Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Organization XIII Home Thread
Your Organization Character~! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll
poll
100%
 100%  [ 270 ]
Total Votes : 270

LeonScotKennedy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:49 pm
Name: Amery
Weapons: Martial Arts, an enchanted Katana, and a shotgun.
Personality: Secretive, Optismistic, Slightly Rebellious, Cunning, Friendly unless you hurt him, and Caring.
Crushes:None so far...
Background: He was the child that others looked at as a misfit since he never talked too much and just watched others silently. When his world succumbed to darkness, he fought the darkness until, his childhood crush betrayed him and he lost his heart unwillingly. Saix found his Nobody and he joined the Organization XIII to become completely whole again. If you knew him when he had a heart, you can still see the untamed anger and lust for vengence seething in his eyes.
Element/Magic type: Ice/Necromancy.
Appearance: [I only can create an avatar of him cuz I don't have a scanner...^^;]User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. <~his incognito clothing when he scouts for info or acts as a double agent.
Friends: Axel, Roxas, and others...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:15 am
Name:Shadowthedragonking
weapons:long Katana, Claws, tail, wings, 2 hand guns (maxed out) and last of all fire breath looks like dream avi  

Shadowthedragonking

mg_giant

Dapper Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 2:30 pm
Name: Blood Rose
Personality: Distant, cold. She's protective, but doesn't make friends too easily because of her attitude.
Weapons/magic: A longsword and duel daggars. She can use the vines of roses to help her hold down a person for the finishing blow.
Background: She doesn't have any memory of herself before she became a Heartless. She just woke up one day, with a longsword and duel daggars lying next to her. She doesn't even have a real name. She picked her name, because the first thing she saw a blood red rose growing over her. She has one strange habit, which is to stare at the sky just before a storm comes. Second, she wears a silver locket, but no one but her knows what's inside.
Friends: Amery( cause my friend made that character), Roxas, and Axel.
No pic on her. My scanner's broken.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 11:59 pm
Name:Chris
Weapon:Keyblade?

(How do you find Keyblades and stuff for your avatar?)  

.[Advent Demon].

SavageWatermelon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 1:59 pm
Name-Xeinai

Age-17

Personality- mysterious as her past, doestn't talk much. only when needed. The only one that could make her talk would probably be Demyx(me love Demyx! Demyx is MINE! *snarls* back off!)

Weapons- a keyblade with thorns wrapped around it called Twilight Thorn. Can split her key into two. They are known as Dawn and Dusk. Her Magic is that she can control earth fire water and air. doing this she can combine these elements together to make the very powerful and deadly Elemental Blast.

Background-Who really remembers their past? Once and a while she has dreams about when she died. all she can remember dreaming is that she was falling and she's looking at the sky....it's Twilight. and then ...well....dead.

Allies- ...well the whole organization...dur...

Crush- heart DEMYX heart

Apearance- has long blonde hair with died blue steaks in it. Most of the time she has blinfold covering her eyes cuz they are unaturaly bright green. So when she tries to talk to people they won't just stare at her eyes. She obiously wears black like evryone else in the organization.... she just improved the normal and bland trench coat look...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Oh yeah and PEOPLE IM CREATING A FORUM DETCATED TO KINGDOM HEARTS AND OTHER COOL ANIME GAMES PLEASE COME I ONLY HAVE LIKE.....4 MEMBERS.....CMON PEOPLE THE MORE PEOPLE I GET THE MORE STUFF I"LL BE ABLE TO ADD ON..... http://rikusnightangel.proboards82.com
PLEASE  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 11:14 am
Name: Koichi
Weapon: throwing knives to distract the enemy while he comes at them at full speed, whipping out his hidden tonfa, Akatsuki and Aoihi. Practices kuanmukan style of karate.
Element: earth

He's the kind of person who means well, but just can't seem to always be helpfull. likes high places and swinging upside down from them. posses swiftness and guile, so he'll just appear right behind you sometimes, without meaning to be sneaky. He only gets serious about two things: his friends and his fights. Although not that strong physically, he loves every minute of battle and won't back down. Hates it when someone touches his glasses or his watch.

look:behind the glasses his eyes are brown, but look freakishly black unless you really look. hair matches. a little short in stature for his age, but not troublesomely so. Except when he has to reach the top shelf at the grocery store and a tall person takes what he wanted to buy. Has a small battle scar on his forhead, under his bangs.

Sorry, I also have no scanner. I may update a pic later, but i'm lazy and have to study now.  

Koichi2005

Oblivion_Xye

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 6:40 pm
name: Aros
power: lightning, and darkness
weapon: keyblade
bio: She's Sora's long lost twin sister i suppose (aros backwards= Sora)
app:User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 1:59 pm
Name: Lexon
Pic:
User Image
About: Somewhat like Zexion except is willing to protect the girl he loved from his original self.
Powers: Darkness, Water and Wind
Weapon: None
Other Pic: (Original Self and Girl he wants to protect)
User Image  

Milk_Monokuro_Boo

Nova Inlustris

Friendly Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:41 pm
I have two....

Name: Xiennia
Sex: Female

Xehanort's younger sister, she always envied her other brother in every imaginable way, and therefore always wished to surpass him. She became a powerful sorceress, and yet still could never defeat her brother. After learning about him controlling the Heartless by becoming one, she aimed to once again try to surpass him by controlling the Heartless a different way...by seeking an ancient Keyblade, to whom whoever wields it the Heartless will obey without question. Unfortunately, it winds up in the hands of a 14 year old girl instead.

Her Nobody, who has yet to be named, is an archer who was denied entrance to Organization XIII because of a continued grudge between her and her brother's Nobody, Xemnas.

------------

Name: Paradox or Arxot (I haven't decided yet)
The Dark Princess
Weapon: Heart Reaper's Keyblades

The Nobody of the wielder of the Heart Reaper's Keyblade (Keyblade which controls Heart Reapers, which are the free-willed non-machine made Heartless, not the one Xehanort controlled), so she wields like Roxas wields the Keyblade of Light. She was only in Organization XIII for a brief period of time, knowing of its inevitable downfall. Now she seeks not only a heart her own way, but something much more valuable...

Both these characters still need alot of work 8D but they're both in my Kingdom Hearts spinoff story fanfic thing "Kingdom Heartless", which focuses on the exploits of Sora's sister.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:24 pm
Thought that I would post my character.

Name : Lairene Stunm Durret

Title : Serpent Stalker

Weapons : Lairene dual-weilds two "Guns" called "The Serpentine Sorrows." The one in her left hand is named "Pleasure", and the one in her right "Pain." They appear to be handguns, but they are actually crossbows. Each one has the appearance of a crying snake, dark green but bright blue tears running down the sides. The red arrows shoot out of the 'mouth' of the snake. She loads them and pulls the trigger, just like a regular crossbow, sending an arrow at the enemy. He aim isn't quite perfect, but deadly none the less. She also keeps five daggers in each boot. Four small throwing daggers, and a slightly longer one used for close combat.

Personality : Lairene doesn't care about much. She's cold, cruel and mean. Her family, although alive, is pretty much dead to her, disgusted by her violent and care free attitude. She doesn't have many friends - Her familiar, Javan the snake, and an odd aquaintance here and there. She makes it a habit not to make friends, knowing that she might be killing them for pay one day.
She's a mercenary. Anyone with money is a friend. Known to feel soft towards some people, but often acts like she hates them anyways. She gets along with the members of Organization XIII, and stays friendly with everyone else, although inside she may be thinking differently.

Back Story : Lairene's family was a pack of peaceful Druids, traveling from forest to forest in each different world. While living with them, Lairene learned to love nature and reptiles, catching an extreme fascination with snakes. As far as elements go, she can vaguly control winds, and is able to listen to nature if she has to. She picked up a few basic spells on her travels, but nothing amazing.
In druidic, her name means "Rare, beautiful forest rose who shelters the traveler from the storm, although she is the storm herself." So it's pretty much a paradox.
She met her familiar, a large snake named Javan, in a forest once she broke away from her family. At the age of sixteen, she was a mercinary, doing whatever she had so far as killing went, for pay. She prefers the term 'Mercinary' to 'Hitman'.

Magic : Vague wind control, can listen to nature, and minor Blizzard and Fire spells.

Appearance : 5'8" and thin, looking rather fragile. She has shoulder length dark red hair, the odd blonde streak. She has bright moss eyes and a thin face. Her ears are slightly pointed, but not drastically so. She is beautiful but feirce looking.
Her clothes are usually small and black, and she always wears the same black-knee legnth boots. She is seen wearing a different attire on the occasion that she dresses up or has to disguise herself.
Picture :

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I know that there are many flaws in the picture. I stink at drawing. Just don't steal Lairene or my drawing of her.

Lairene

Tara_of_DooM

3,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 8:46 pm
Name: Xara
Weapon: (see picture)
Abilities: She is able to stop time for a short period of time ( 1 min max)
Spells: Time
App.: User Image
Bio. The last thing she remembers before she became a Nobody was a man with dark red hair looming over her.
She belives this man is the person who turned her into a nobody, and searches for him in her free time. Shes very quiet and does what she's told without hesitation. She doesnt remember what it was like to have a heart, so she shows absolutly no emotion.
Nobody that you can control: Gambler
Dislikes: Just about everything else

sorry I'm not very good at drawing my own characters....  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:42 pm
Just so no one gets confused, it's me Sphinx-chan with a new account and these are my characters!! ^.^ I edited a bit on Xia and stuff..

