacob twitched noticably, his features twisted in barely contained frustration and irritation.*

Jacob: "Put. Those. Away. Now. At the very least, keep them the hell away from me."

*A long awkward silence, the eggs simply stopping in mid-air. They then immediately rushed back into the fridge, placed back into their carton with rapid accuracy and no damage done. Jacob let out a slight breath, then shook his head*

Jacob: "I'm going to go and take a nap. I want to be well rested before I study some of my scrolls later... Moor'Teis, remember you are bound by these rules." Veni, Rosemary, you may join me.

*Another piece of toast simply flew out of the toaster in reponse to Jacob. The necromancer shook his head and went to go lay down*  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 10:28 pm
*BlackMN began to experience some doubt and wondered if she should have just had the necromancer send the thing off when Jacob spoke so coldly to him. This didn't please Rosemary too much (how Black felt) as she tried to comofrt the girl, but she wasn't in the mood to possibly end up in an argument with Jacob at the moment so she tried to keep her thoughts and feelings to away from him. She was however unable to keep a tad of her distaste completely out of her facial expression.*

*Rosemary and Veni were surprised when Jacob said that they could join him (Veni didn't need Rosemary's help when Jacob was talking directly to him). Usually they invited him, not the other way around.*

Umm...in fact...stay away from him all together apparently, *said the fox demonto Moor'teis with her ears down when Jacob had left. She got up and started putting jelly on the toast and made sure to smack the sticky goo in GL's face when she got back with one for him.* Why do you want t eplore and such? *She said to the spook.* Out of curiosity?

*Veni and Rosemary put the humans back in their rooms into a pieceful sleep. They joined Jacob and almost hesitantly laid down next to him in whatever room he chose to be in.* Are you okay Jacob?

BlackMN thinks you're mad at her you know. When you're rested, not cranky, and can think more clearly, I suggest you either appologize to her for being an a** (donkey) or at least let her know that you weren't angry at her for saying that the poltergeist could stay.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 11:30 pm
*Jacob put away the small book he'd been reading when the vampires came into his room. He'd decided he wanted to rest here... he wasn't too fond of the heart shaped beds in the suites, and he found more comfort in the room he stayed in with the other demons usually. Graz and Ji'mosli weren't there though at the time.*

Jacob: "...I will be. I've just had a long day, I suppose. Any day that I have to go into that horrible realm is a long day. And most poltergiests have a tendency to annoy or aggravate me. They sense my abilities and look at me as some sort of challenge usually, to see how bad they can "shake me up" before they get removed."

*He scoffed a bit, folding his arms underneath his pillow, wincing. One of his stomach wounds was acting up due to his curse, but it wasn't one of the more severe ones thankfully.*

Jacob: "Some even try to show me what Hell looks like to scare me. They've no idea I've been there, seen it even with my own eyes before I started taking trips there to free demons..."

*He sighed, pushing back some less than pleasent memories, doing what he could to keep them from Rosemary. They still slipped though. A brief image of what seemed like Jacob having gone mad. A blade in his hand. Screaming. His own blood. It stopped there.*

*He frowned, when he realized he came off as being upset at Black. He hadn't intended that at all.*

Jacob: "I didn't mean to give her the idea that I was angry with her. I certainly will apologize to her... and with a gift."

*His gazed wandered over to a package over in the corner of his room, with a note on it. Ji'mosli had come across it and placed it in his room, the note explaining that it was the new tea set for Black.*

- - - - -

GL: "Gah, hey! No fair jelly-sliming a guy!"

Heeheeheeee... Yes, curious! Moor'teis very curious. So many worlds, so very different. Except this one, Moor'teis has seen similar, but with different skies, and different plant creatures... Moor'teis must admit, this is unusual. Moor'teis has never directly talked to his victims in such a way.

*A cheshire-cat like grin appeared before Black's face, displaying the large number of white teeth and promiment buckteeth. The disembodied mouth then melted into the counter.*

GL: "...JELLY ATTACK!"

*GL had wiped most of the jelly off his face onto his hands, and went to poke at Black with them.*  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:34 am
*Rosemary shuddered at the brief glimpse of what appeared to be a futile attempt at suicide. There were just some memories she didn't want to see. Yes she was curious about certain things (as was Veni), but she didn't want to see the actual memory for it.*

*Veni sighed and moved from his spot to comfort her a little. He had no idea what was going on in the minds of the two of them most of the time and he hadn't really figured out how he felt about that. He just knew he hated seeing Rosemary become shaken up at something so suddenly without knowing the reason for it. He kissed her neck and shoulder a few times while he rubbed his hand up and down her arm. She basically wore a night (day maybe in her case XD) slip that covered the essentials, but showed more skin than she normally did in her day outfit.*

Even though you didn't address her directly, she took it that way because your voice sounded much more agitated right after she said yes. *She had been quite glad for the change of subject and glanced at the box.* It's been a while since you said you would get her a tea set. She's almost forgotten about it by now. *The fox girl ended up trading most of her ceramics for metal tea sets.*

*After he felt he had flirted enough with his wife in front of Jacob, he moved back to his original position, sandwiching the necromancer once more, and caught a whiff of flowers.* Oh! You used that natural flower scented stuff. You smell good. *BlackMN tends to pick things with all natural ingredients because she can usually smell each individual ingredient. No matter how nice it my smell to others, she still smells the underlying stench caused by some of the chemicals added into the 'beauty' products.*

*He made a loud kitty purring sound (Veni's largest animal familiar is a house cat which he seems most fond of since it is the form he takes most often) and yawned mid purr because the sun was up (didn't seem to affect him in Limbo) and he had opted to stay awake for a little while longer. Jacob could sense how much bellow par Veni was. That didn't mean he was completely helpless and no longer a dangerous creature to most of the things that existed on his planet, just not as able bodied as he was a few minutes ago. Rosemary didn't suffer much strength loss during the daytime like she used to, but she still got really cranky and seemed to have a mental set that weakened her (due to her used to the norm of being weak in the daytime) if she stayed up too long. For her it was all mental.*

It's very unusual for you to invite us to actually fall asleep with you. What's up master? Hmm? *He says rubbing against him a little while purring before moving slightly away and chuckling. If the mage was stressed out a little, he was trying to help relieve it a little.*

-----

Eeep! I meant for you to absorb it you insane energy being! *Exclaimed Black playfully as she tried prancing away, not really minding if he actually got her.*

Wait! *She stopped and snatched a piece of toast away from the Mogwi D who gave her the cutest looking begging eyes afterwards.* You're not getting it no matter how much you beg! *The rest of them quickly swallowed their pieces before she could take them away as well.*

*After she sent the critter up the stairs, she spoke to Moor'teis (though she wasn't sure where he was).* Something for you to keep in mind Moor'teis...never feed that critter I sent upstairs after midnight; he'll become evil and lose his cuteness, never get him wet, and never have the sun hit him because he'll die. Oh and we have a holiday called Halloween coming up which I'll tell you about later if you don't know about it or you could ask all the other spooks that haunt the place. Basically you can have much fun on that day.

...okay continue. *She continued with her giddy run.*

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:14 pm
Jacob: "Sorry... I didn't mean to let that memory slip. There's a lot that I try to keep out of my mind from long ago and... well, sometime later if you two want to know, I'll tell you about my past. It isn't something I share often."

*Jacob gave a tired chuckle as veni started acting like a feline. The mental image of tossing the vampire a bag of catnip and him going nuts over it amused him. His expression then turned slightly serious for a moment.*

Jacob: "I had to deal with some... unpleasant experiences while I was in Ni'Jitogrimiz. It wasn't anything I couldn't handle, but still... I'd prefer a little company while I rest, I suppose. A little physical evidence that I'm not alone at the moment..."

- - - - -

*Moor'teis' face was nowhere visible, but his voice echoed quite clearly in the room.*

Oh, Halloween sounds delightful... The souls that dwell here have already explained to Moor'teis what it is, heheh.. .heheheheee...

*GL skidded to a stop again once Moor'teis started chuckling*

GL: "Should we be... nervous... about that?"

