Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 8: The Nerd/Geek Hangout! Here we discuss programming, roleplaying, anime, and other nerdy things!
The Nerd/Geek Hangout! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you check it out?
  Yes!
  Obviously!
  Only if you give me money.
View Results

Fires Fuel

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 12:21 pm
Why is everybody so concerned about why they were invited? Who cares, for all you know, they just went through threads and picked anyone who responded. LYKE OMG I feel so loved now kthxbye  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:02 am
Adenie2
anime is way toooo nerdy for me...there i said it. i hate anime
crying  

moko123456789

windemerald

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 2:48 am
hey! adenie2 if u hate anime the animaniacs will hate u too but if u really hate anime why are u here in gaia, so which means u also like anime! cause i really love anime they were the first imaginary people that i've meet in t.v( i call them imaginary cause they were created out of the creators imagination.
well anyway i just don't like to hear or know people hating anime cause they were the first to make me happy in my world of no friends and bec. of them i've met many friends that i've cherish so it's okay to say ur not interestedbut hate them is unforgivable. mad scream stressed  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 2:52 am
For ur information you were invited bec. they like you or they think you were interesting and decided to invite you to know more about you. 4laugh
well that's what i think but there is always reasons beyond actions. cool  

windemerald

8: The Nerd/Geek Hangout! Here we discuss programming, roleplaying, anime, and other nerdy things!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games