Character's name:Xia

Title:The Divine Rose

Side:Organization XIII

Appearance:User Image

Personality:Manipulative at times towards men, seducing has been one of her famous tricks. Mischeivous at times like a fox, Xia is beautiful like a rose, but deadly like it's thorns. She seems to be very out-going and claims she fears nothing. She is very loyal to Xemnas and only takes orders from him and no one else. Her sassy, smart, sexy, care-free attitude attracts many and annoys some others. She also can be a pain in the butt sometimes with her attitude.. XD

Weapon:Xia has a ringblade but also has the power to control plants and have them attack,she mostly uses rose vines.

Background:Xia was found unconcious at The World that never was' Castle and was taken in by Xemnas. She can't remember her name or her past as a Somebody so Xemnas named her and took her in and she joined and was glad by this cause she had nowhere else to go. Because of this, she highly respects Xemnas and is very loyal to him, almost as loyal as Saix. Don't get in her leader's way or you'll wish you did when she was gone. She also has a thing in annoying Saix and whenever she's in trouble with him, goes running for Xemnas.

Crush:None yet..

((Xia's Somebody, Ai))

Character's name:Ai

Side:Umm..No one's really..

Appearance:User Image

Personality:Well-mannered and lady-like, Ai's nothing like her Nobody. She is calm in the most hectic situations. She is also quite friendly and quiet sometimes. She's very elegent and seemed to grow up with a rich family.

Weapon:Vines

Background:Ai grew up in The World that never was and her family owned a flower shop. She had a love for roses and strangely was given power to manipulate plants. She was attacked at Memories Skyscraper by a load of Heartless and lost her heart. Her Heartless however, wonders around looking for it's heart to bring her back.

Crush:Unknown  

The Sphinxyness

Aneesha

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:51 am
Name: Aneesha

Weapon: Katana

Title: Beautiful Nightmare

Hair: Medium/Long, Layered, Black/Very Dark Brown, Curly (Unless she decides to straighten it)

Eyes: Brown

Other: Tan skin, average height, and curvy in all the right places.

Personality: She is known to be quite fiesty, but can be confident during a battle. She first comes across as being quite cold, silent and angsty. Only her friends get to know the 'real' her; which is kind, caring, protective and a joker. She has the tendancy to scheme, but she would never betray any of her comrades. Her mood can change faster than the wind, so people must be prepared.

Background: Aneesha isn't a Nobody, but a Somebody that works closely with Organization XIII; so close that they even have given her a title. She grew up alone, but learned quickly to defend herself against the dark ones. Her rivals loathed her, and later on in time, she disposed of them, without thought. The day she became close to Organization XIII was when she was batling some heartless. A hoard of them came rushing towards her, injuring her with every blow. She was growing weak, and very tired. They just kept coming, and she was on the verge of giving up. Someone had been watching her for sometime now, and she could sense it. To cut the long story short, Axel saved her, and offered her a proposition to work for Organization XIII, regardless of not being a Nobody. She quickly befriended Demyx, whom she is very close with, Axel, and even Xemnas took quite a shine to her. He knew her skills would be used well if she would work for them, as she was a very skilled fighter. Later on, Zexion even started to talk, and again, she quickly befriended him. She could tell Zexion a lot of things, because he understood, and they loved to 'scheme'. She enjoys setting things on fire with Axel... Which tended to be a pain if Xehanort caught them... Demyx and her share a lot of things, and became very close. They were always together when they had the chance, but she loved being with Axel and Zexion too. She took a liking to Riku as she began to go on missions, and she would meet him sometimes. They too got along, but they kept their friendship a secret.

Friends: Bascially all of Organiztion XIII... But she is closest Demyx, Axel, Xemnas and Zexion. Riku.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 12:54 pm
Name biggrin ark Ukime
Weapon:Katana
User Image  

DarkDark_Soul

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:26 pm
Name: Xaielaide (pronounced "Ks ail aid")

Element: Sun

Title: The Blinding Ray

Weapon: Double-sided sabres. Basically two sabres that are fused together at the handle ends so that they cannot separate. The weapon itself is as tall as he is (6 feet!) so that makes it

Personality: He sticks out from most, no, ALL of the other Organization members because he has a strong sense of justice. Even-tempered and with a good sense of humor, he acts as the moderator in the arguments that often arise between Organization Members.

Appearance: Tall, but well built. Has long shoulder-length purple hair that is cut short and spiked in the front. He wears a pair of sunglasses that are slightly larger than normal that serve two purposes: To protect his eyes from his power, and to prevent anyone from seeing his eyes. They were bleached white during an accident when he was testing his power, but he is not blind.

Somebody's Name: Aileedai (pronounced "I'll a die")

Background: Aileedai was a lifeguard at a popular beach. During the busiest day of the year, a pack of sharks invaded the water, attempting to take away one of the swimmers. When he got there to rescue the drowning, dying, body, he recognized it as himself. That was his last memory.

Pictures coming soon!  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces