Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "KFC" Kentucky Fried Chicken (aka "TFC" The Food Court)
Sneaking food into the theatre. . . Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sneaking snacks in . . .
  Dude, I do it all the time!
  I do it frequently.
  I've been known to slip in with a little candy every now and then.
  I rarely do it.
  I've done it at least once.
  I have never snuck a snack in the theatre!
  . . .
View Results

Cynister

Interesting Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:43 am
rabbitinthemoon
i'll sneak in food if it's something the concession stand doesn't sell. & most of the stuff i want, the concession stands don't sell. but i've never EVER left trash in a theatre! i've stepped in other people's gum too many times to forget that littering is gross, no matter where you are. parking lot, beach, mall, park, i don't care; i'll stuff my trash into whatever i'm carrying until i can drop it in a bin. only trashy people litter. & i have nothing but respect for janitors, movie theatre workers, & other trash picker-uppers who labour nobly among disgusting detritus so that we won't have a trash pile for a world.
yeah like i said my family allways brought our own sodas and candy in to the theater but we all ways cleaned afterourselves !! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:20 pm
Strideo
Well wether you snuck the food in yourself or you bought it at the concession stand you should of course throw it away in a proper trash recepticle. 3nodding This goes for any place you visit though even if it's a gas station. No one should leave a huge mess for the employees to clean up.

Thank you Thank you Thank you. Now if only everyone would think like that. Then my job would have been a lot less easier.

To tell you the truth the trash wasnt really that bothersome. It was all the other stuff that people would leave for us to clean up.  

Nanner_Munkie7

Sta Puff Marshmellow Man

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:26 pm
I do it too many times..  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 4:55 pm
I live for the illegal transportation of food!!  

Fae Queen Mab

Invisible Phantom

Kage Kuragari

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 4:58 pm
it's really easy to sneak food in, as well as sneak into R-rated movies if youre underage, just buy a ticket and BOOM, as well as wear a hoodie or a long coat so you can sneak da foods in!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:02 pm
shadowex
it's really easy to sneak food in, as well as sneak into R-rated movies if youre underage, just buy a ticket and BOOM, as well as wear a hoodie or a long coat so you can sneak da foods in!

Kicking people out of R-rated movies (or just any movie for that matter) was the best part of my job.  

Nanner_Munkie7

[PockyPirate]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:17 pm
~~First, you go to a convienence store and buy lots of chocolate.
Then, you wear a big, baggy coat and pretend you're sick.
They let you in mrgreen and you save about fifteen dollars.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:17 pm
I always sneak food into the theatre.
It is especially easy if you are a girl and carry around a purse. xDD
I always sneak in boba drinks or other snacks.

Maiden of Night

Riku_Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:59 pm
whenever someone sneaks food into a theater they never get caught and neither have i  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:07 pm
Riku_Uchiha
whenever someone sneaks food into a theater they never get caught and neither have i

Yes they do  

Nanner_Munkie7

Girl Who Sings

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 11:15 pm
i once snuck in a purse full of candy, popcorn, and like 12 sodas. oh yeah, it was a big purse 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 3:53 pm
I have absolutely nothing against bringing food into a theatre, and I do it all the time. I mean, hey, they're just asking for it by charging those high prices!  

goddessofforever

Asano Rain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 12:40 pm
Theatre snacks are EXPENSIVE AS HELL. I mean seriously, my work sells Nerds Rope for like 69 cents each while they have it for THREE BLOODY DOLLARS EACH at the theatre. It's madness!

So yes, sometimes I'll sneak in snacks. When my friend and I went to watch The Lord of the Rings in theatres, we stuffed a couple packs of chips and whatnot in our pocket cos no way were we paying the exorbitant prices for a couple of bonbons or whatever.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 2:29 pm
Whenever I go to the movies (very rarely) I always bring a few juiceboxes and some sweets to eat. Actually I still have a popcorn box. (empty)

No-one ever gets caught around here at all. (the UK)

This topic now has me wanting popcorn T-T!  

Imperium Graphices

Sundance Rendevous

Dapper Member

3,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:18 pm
i think its okay. i do it all the time!  
"KFC" Kentucky Fried Chicken (aka "TFC" The Food Court)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games