*Moor'teis' only reply was to laugh even more.*  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 11:06 pm
*Rosmeary nodded.* It's hard to control what pops into one's head sometimes. *She wanted to know, but more than she wanted to know, she didn't want the images that would come with it as well because when one recollects about something, they always picture it in their head as well.*

Oh? *The vampires had given the necromancer some space, but when Jacob spoke of 'wanting physical evidence that he's not alone at the moment,' Veni rolled on in next to him and touching all purring still and put his hand on Jacob's stomach area and kneeded it slightly. He did refrain from licking the mage like felines tend to do. The noise vibrated throughout the vampire's body like a real cat. He was happy to be there and continued to purr and flex his hand until he fell asleep.*

*Rosemary hadn't moved from her spot depite wanting to. Instead she put one of ther guns under the pillow and left her hand on it. She'd probably roll into him anyways after falling asleep.* He would go nuts if you ever gave him a bag of catnip. You should try it some day.

----

*BlackMN shrugged.* As long as he doesn't ruin any of the nice costumes...and possibly helps clean up some of the mess the next day...please ^^;

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 11:49 pm
*Yawning, GL walked out of his office... he had lost track of time and stayed in to look over arcade machine catalogues. He ended up passed out on his desk, using one of the hefty magazines as a pillow. It wasn't the best sleep he ever had, but neither was it the worst. At any rate, it woke him up at around 1:30 am, according to his pac-man shaped alarm clock.

*Currently, he was scratching the back of his head while standing in the arcade room. Ever since Moor'teis arrived, he hadn't seen the pac ghosts. Sure, sometimes they'd disappear on hours on end, but he'd still worry about them.*

GL: "Hey Moor'teis, have you seen four little ghosts? Shaped like little cloths, colorful? Squeak and chirp to talk?"

*He waited for a while, wondering if the poltergeist was there still. The toaster in the kitchen area slid off the counter, banging against the floor and startling the reaper a moment.*

GL: "Moor'teis? You there? Have you seen them?"

*It was another long pause before Moor'teis finally spoke up.*

Moor'teis... has not. Not seeeen theeeem...

GL: "Uhm.... are you alright, Moor'teis? ...Hellloo?"

*No response, just awkward silence.*  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 2:03 am
If you keep inquiring only of those little colorful sheets, the pink gelatinous blob may become jealous one of these days, *said Veni looking down at GL from the ceiling. Originally he had been staring at the game room for a while.* No, I have not seen them...in fact there is almost nothing in there (game room) it seems except for the machines of course. Hmm very odd. I have never come to this house before and seen that room void of such things.

*Earlier that late afternoon/early evening he got quite the surprise. He found out (or at least began to suspect) Rosemary moves around in her sleep. Normally she'd be up before him so he never got to witness her changing positions, but because Jacob had gotten up a little while before he did, she rolled right into him.*

*He went through the ceiling (doing a handstand because he kind of swung himself up there) and up to the next floor and sought out his master.* Hello Jacob. Did you sleep well and was it pleasant? I hope you did despite being troubled last night and that we didn't bother you too much. Have you not been downstairs yet? The game room almost has no spirit activity in it, which is unusual isn't it?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:20 pm
*The necromancer was sitting at his desk, pouring over several books while gathering up a number of small trinkets and charms*

Jacob: "Hello Veni. Yes, I did sleep well... you two didn't bother me at all. Actually, that's why I'm in here at the moment. I was too tired to notice earlier, but there is something off about the other spirits simply... vanishing."

*Examining several of the objects in his hands, he meticulously put some away in his desk, while picking up a few different ones.*

Jacob: "I'm heading downstairs now to investigate. I may even need to ask our new poltergeist a few questions..."  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 11:48 pm
*Veni was glad that they didn't bother Jacob because usually he wasn't sure if the necromancer stays at all due to his being unaware of much anything that happens when he sleeps. He felt better than her normally did today. There was something he wanted to ask either of the mind locked two, but he didn't feel that now was the time for it.*

Moor'teis was very hesitant to speek to Galantros a few minutes ago and stopped talking altogeether. *Jacob knew Veni wasn't talented in pursuading them to speak when he wanted them to yet.*

Don't forget that you are planning to apologize to BlackMN sometime today. She's currently in her room.

Can I watch master? *The vampire followed the mage down the stairs to obsurve and learn.*  
Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games