Reply 13: Rp Forest
The Elven Land Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Disturbed Little Angel

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:56 am
Eloria was out on a daily flight when seeing something off in the distance. She thought it was nothing of importance. Looking again, she saw how slow this being was moving.

" I better keep pace with this, ican go about as fast as this....being who looks about as bloodthristy as even the hungriest of wolves."

She swooped down out of view of him and stayed the course with him.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:24 am
Guardian-Of-Spirits
Eloria was out on a daily flight when seeing something off in the distance. She thought it was nothing of importance. Looking again, she saw how slow this being was moving.

" I better keep pace with this, ican go about as fast as this....being who looks about as bloodthristy as even the hungriest of wolves."

She swooped down out of view of him and stayed the course with him.
Gerad looked up then did a illusion spell making her think she was following him in the opposite direction he could hold it for 5 minutes. Gerad than ran as fast as he could.  

GeradAkkdesu

XAineX

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 12:18 pm
Finally deciding it would be best to go home, Alana makes her way back to the house. When she gets to the door she hears a crash and sighs. Her little brother was probably getting into more trouble. She heard a yell from inside and nodded. Definitely her little brother. She plans on leaving, to come back when her mom was in a better mood when the door opens all of the sudden and her ten year old brother, Kain, comes rushing out, followed by her very angry mother. Kain hides behind Alana and not knowing what to do, Alana just smiles and waves at her mother. "Uhh... Hi mom? Heheh... Well, what would you like for dinner? I think I'll go catch us some fish since it looks like you and Kain are pretty busy!" She takes one step when her mother grabs her ear. "I don't think so missy! I heard that explosion earlier! You're comin inside too!" her mom yells and drags both Alana and Kain inside  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 4:45 pm
Gerad now decided that this was taking to long he hated long journeys and decided it was time to use what all moon elves are tought a teleportation technique it's effects vary from person to person Gerad trained this all too long everyday when not messin' around and tryed to teleport everytime he screwed up but with blood in his mouth he teleported this caused him to be extra sleepy and hungry after teleporting only with blood can Gerad do most things.  

GeradAkkdesu

XAineX

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:36 pm
Alana sits down at the kitchen table next to her brother while her mother starts giving a lecture.. the same lecture she's hear at least 50 times before. She doesn't really hear any of it until her mother asks quietly "Why do you always have to cause trouble?" Alana's head pops up, surprised at the quiet tone then says. "So, were you wanting fish tonight?" Her mother sighs, holding her head with one hand then nods. "Yes please and take Kain with you" Alana looks to her brother and says "Alright, c'mon half pint" He just glares at her saying under his breath "I wouldn't be talking, I'm almost your height and how old are you?" She glares at him grabbing her staff "What was that?" Quickly walking to get the supplies (and away from Alana) he squeaks "I said Yes Ma'am!!" Alana smiles and starts gathering the rest of the supplies which included her bow and arrows, and a multitude of various bombs she had made, including a few like the one she had set off earlier, except less powerful  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 4:34 am
Gerad woke up and ate his food then noticed he was at a river about half a mile from city. He then saw two kids coming his way probably the same age judging by height. He took out his katana and hid in the bushes.  

GeradAkkdesu

XAineX

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 11:03 am
Alana and Kain walk side by side, Kain holding the fishing supplies and Alana carrying her quiver of arrows, bow, and staff(plus the verious bombs on her belt). She glances at Kain and sighs, shaking her head. She was 17 and he was already catching up to her. She mentally condemned the reccessive genes she gained that made her this short until she heard somethins move in the bushes. She stops suddenly and holds out her hand to stop her brother who had been lost in his own little world, daydreaming.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 11:04 am
He looks down to her hand and asks "What is it? Is something wrong?" Alana just shrugs. It was probably a hare, or fox... but for some reason... she had a really bad feeling. She pulls out an arrow and her bow and sets the arrow, then looks over to see the look on her brothers face. She smiles at him like nothing's wrong and says "Just in case we want some meat too. Wouldn't hare taste great?" She focuses all her attention to her surroundings as they near the river. ((I will be gone for the weekend. Sorry sad But I will be back sunday night))  

XAineX

GeradAkkdesu

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 11:39 am
XAineX
He looks down to her hand and asks "What is it? Is something wrong?" Alana just shrugs. It was probably a hare, or fox... but for some reason... she had a really bad feeling. She pulls out an arrow and her bow and sets the arrow, then looks over to see the look on her brothers face. She smiles at him like nothing's wrong and says "Just in case we want some meat too. Wouldn't hare taste great?" She focuses all her attention to her surroundings as they near the river. ((I will be gone for the weekend. Sorry sad But I will be back sunday night))
((GOD MOD!!! YOU CAN NOT JUST SHOOT AN ARROW YOU KNOW I AM THERE AND DO NOT WANNA DIE SO YOU ARE GONNA TRY AND KILL ME SO I DO NOT KILL YOU!!)) Gerad sat still as the arrow hit him in the leg he did no make any noise he did not care about any physical wounds until he entered himself again blood spattered on the floor.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 6:47 pm
(im am confused but can i join???

Posted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:27 pm

GeradAkkdesu

Ok post your idea's here and follow the rules!

Character:
Gaian name:
Personality:
Dream:
Nightmare:
Strength(s):
Weaknesses:
Description:
(any added Rp thing):

Oh and no god modding!

Posted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 6:38 pm

Character: ???
Gaian name: darknaru
Name: naru
Personality:hyper,weird,good in school,dumb a** out of school XD,fast,stuborn and yeah
Dream: to kill dads murderer
Nightmare: to see sasuke die
Strength(s): needles (tikle her XD)
Weaknesses: sasuke
Description: short,blong with two pony tales with a mikey mouse club hat,green eyes,thin lips,small feet and hands wears wtv my avi wears
(any added Rp thing): ... RAW!!!
)  

Naru--san

Grace_Mizu

3,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 8:26 pm
Gaian name: Grace_Mizu
Name: Akami Mizu
Personality: funny, kind, daring, caring, Split-personality
Strength(s):hands, can use many diffrent weapons
Weaknesses surprised ld memories, other self
Description:deep blue hair with strands of silver waped in a tight braid. dark blue leggings and loose light blue short sleeve shirt. keeps little weapons hidden in black cloak raped around shoulders.
Elven type: moon elf
Weapon making ability: small weapons  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 8:35 pm
Akami sat by the river bank widling at a piece of wood, letting her feet dangle freely in the water.
"what should i eat to night ?" she asked her self putting her knife and wood down she looked up at the sky "Berrys sound good now only if I had some bread."
she got up tooking her knife away she wandered off in to the forest in search of a bush that had such barrys.
leaves sticking to her feet she lightly ran stopping only when she heard the slight crunch of steps that were not her own.
quickly she turned toward the sound stoping holding her breath she waited...  

Grace_Mizu

3,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Gaian 50

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 9:12 pm
Gaian name:
Lady_Mac
Name:
Kettalla-Lune Masque (Ket or Kel)
Personality:
Kind, innocent, creative and artistic, mischievious, and friendly
Appearence:
User Image
Strength(s):
Smart and creative, can slip out of almost any problem without any trouble, ability to heal any wound (phsyical or emotional)
Weaknesses:
tries to help everyone around her, often wears herself out
Elven type:
moon
Weapon making ability:
Short sword, twin daggers, and a double ended blade

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 4:44 pm
Gaian name: Wind warrior of Peace
Name: Cato (pronounced kay-toe)
Personality: Cato is a sincere and soft spoken person. He something is very shy to most people, but when he trusts you friendship with Cato is eternal. He has a self confedence issue majorly and fears falling into darkness.
Strength(s): Cato is a sun/light elf. His family has long been gaudians of the elves god of fire. So he has resistance against fire and earth based attacks and he is a master of magecraft.
Weaknesses: Due to his heirtage he is weak aginst darkness and water and as I stated before he has self confedence issues.
Description: Cato has long aurburn hair always tied in a ponytail. He has a slender built with muscles just barely showing. He usually wear a long crimoson/black cloak and has a red tunic with brown pants and boots. He has creamy white skin and peircing hazel eyes. (just think Legolas only red.. smile )
Elven type(Winged elf, drow, moon elf, sun elf etc.): Sun/light elf
Weapon making ability: Bow and arrows

wowwowbenzai

2,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200

XAineX

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:52 pm
GeradAkkdesu
((GOD MOD!!! YOU CAN NOT JUST SHOOT AN ARROW YOU KNOW I AM THERE AND DO NOT WANNA DIE SO YOU ARE GONNA TRY AND KILL ME SO I DO NOT KILL YOU!!)) Gerad sat still as the arrow hit him in the leg he did no make any noise he did not care about any physical wounds until he entered himself again blood spattered on the floor.

((I didn't shoot the arrow just so you know. I was just setting it so incase you popped out with intent on harming me, I could shoot quickly. I'm sorry I confused you))  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff