Reply "WNW" ☼Why Not World☼
Samuel's Trading Post Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter:
View Results
xxdarknessxfallsxforeverx generated a random number between 1 and 8 ... 4!

xxdarknessxfallsxforeverx

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:02 am
"Tis the season..." runs away....of course sings carol first....  
Kiku the Cutie generated a random number between 1 and 8 ... 7!
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:25 pm
o christmas tree....
heart  

Kiku the Cutie

Haven_gal generated a random number between 1 and 8 ... 6!

Haven_gal

Fashionable Hunter

16,540 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:30 pm
*starts to sing*  
Jirzo generated a random number between 1 and 8 ... 6!
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:12 pm
Becca grinned as she watched Samuel. She began to sing "The Christmas Song", specifically covered by Christina Aguilera. She quickly walked back to where she was before, to the center of Wharfton.  

Jirzo

-The Insane Faerie- generated a random number between 1 and 8 ... 1!

-The Insane Faerie-

4,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:25 pm
Naomi walked in, and sung a song about how Santa is from the good ol' days, where you had to trade your best fish of the day for a Christmas present. She recalled her total, 33, and left.  
Unilover07 generated a random number between 1 and 8 ... 6!
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:45 pm
*sings Santa Claus is Coming To Town*  

Unilover07

Lady March Hare generated a random number between 1 and 8 ... 5!

Lady March Hare

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:33 pm
"Burrrr.... nippy." Fairlee sighed as she closed the door behind her, still cradling her dragon companion to her chest. Catching a snowflake that tumbled from her hair on her tongue the dark elf moved further into the store, looking around curiously.

Food, stacked in droves. Good smells. Warmth. Pretty colors. Interesting objects. This could only mean one thing.

"Lucifer..." Fairlee breathed, stars in her eyes. "We're in heaven!"

"What..?" Lucifer poked his head up from behind her hands, sounding incredulous as usual.

"Somewhere along the way we died! We died and we made it here, to Heaven!" the blue girl squeed.

"Ah... customers. Welcome to Sam's Trading Post. Got something to trade?"

"Lookit, Lucifer! It's GOD!"

There was a long, steady silence. Fairlee looked at the bearded tradesman like she expected him to walk on water (she did); Lucifer tilted his head back to look up at his mistress as if he wondered if there were screws loose (which, in fact, he did); the man named Sam looked as if he was wondering if he should have closed the shop that day (he was).

"Er... can I help you?" the man asked.

"Um... well... I don't suppose you know anywhere we could find shelter for the night?" Lucifer asked, staying nestled in Fairlee's blue hands.

"Nope... but I could trade you some food and warmer clothes if you need 'em." Sam said.

"He is a kind God..." Fairlee sighed, causing her two companions to sweat drop. In a bipolar moment she gasped, looking at Sam with wide eyes. "But God, we don't have anything to trade!!!"

"Stop... calling me God. I'm Sam." the man replied slowly. Clearly thinking he was dealing with someone suffering from a mental illness he nodded, his tone staying kind. "Tell you what... I've been working really hard getting Christmas goods shipped out. If you do something to make it a little more cheery in here, I'll let you pick out some food and something to wrap your little friend in."

"Wow, really! Praise be to God!" Fairlee bellowed, flinging her arms in the air and sending said little friend flying.

"Ugh..." Lucifer groaned, righting himself in the air. "Deal... if you can ignore the God thing. She's kinda snow."

"Sure. Hey, I've seen worse."

"Huh..? But Lucifer, how am I supposed to..?" Fairlee started.

"Fair." the dragon cut her off patiently. "What are we wandering around out in the cold for?"

"Looking for people to... oooooooooooh. Right. Got it!"

Finally remembering the mission she had been assigned, Fairlee shook off the remains of the snow and cleared her throat a few times. Taking a deep breath she began her carol, swaying side to side with the beat. In the dim little shop the glowing of her eyes and the wisps that danced towards the dragon that hung in midair did not go unnoticed. Sam's jaw dropped, and he stared at the two in disbelief as the silver haired girl finished her song, looking to the man with a smile.

"Well, God? What'd you think? Are we deserving of free stuff?" she asked, her tone excited.

"What in the world was that..?" Sam asked, scratching his head and looking at them with a befuddled expression.

"Christmas spirit... we got 5, Fair. We're up to 68 now." Lucifer replied promptly, obviously not in the mood to explain details. He moved on quickly to avoid options for questioning to arise. "So, what do you say? Is it a fair exchange?"

"Well, I have to say... that was full of some sort of spirit." the man said, shaking his head as if to awaken from a dream. He grabbed a thick woolen scarf and tossed to to Lucifer. "Here... and here's some bread... and ham... and crackers... and a few bottles of water. And I'll throw in a bag."

"Wow... thank you." Lucifer sounded surprised.

"Thanks so much!" Fairlee gushed as she twisted to turn towards the door, the bag slung over her shoulder as she spoke in a loud whisper. "See?! I told you he was divine!"

Sam the Trader stared after the two as they exited, left with the feeling that being alone wasn't quite as bad a thing as he worried it was.

"WNW" ☼Why Not World☼

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff