Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

people counter
  +1
View Results

Demyx06

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 10:32 am
its obivous his gay... Tell kairi... and namine cuz if soras gay so is Roxas sweatdrop ah yes am always right wink  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:30 pm
no offensce but he's ritarded too  

aznweirdoboi3

Keyblade Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:40 pm
Demyx06
its obivous his gay... Tell kairi... and namine cuz if soras gay so is Roxas sweatdrop ah yes am always right wink
but if roxas in a way is the opposite of sora, than that means, in a way, roxas isn't gay... in a way...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:52 am
Keyblade Ninja
Demyx06
but if roxas in a way is the opposite of sora, than that means, in a way, roxas isn't gay... in a way...

Maybe, but wouldn't Roxas and Sora has same characteristic just like Xemnas and Ansem? I mean both Xemnas and Ansem want to further their research and they're both ambitious.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Organization XIII Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 1:32 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
like the in the last part of the game xd

that part was what made people draw yaoi about them  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:37 pm
Jisen Meizuki
Keyblade Ninja
Demyx06

Maybe, but wouldn't Roxas and Sora has same characteristic just like Xemnas and Ansem? I mean both Xemnas and Ansem want to further their research and they're both ambitious.
i was just joking about roxas not being gay xD  

Keyblade Ninja

mg_giant

Dapper Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 9:37 pm
I bet that two-thirds of KH fangirls believe that Sora is gay. I'm one! And one of the most popular pairings is Sora and Riku.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 10:44 am
fallen_witch
I bet that two-thirds of KH fangirls believe that Sora is gay. I'm one! And one of the most popular pairings is Sora and Riku.

That's what most of the KH yaoi fans like to see. It's better than Sora/Leon, Sora/Cloud, and I even saw one of Sora/Axel.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

mg_giant

Dapper Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 9:04 pm
I've seen them before. Another that's weird is Cloud/Sephiroth. Nothing against the pairing, but they hate each other.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 6:38 am
I dont get why you think Sora is gay, he might of had some odd parts but, that dosent really mean hes gay  

Blaze_Kudasaki

missionquestthing

Thieving Vampire

9,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:18 pm
I'm a big fan of Sora/Kairi but I also like Sora/Riku.
The signs are there for both if you are willing to look for them  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:20 pm
GonZilla107
Jisen Meizuki
Loxagn
Kakeru Nozomi
"KH is one big Yaoi. I mean, c'mon! There's only FOUR original female characters.

Four? I count three. But still true xd .

Is there another one besides Kairi, Larxene, and Namine?
Unless you're counting Marluxia. whee

No, I think he's talking about that girl (I think her name is Rai) who was hanging out with Seifer, not Marluxia.
Its not Rai,he is a boy...its Fuu

Fuu isn't an orignal character, she is fuujin from ff8. so othe original number was correct, there are 4. Kairi, Namine, Larxene, and Olette.  

missionquestthing

Thieving Vampire

9,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Signature Look 250

LeonScotKennedy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 10:57 am
I will laugh if in KH3, Everyone that we thought was gay and still around, finally came out of the closet.

Soooo many people would be buying it just to see some SoraxRiku, LeonxCloud, or SieferxRai action... eek burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 10:47 am
LeonScotKennedy
I will laugh if in KH3, Everyone that we thought was gay and still around, finally came out of the closet.

Soooo many people would be buying it just to see some SoraxRiku, LeonxCloud, or SieferxRai action... eek burning_eyes

It might work out...... if Disney won't get itself involved.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Koichi2005

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:59 am
fallen_witch
I've seen them before. Another that's weird is Cloud/Sephiroth. Nothing against the pairing, but they hate each other.

right. you can cut the sexual tension with a knife. or maybe a spork.  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff