Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Boarding School RP Dorm Rooms Too! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

All threads must have a poll.
  Thanks Szen! :D
View Results

bink-chan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 7:48 pm
entaran helionis
bink-chan
I looked up at the boy. "Why would I speak with someone I don't even know about my problems?" I ask and I look down at my hands once more, biting my lower lip.

"All right, my name is Entare, I'm 20, I'm 6'1" tall, I,m a master of every fighting style on the planet, and it's better to talk about problems instead of bottling them up. There, now you know me, so want to talk."

"Well, Entare, I suppose you are right." I smile and stand, "I am Adyna, I am 17 and 5 foot 3 and I am master of nothing... now that we are completely introduced..." I step forward and step out from the room, closing the door behind me, "The real problem is, I am hated, by a few people. The few people that were never supposed to even unfond of me and I really don't like that and my being sent here could only mean that there is no way to fix my problem..."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 6:12 am
ShadowThroughEyes
Jim answered the door and saw a girl standing there.
" I was wondering if you could help me. I'll in the room 18."  

Solar Asera

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:07 pm
"Yes you may want to see the dorm advsor for your I.D. card" Jim said. He lay down on his bed after she had left.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:50 am
" I have the card. I just need help with my stuff and boxes."  

Solar Asera

Dilemical Epiphany

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 12:41 pm
Damien walked into the school really surprised, mainly because he was a school boy.'wow now this is a place ide come to a liking.'  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 3:28 pm
Jim noticed that he had accidently shut the door on the girl. "Oh. Okay...sorry about the door thing earlier." They entered her room."OK what do you need me to do?"  

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

ATinyFox

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 8:03 am
Name: Jacklyn Rose
Boyfriend: None
Likes: Drawing, playing guitar, animals, hanging with friends,
Dorm Room: 11

Jacklyn walked through the doors of the school and handed a slip to the man at the front counter. He took her paper slowly and handed her a key to dorm room 11. She nodded to the man,"Thank you " She smiled, walking down the hall, trying to find her room  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 6:39 pm
ShadowThroughEyes
Jim noticed that he had accidently shut the door on the girl. "Oh. Okay...sorry about the door thing earlier." They entered her room."OK what do you need me to do?"
" i need help to put my paintings up on the wall. And you are forgiven for shutting the door in my face." Sola smiled at her neighbor  

Solar Asera

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 2:43 pm
Jim started to take the paintings out of the box. They were very exquisite. Colors were spread everywhere in a fabulous display. "You have great taste." Jim told the girl.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:55 am
''My friend painted those paintings and gave to me as a present for supporting her through her life and choses. She died recently in a car accident. It's the only souvenir I have left of him.''  

Solar Asera

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:26 am
"That's nice. Except the wreck of course." After they were done putting the paintings up Jim asked, "Anything else you need me to help you with?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:05 pm
bink-chan
entaran helionis
bink-chan
I looked up at the boy. "Why would I speak with someone I don't even know about my problems?" I ask and I look down at my hands once more, biting my lower lip.

"All right, my name is Entare, I'm 20, I'm 6'1" tall, I,m a master of every fighting style on the planet, and it's better to talk about problems instead of bottling them up. There, now you know me, so want to talk."

"Well, Entare, I suppose you are right." I smile and stand, "I am Adyna, I am 17 and 5 foot 3 and I am master of nothing... now that we are completely introduced..." I step forward and step out from the room, closing the door behind me, "The real problem is, I am hated, by a few people. The few people that were never supposed to even unfond of me and I really don't like that and my being sent here could only mean that there is no way to fix my problem..."

"No problem comes without any solution, you may just need some help, and I am always one word away."  

entaran helionis

bink-chan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:18 pm
entaran helionis
bink-chan
entaran helionis
bink-chan

"No problem comes without any solution, you may just need some help, and I am always one word away."

"You really think you can help me?" I look up into his eyes, smirking slightly, "What could you possibly do?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 5:08 am
ShadowThroughEyes
"That's nice. Except the wreck of course." After they were done putting the paintings up Jim asked, "Anything else you need me to help you with?"
" Can you show me around."  

Solar Asera

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 7:43 pm
" Sure." Jim showed the girl to the cafeteria, the rooms, and all the other places.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff