View Results

goddess_elppy

Feline Fairy

8,475 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 7:18 am
LoL Dumb dumb . . . that's a great name! I call my baby "Dilka Head" or "Lilka Butt" depending on what stupid thing she does next.

When she was REALLY little (got her at 5 weeks old!) she used to climb up to my shoulder and then LEAP off, land on her head, and do it again. She got stuck behind the dryer, and now owes my roomate her life (cause Mako was the one who pulled her out!). I LOVE cats. I am destined to be the crazy cat lady for all of eternity. I had 12 cats in my trailer at one point. But now we have four, and I'm looking for a home for one. crying I can't afford to feed them all! But someday I'm going to get an ocicat and an abysinian (rescued, not bought). And then I'll get cats for my kids once they reach a certain age! ^_^

(yup, Elppy is sure to become a crazy cat lady)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:33 am
kitty cats are awesome, i dont blame you! xd heart

[kookies]
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

AngelMuerto

Vice Captain

Avenger

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:14 pm
goddess_elppy
LoL Dumb dumb . . . that's a great name! I call my baby "Dilka Head" or "Lilka Butt" depending on what stupid thing she does next.

When she was REALLY little (got her at 5 weeks old!) she used to climb up to my shoulder and then LEAP off, land on her head, and do it again. She got stuck behind the dryer, and now owes my roomate her life (cause Mako was the one who pulled her out!). I LOVE cats. I am destined to be the crazy cat lady for all of eternity. I had 12 cats in my trailer at one point. But now we have four, and I'm looking for a home for one. crying I can't afford to feed them all! But someday I'm going to get an ocicat and an abysinian (rescued, not bought). And then I'll get cats for my kids once they reach a certain age! ^_^

(yup, Elppy is sure to become a crazy cat lady)

that was a funny story... way cool cat you have.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 2:34 pm
Sulay looks like my little cousin's cat Dora. xd but she's evil twisted  

getsumei

AngelMuerto

Vice Captain

Avenger

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 6:58 pm
i think most cats are evil. one second they're your friend and before you know it they turn on you.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 7:17 pm
AngelMuerto
i think most cats are evil. one second they're your friend and before you know it they turn on you.

Ain't that the truth.  

getsumei

toricmpbll

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 5:18 am
getsumei
AngelMuerto

Ain't that the truth.
but u have 2 kittys u better love them  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 2:34 pm
toricmpbll
getsumei
AngelMuerto

Ain't that the truth.

No I have one, Bo is my step mom's cat/Hayden's. Shadow's mine, she's not evil. Now Bo he all ways looks at me like this twisted  

getsumei

toricmpbll

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 2:43 pm
getsumei
toricmpbll
getsumei
AngelMuerto

Ain't that the truth.

No I have one, Bo is my step mom's cat/Hayden's. Shadow's mine, she's not evil. Now Bo he all ways looks at me like this twisted
but i look at u like that all the time  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 5:21 pm
toricmpbll
getsumei
toricmpbll
getsumei
AngelMuerto

Ain't that the truth.

I know, that's why i keep asking if we can give him to you. You two would actualy get along with each other.  

getsumei

BlackBloodJin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 5:51 pm
I can't decide if I like cats or dogs more. But right now we have a rabbit named Sweet Pea. She's so small, I'll have to get some pictures of her. She's brown and white, her back paws are brown but her front paws are white. And she has a white stripe down her nose.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:39 am
sounds like an awesome rabbit  

AngelMuerto

Vice Captain

Avenger

toricmpbll

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 5:18 am
getsumei
toricmpbll
getsumei
toricmpbll
getsumei
AngelMuerto

Ain't that the truth.

I know, that's why i keep asking if we can give him to you. You two would actualy get along with each other.
lol but my moms not letting me get anymore cats  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:12 am
I love cats!! and dogs but mainly cats I like how they cuddle up with you and all.  

Melzoo1324

[kookies]
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:01 am
BlackBloodJin
I can't decide if I like cats or dogs more. But right now we have a rabbit named Sweet Pea. She's so small, I'll have to get some pictures of her. She's brown and white, her back paws are brown but her front paws are white. And she has a white stripe down her nose.
Your lucky! She sounds adorable
The other day i saw this bunny, i swear it was the size of a small dog..and it was FAT
I totally wish I could have brought it home with me

The Gold Mine

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces