Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Organization XIII Home Thread
Accents in the Organization.. ^___^ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's your favorite member out of my favorite bishounen members?
  Xemnas
  Xigbar
  Zexion
  Saix
  Axel
  Demyx
  Luxord
  Marluxia
  Roxas
View Results

Akira Shinji

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:56 pm
Tokyoanimefan
Seriously, I did the same thing. He's got a British accent to say the least. And I agree; I feel like Axel has an accent. But maybe it's just his voice actor, because the same guy voices Reno in Advent Children, and I could swear Reno has an accent, too.

It's the Reno accent XD because he's that special~  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:16 am
I never remember any of the organization members having accents... although, i haven't played in quite a while smile  

cmdood

Dedicated Lunatic

9,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

Kurine

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:35 pm
Axel.. does have one, but it's faint. You can tell his accent isn't... normal. Lol. Neither is he, mabye thats why? But whatever: I think that his accent is more street punk - not gangster though. Lol , thats not what I meant by street. Agree? 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:34 am
Axel sounds New Yorker-esque.

And, I dun' really know if I would count Xigbar as a bishounen. o_O Only qualifying factor is the hair.

Does anyone else think that Luxord sounds a little like Jack Sparrow? They just have similar styles. They're both cocky and showy and overdramatic. Although I think Jack at least has rum to blame for that. >_>;  

Magentian

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:43 am
Luxord and Jack Sparrow............ Hmm... Nah. Doesn't sound like it to me. And even if they are both cocky, showy, and overdramatic, we know that Jack is more sly than Luxord. I mean, why else would he not tell everything to certain people such as him not telling Will that Will's father is part of Davy Jones' crew, or him not telling his crew that he has a black spot until Calypso shows them. (I'm not calling her Tia Darma since Calypso is her real name.)  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff