Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Harvest Moon RP Anyone? (Status: open!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A poll is required in every thread
  ~ SubZero
View Results

[Sorrow`s] Minion

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 2:15 pm
"I was wondering if my book about herbology came in yet?" Elli asked, looking around.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:47 pm
"oh! yes! of course!" she looked through the back shelf, pulled out the herbology book and gave it to her, smiling, happy that she did something right.  

the_other_me483

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:58 pm
Name:Naoto Midway
Farm name:Midway Ranch- A ranch specializing in cattle.
Horse name: BlackFoot
Dog's name: Sir Barksalot-named while Naoto was a kid and didn't want to change
Bio: Very good with his hands and is specialy trained as a cattle rustler.
Appearence:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:08 pm
(I've played two gamecube Harvestmoon games and one gba one so this is awsome.)

Naoto woke up to the warm morning sun and smiled. He remembered that him and his two brothers were going to brand the new calf. He got hs gear on and walked out side. His brothers grabbed the calf and forced it to the ground and sat on it. Then Naoto put his boot on the calf to steady himself. He brought his branding iron out of the branding heater and stuck it in the calves hindquarters. The brand was an M. Many cattle ranchers use a modern branding called Freeze Branding, but Naoto loves to use the old fashion Heat Branding.  

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

Lycan_knight

Gallant Werewolf

10,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 3:57 pm
Leon walked outside and looked at the nameless farm "what would be an apropiate name for a farm?" he asked his dog goru, ofcourse he would not awnser, but he thought it was better then talking with himself...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 4:57 pm
Naoto hopped onto his horse and rode to the store. He bought a new sickle to cut the hay with.  

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

The Surfing Bird

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 12:50 pm
i will be Kai because he is the only black guy and i am black : )  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 7:55 pm
Naoto fed the cattle and then went back into the house. Once inside Naoto sat in front of the air conditioning and wiped some sweat off his head.  

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

uct3

2,550 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 10:19 am
just another day in the shop watching the dust grow on the books and supplies, with a sigh karen said" i need to get out and get some air" so she got up and push in her stool in and put a sign that said "be back" and walked outside.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:24 am
uct3
just another day in the shop watching the dust grow on the books and supplies, with a sigh karen said" i need to get out and get some air" so she got up and push in her stool in and put a sign that said "be back" and walked outside.

the weather was nice and cool, a wind blew though her hair as she walked down the road thinking where she could go. "i could go to the farm and help out" "or what about i go see the crazy turtle next to the beach" " i got it ill go the the pond next the waterfall" and she started to walk down the road to the water fall.  

uct3

2,550 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

uct3

2,550 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:06 am
the spray felt good on her face as she passed the waterfall and sat down at the pond near the sprites house  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:41 pm
((i made this new rp in this guild and i was wondering if anyone wanted to join its called when good angels go bad...please join!!!!))  

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

Aishono

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:33 am
Name: Alex Westfield
Farm name: doesnt own a farm
Horse name:no horse
Dog's name: Bogey
Bio: Alex had always wanted a simple life, but his parents would never let him leave, they wanted him to be rich so they could leech off of him, he grew sick of this and ran away with his dog, not caring where he wound up, eventually, he found his way here. personality wise, hes a nice enough guy, hes just a little bit hard on strangers, hes a bit of a jack of all trades, but hes still a bit of a city boy too. he carries with him a pocket knife and a journal with a pen.

(is this alright?)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:23 am
(since im all thats here ill just rp until told otherwise)

Alex wandered weakly out of the forest, his dog following obediently at his heels, He sat down as the town came into view. 'Well Bogey.....this is our new home for now.." the dog barked, and Alex nodded, "yes, ill try and get you some dog food when we get there..." he stood up, and continued to walk towards the town, wobbling slightly as he walked.  

Aishono

Aishono

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:50 am
Alex continued to stumble through the town, he was caked in mud, and looked to have been wandering for days, if not longer, his dog was similarly filthy, and looked to be some manner of brownish shepherd mutt. Alex had light brownish hair, and a slight tan, he wore a white long sleeve button shirt, which was completely ruined, he continued wandering through the town, looking for anyone he could ask for help.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff