Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have a Organization Character?
  Yes!
  No...sadly
View Results

Alexandria Denton

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 8:09 pm
To Loxagn, I really like your story! I enjoy how well you crossed over several different anime! I to am on fanfic, if you ever want to check out any of my stories, which mainly revolve around YuYu Hakusho, here is the link ---> Link  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:40 pm
My character doesn't have an anigram for my name. If someone can make an anigram out of "Jenna" then add and "x" then please tell me the name you came up with.
Instead, my nobody's name is Xanti (otherwise known as Mala). Is is neutral, but seems to help O13 more than others, even tough she is distant from them. She has (blood red) reddish hair, and pink eyes. She has some sort of illness, and her weapon is a bow. he past has not been reveiled as of yet. I am act ually writing a story about her.  

Ritual Noise

Alexandria Denton

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:37 am
That is pretty awesome. I am writing a story about my nobodies as well.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 8:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
This is Amery
His role is a spy/scout that informs the Org. about Sora's quest.
He uses a whip of Ice, an enchanted katana, and a shotgun.
His element is Ice and Necromancy, but he is still learning how to do it right.
He has a promise ring on his left hand for unknown reasons and can be your best friend unless you hurt him since before he died he was betrayed by someone he cared for.

This is Nightshadow
Her role is of a Hitman in the sense of she takes care of obstacles that are unwanted.
She uses her power over human emotions, mind games, illusions that are formed from people's fear and regrets, and a dagger named 'Truthful Lies' for its every changing color from black to ivory.
Her element is Human Emotions and Hijacking Pysches(sp??)
She is friendly but has the deadliest bite and will betray anyone who crosses her. She seems like a beeeyotch but deep down, she is somewhat kind. She doesn't care if anything happens to her, even if she had someone's way upon her, she just cares about completing the mission of the Org. 13, no matter how many bodies hit the floor.  

LeonScotKennedy

missionquestthing

Thieving Vampire

9,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:47 pm
Her name is Xink (pronounced zinc) She has long curly blue hair, icey blue eyes, and very pale skin. She wields a katana and the element of ice. She is very ninja/theif like in the way she fights, relying mostly on her speed and cunning.

similar to the avatart in my sig if you disregard the tiara, cat ears, and cat tail.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 5:09 pm
sadly no, i don't have one...i SHOULD make one!!! i'll get on that right now...yesssssss.....

okies this will take a while (evil genius at work lol)  

[.-Violet.Rose-.]

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:26 am
OH I doooo, Wooot!!

User Image

Her name is Cessy, Deceptive beauty.

She kills with her looks, drawing men into a false since of security, then rips their heart right out of their body.

She's like a wolf in sheep's clothing.

She has no effect on woman,

The reason for this is because every villian needs a weekness.

I decided to give her weapon to, the picture inspired it,

Her nails. They are razer sharp and grow when she means to attack!!!

By the way, I believe this picture came from Deviant art, I got it off google, but the properties say its from Deviant Art. So yeah. That's my character!! biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:25 pm
Just, like Loxagn, I too made up my own Organization for my fanfic. But unlike him, I do have a life. I just create these in my spare time.

I. Xaielaide - The Blinding Ray, wields two sabres connected at the handles
He is the leader, and maybe rightfully so. He is one of the few who are not completley evil, or out of hand. He is laid back, but good at settling arguments between members. He controls the element of the Sun.

II. Taryx- The Full Metal Alchemist, wields a gunblade
This man almost deserves to be the leader. Extremley steadfast, he will make sure a mission is complete to the bitter end. He is completley serious about his work. He controls the element of steel.

III. Zinixia- The Addictive Rocker, weilds an electric guitar
Zinixia is optimistic in an evil way. To complete her missions, she will use her electric guitar to entice her enemies into not attacking. She is upbeat, and bitter in a joking way, and good in battle. She controls the element of sound.

IV. Erixon- The Accelerating Warrior, weilds a rapier
He is a good strategist, but that doesn't mean he won't fight. In fact, he loves it, because no one can ever beat him. He uses sneaky, yet obvious tactics in battle. He controls the element of speed.

V. Xirius- The Force Directed, weilds throwing knives
Although he is not evil, he likes to toy with his opponents in battle, because they often cannot control their movement. A quiet guy, he likes to prove his worth in the Organization. He controls the element of gravity.

VI. Xili- The Clerical Angel, weilds an hourglass
Once you see her, you will believe that no one has belonged in the Organization less than Xili. Free of evil taint, she uses her power for good, and healing the other members. She is the twin sister of Ixulon. She controls the element of life.

VII. Ixulon- Sin Harvest, weilds chains
Ixulon is almost the epitome of evil. No one in the Organization can fight against him, due to the element he controls, therefore, he has never been in training. Extremely unexpecting, his only saving grace is his twin sister, Xili. He controls the element of death.

VIII. Alixraen- The Killer, weilds a whip
He is very intolerant of others. Being a complete mute, he cannot communicate his idea very well. He has the most kills in the Organization, even though he one of the youngest members. He can transform into devil-like monster in battle, which other describe as totally frightening. He contols the element of darkness.

IX. Xaringulos- Powers Above, wields Spirit of October Blade
He comes up with the best ideas in the Organization. A real thinker, he can also prove his skills on the battlefield, controlling one of the most unique elements of any Organization member. He controls the element of galaxy.

X. Dalbex- The Strong Fist, wields a war hammer
As the oldest member in the Organization, he is very experienced in their ways. He holds many secrets to the Organization’s true motives, and what happens to a nobody when they die. Although his fighting skill has decreased somewhat, he is still able to hold his own.

XI. Karixous- Master Earth, wields two axes
Karixous is unique as he is only member of the Organization to have two weapons. This is attributed to the fact that his fighting style compliments his element perfectly, which leads to very difficult battles for his enemies. He controls the element of plants.

XII. Evxarol- Toxic Shot, wields a morphgun
As the main prankster of the Organization, he knows how to have fun and piss someone off at the same time. He is quick-witted, and tries to have as much fun with his work as possible. His weapon can change into any gun depending on his enemies, or his mood. He controls the element of poison.

XIII. Noxulous- Invader of the Final Domain, wields a staff
The noob of the group. As the youngest member, she is still learning what it means and takes to be an Organization member. The higher-ranked members see great potential in her, as she could be possibly one of the Organization’s strongest members later on. She controls the element of mind.  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

A__Fallen__Angel

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 3:56 am
I've got one...sorta in-development but meh

Agax - The Flash Flood
got the idea cause I was looking at an AGX-04 Mobile Suit at the time,
Agax is a kind of...assault charcter,say there was an attack,Agax charges in to handle the bulk of it.Agax wields double swords and uses his water elemental powers in serious battle or if the enemy is foolish enough to try and escape.His primary attack is to gather a huge sphere of water behind him then smashes it into the enemy.He wears the standard Organization XIII jacket thing ad has blue eyes and blue hair,styled a bit like Cloud's.

He's called the Flash Flood because on his elemental attribute and the ability to use his power to speed across a battle as if he was gliding along water.
Depending on his mood he either makes a joke of things or just vanishes for a week or so.

His nobodies are called 'Mirrors' or 'Twilight Ocean'.Mirrors are named because they are a Dusk made of water and if they get the chance to use their ability a beam of light comes from them and the turn into a shadow of you,explaining the bizzare Roxas in alternate Twilight Town.

Twilight Ocean's are a desperate last resort,basically a sea serpant version of a Twilight Thorn.It's main ability is to use a sort of water cannon ability.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:37 am
nice avi exclaim exclaim exclaim  

shawnbone817

A__Fallen__Angel

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 1:17 pm
me or my nobody?or someone else?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:18 pm
I have sumthing like tat...since 7th grade like I would always scare tiz frend of mine...she d b like "woah weres u come from!" yeah cuz I just "magically" appeared behind her...well it kept on happenin ova & ova again....she said.."ur like my shadow...or something"
then eva since tat day ive been her Shadow.....then I started the whole calling my friends nicknames like Gay buddy, Shadow buddy, Crazy buddy
and so on and so on.... xp  

~La_travieza_fresa~

Kixcerd

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:43 am
oh me and my friends did this XD
yep, we have no life =P I'll post my profile because they might get mad

My nobody is Kixcerd (Kicks-Cerd) (Derick)
He is number IX taking Demyx place and power
He controls water and weilds two Wave Swords
He is known as "The Swift Duelist" because he's really quick and love to show down anyone who stands in his way
He can combine his Wave Swords to make a bow which he can shot quite well
He's at age 15 which is the only reason of his low rank, because the others think he's too young for such a rank.
He's quite the person you would say blinds in with the crowd so he's not noticed much which is good for missions
He never do what's told and do things his ways
He's quite, rarly talks, and if he does talk it's somthing quite deep in words

I'm working on a drawing on this so when I'm done with it I'll show you ^_^

Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out