Organization XIII
  My friends
  Parents xD
  Complete Strangers
  No one at all.
View Results

Yuuichi-sama

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 5:00 pm
i really dont like they'll come back because has they are just the body once theyre gone there nothing left to come back. Or they may come back as false heartlesses you'll never now untill you play KH3  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:21 pm
i really dont think that they "died", but just got put to sleep, and then in Kingdom Hearts III, they will meet their origional selves and then reak havock on Sora and the gang.maybe they will do what Sora did, and not belive that Roxas was his nobody, and just go on, or, they are too much like Kairi, and when they meet thier origional selves, they immideatly belive and something in them snaps, like, "Sora is the reason were meeting our origional selves!".but i really dont know.

User Image DANCE WATER DANCE!lol  

Bilbofagginss

Captain Divorcee

14,950 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Divorced 100
  • Timely Contributor 100

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:11 am
Maybe......... But I don't think Axel would do that. I mean, afterall he is a friend of Roxas.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 7:18 am
I'm not sure if they really do die they might just dissipear for a while and than reappear in a different form or something like that. For all we know they could just reform and be those people that are in the game that never do anything. Than again that would be strang.
About the sleepover:
If Organization XIII sleept over at my house oh my heavenly lord! It would be the most chaotic event in known human exsistance and not to mention that half the members would fit my personality perfectly for world domination. Axel and Demyx (Sorry if I spelled his name wrong I can never remember it) we would just go insane. Great now I want to have a sleepover with them for real now!  

SinnerShadow

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Yuuichi-sama

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:24 pm
Jisen Meizuki
Maybe......... But I don't think Axel would do that. I mean, afterall he is a friend of Roxas.

as roxas is part of sora. so is axel a part of riku.hmm that make me think only went a person loses his heart and body does they truely die  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:39 am
konnichiha
as roxas is part of sora. so is axel a part of riku.hmm that make me think only went a person loses his heart and body does they truely die

Oy, I hate that theory. The answer is no. Axel is not Riku's Nobody, nor Reno or Zack. Because if he is, then Axel should have his Somebody's name anagram with an X. But since Axel doesn't have his name because his Somebody's name has to do with L, E, A; it means that Axel is not his Nobody. You can check it out at the Reno and Axel Theory thread. Also, Riku didn't lose his heart. He lets his heart get possessed by Ansem and he was still in conscious when he was battling with Sora. If Riku loses his heart, we should see his Nobody with his name anagram and Riku should be losing his conscious or die in KH1.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

beehive130

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:27 pm
they com eto me and i put them in parody.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 3:43 pm
Nobodies doesn't "die". They dissapear into the darkness. Nobodies born from the hollow body when someone loses his heart. So, if someone loses his heart, there always born 2 creatures (heartless and nobody). My question is: The goy with blue hat in the tower of Twilight Town said that people is made of 3 elements: Material body, Heart and Mind (maybe Soul). If someone loses his heart, and there appear a Heartless and a Nobody, what happens with the Mind/Soul? It became a Mindless/Souless?  

Cuenta abandonada

Mizukotsu

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 5:31 pm
OH!! MAYBE THEY ALL PULL A SEPHIROTH!
They all vanished [into the darkness] and they come back in KHIII XD

...apparently Zexion is in KHIII anyway XD

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:48 am
Shadow Kiyo
Nobodies doesn't "die". They dissapear into the darkness. Nobodies born from the hollow body when someone loses his heart. So, if someone loses his heart, there always born 2 creatures (heartless and nobody). My question is: The goy with blue hat in the tower of Twilight Town said that people is made of 3 elements: Material body, Heart and Mind (maybe Soul). If someone loses his heart, and there appear a Heartless and a Nobody, what happens with the Mind/Soul? It became a Mindless/Souless?

Hmm..... You do have a point there. Maybe the Mind is wonder in the darkness. Remember when Sora stabbed himself and became a Heartless and by the time the Heartless are surrounding Kairi and the gang, Kairi cried out to Sora? I think that's what happened to the Mind, they wonder in the darkness. Because Sora said that he was lost in the darkness and he heard Kairi calling his name.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Kaji no Kitsune

Fuzzy Fox

20,825 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:45 pm
since nobodey do not exist they do not die since they have no hearts  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:52 am
bob evil1
since nobodey do not exist they do not die since they have no hearts

But if the Nobodies do not exist, then how do we know they exist? sweatdrop Yeah, I know it sounds like an empirical or conceptual question, but it kinda true......... sweatdrop  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Ankoku_Ryuu

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:15 pm
Does anyone besides me think that its kidna... Funny how deeply we get into this? I mean, I did as well, and posted my idea, but thinking this deeply about a game like how we are.... I love you guys heart .  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 2:51 pm
since there were so many Ansems that there really could be few of everyone in Organization 13  

Chaos Shiranai

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

DarkDark_Soul

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:07 am
don't really know maybe or maybe not who knows  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff