Reply 13: Rp Forest
Midnight Forests Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GeradAkkdesu

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 8:03 pm
(oh ok Gerad isn't immortal and ran out of magic quickly...) Gerad looked at them and saw her advancing. "Just as I expected from a brat." Gerad than said "s**t!" And started running.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:08 am
Sha stepped back while the girl summoned some kind of earth spell.Hmm shes goodhe thought to himself....but that don't do anything for my cigs!Sha wondered where the dog guy went,he was no where to be found."What a pansy.."sha smirked as he put a bent cigarette in his mouth and lite it.  

Rai Kashino

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:57 pm
GeradAkkdesu
(oh ok Gerad isn't immortal and ran out of magic quickly...) Gerad looked at them and saw her advancing. "Just as I expected from a brat." Gerad than said "s**t!" And started running.

well I didn't mean powerless either...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 6:42 pm
Gerad looked back at Sha saying "Don't call me a pansy moron!" Gerad than started running faster than before and three black balls started rotating around him eletric bouncing off of them "Dark stage!"  

GeradAkkdesu

Rai Kashino

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:08 pm
Laughing at gerard and pointing"hey kid I'm not the one who's running!Bwahahahah!!!"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 9:07 pm
Tassa laughed at the strangers boldness. "Gerad, what is your true purpose here. You always have a purpose for something." Swinging her sword to the right, a tree moved closer to her, preparing to roll and attack if need be.  

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

GeradAkkdesu

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 9:23 pm
Gerad looked at Tassa. One of the black balls went over to her hand and faded away as a note landed in her hand 'Golden River- Eastern Province- Tomarrow at 3pm an attack will be launched. Signed Gerad Hoghosha Akkdesu.' Gerad then threw the two other balls that headed for two trees infront of Sha ment to topple the trees. Gerad than grabbed his arm and coughed blood then started to jump from tree to tree. (A feat many people aquire in this giant forest.)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 4:47 am
GeradAkkdesu
Gerad looked at Tassa. One of the black balls went over to her hand and faded away as a note landed in her hand 'Golden River- Eastern Province- Tomarrow at 3pm an attack will be launched. Signed Gerad Hoghosha Akkdesu.' Gerad then threw the two other balls that headed for two trees infront of Sha ment to topple the trees. Gerad than grabbed his arm and coughed blood then started to jump from tree to tree. (A feat many people aquire in this giant forest.)
"Whoaaaa! What the--!"Sha dangled through the air as gerard leapt from tree to tree,the grip on his arm never waivered.Sha thought about how the guy coughed up blood before...Where are we going?And where'd the hot lioness go.."Hey kid where are we going?"he peered up at gerad.And whats up the coughing up blood thing..you sick or something?"  

Rai Kashino

GeradAkkdesu

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 2:54 pm
Gerad looked back and blood streaming down his lips said "Fool... using too much magic hurts you because sumoning up more magic then you have is un acceptable so it needs to find another energy source to supply it. Now then their is magic and heatlh... or spirit and body. Both are crucial parts to the body of any being spirit can be regained for it is impossible to use up all your spirit without unlocking a seal and then you can be killed. Only 20% of your spirit energy can be used before you start to lose your soul and then you would become a monster. So instead it takes up physical energy. Besides don't call me kid I'm a fallen ange at 469!" Gerad than tripped as the pain was to severe he was on the ground and crawling away.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:08 pm
GeradAkkdesu
Gerad looked back and blood streaming down his lips said "Fool... using too much magic hurts you because sumoning up more magic then you have is un acceptable so it needs to find another energy source to supply it. Now then their is magic and heatlh... or spirit and body. Both are crucial parts to the body of any being spirit can be regained for it is impossible to use up all your spirit without unlocking a seal and then you can be killed. Only 20% of your spirit energy can be used before you start to lose your soul and then you would become a monster. So instead it takes up physical energy. Besides don't call me kid I'm a fallen ange at 469!" Gerad than tripped as the pain was to severe he was on the ground and crawling away.
Sha lands on his feet."So what your telling me is...you don't want to lose your soul so instead your sacrificing your health..."Sha smirked"...Kid if I were you I'd forget about souls and spirits and all that bullshit. Start gettin' laid while you can.You obviously ain't gettin' any younger--and you could die any time..I'd get a piece of the action while I still can if I were you."  

Rai Kashino

The Magic Goat of Death

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:21 pm
Haures ran, trying to remember what had happened. Flames... and screaming. He saw something that looked like chaos ahead of him. Not again. He ran toward it.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:21 pm
Sha smirked picking up his knapsack and throwing it over his shoulder he remarked"Dude..you really need to lighten up."Sha lite another cigarette"I find that a coupla smokes,sake,and sexy woman take the pain right away.." mrgreen  

Rai Kashino

GeradAkkdesu

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 1:04 pm
Gerad laughed saying "My youthful foolishness is over I'm 400 years old! Now stop with this crap fool you'll die in this world to soon if you take life by the horns."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:10 pm
"Idiots, do you want to die?"  

The Magic Goat of Death

Rai Kashino

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 12:18 pm
domokun  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers