Reply Organization XIII Home Thread
Use of Alcohol? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-_-lunathetarotmaster -_-

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:36 pm
Must be the Japanese Version. As there are some scenes altered for the English version. Examples:

1. Captain Barbosa put his sword into Jack Sparrow's chest. That was removed in the English version.
2. Undead pirates have effect with the 'fire spell' they will get into fire. But that was altered.

There are more about it. But the alchol thingy, i don't think i saw alchol there....  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 8:44 pm
Personally, I think that they did that because of the rum reference. Think about, what would make the rum disappear? Using it?

Just trying to take a peak into the minds of the raters who have to keep themselves from being sued.  

Kuharai

Hygenic Conventioneer

Xarikue

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:47 pm
Kuharai
Personally, I think that they did that because of the rum reference. Think about, what would make the rum disappear? Using it?

Just trying to take a peak into the minds of the raters who have to keep themselves from being sued.

I agree with you completely

and the blood I suspect was reference to the blood on the medallion  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:47 am
Well, there was also Auron. Everyone knows he carries around sake.

Haven't played PotC part of KH2 in a while, so I can't say I remember anything from it. But I do think Barbossa has some kind of alcoholic drink. Or maybe there was some on his boat. Because, apparently it wasn't that bad to make it a higher rating. It's just a reference. >_>

Vertical Orbit

Heavy Artillery

Blessed Heckler

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 12:42 pm
Yeah, it was when Barbossa took a swig of his wine/rum liquor (Not sure what is was, it was purple xD). And only once. I was hoping more along the lines of Sora getting drunk and running off somewhere in a dress, but heyyyyy. xd

Y'know, it's funny. Most of the 10+ part of the rating comes from the PotC world. xDDDDD  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:50 am
you know auron's little bottle thing that he has. well there is rum or something that has alcohol in it. but he never drinks for it. or from what i remember of it.  

Yuuichi-sama

Heavy Artillery

Blessed Heckler

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:25 pm
Yuuchi-san
you know auron's little bottle thing that he has. well there is rum or something that has alcohol in it. but he never drinks for it. or from what i remember of it.

Nay, Auron's little bit of sake was never shown at all in KHII. I don't think they even put it on his render.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 2:15 pm
The sceen moves really fast, but to use "bushido" he would need to take a swig of his sake. I'm going to have to check all of this out... =3  

VBunny

3,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Dir_en_glay

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 4:31 pm
in Koudelka for ps1 there is a scene where the main character (this gypsy girl) and one of the party members are talking about their past and drinking huge bottles of liquor

and now that i think of it liquor was used as a MP restorate  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:42 am
Rellexia
you know when you frist see Barbossa in his skeletal form he take out a bottle of some alcohol and trys to drinks it If anyone knows what I'm talking about
i think people missed this post... Barbossa actually downs a full bottle of rum in that scene...  

iceman_dk

Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces