Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥
How would you kill the person above you? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think of this pointless game?
good
56%
 56%  [ 22 ]
sucks
7%
 7%  [ 3 ]
whatever
35%
 35%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 39

Ichijou

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 8:34 am
i would manipulate your shadow spirit, tell him he should go into your body and burst you from inside ninja (the spirit would survive and i would take him and look after him and so on ...)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 9:57 am
I would begine headbutting you in the kneecaps till you are sore then I would do backflips dodging the blades you summon and throw then and would draw a double bladed dark sword and charge over stabing you then I would summon killer furbies than are immune to your fire attacks and have them knock you over and twist off your toes and then I would pull out a warhammer and hammer you into the ground like a nail and then I would stuff french fries up your nose and tie a furbie in your mouth so you die from lack of oxygene then i would feed you to the tiger eating men.  

Dangerboy3

Airashii_Enjuku

7,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:11 am
A M-14 bullet through the head  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 6:48 pm
I would take your own sword and stab it threw your guy so your still alive as i cut off your foot with my flame sword. Then i cut right on the waist not cutting it off but leaving a nice mark. Then i would take your sword out and stab it into one of your arms holding you down then cutting your head clean off with mine ((sorry if i creeped anyone out with that))  

Zeal3000

XanXives

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 1:17 pm
i will nuke him..... then take his radiated body and trow him on a highway
wait for a truck to pass by and............CALL AN ARMY OF DANCING SHOES AND MAKE THEM KICK HIS BUTT ALL THE WAY TO MARS.........XD
(got cared away) or i will just manipulate his soul and give it to the grim reaper (much cleaner too)......  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 12:58 pm
i would bite you, so you would become a vampire too and then i would knock you into the sunlight ... +hehee+ twisted  

Ichijou

XanXives

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 10:08 pm
i will grab you by the arm and hug you.... so your with me when i turn to dust, but i just use my soul powers and summon a great shadow that covers the sky exept one the part that you are stading and when you move, the hole in the sky where the sunlight is coming from will follow you everywhere.....and then someone comes and get confused and thinks your a human on fire so he coudent find water(cuz i made it evaporate) so he want to the neariist church and trow holy water at you...... so ya died......
(hope that did't sound too cruel) sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 9:53 am
Once again, I would keep it simple.
I'd just steal his belt and strangle him with it.  

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

evil gaarazero

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 3:40 pm
sweet and simple give you posion candy on holloween  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:37 pm
I'd throw fax macines at you until you die! blaugh  

[Shikamaru] Nara

Dangerboy3

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:30 pm
I'd poke you, that's probably a bad anough death as it is so im not going to add on.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:17 am
i'd poke you w/a sword  

evil gaarazero

Tau_2

Aged Seeker

6,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:37 am
Feed you to a panda.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:44 am
I'd take your sword, cut off the cat ears and shove them down your throat.  

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

Platinum Elf

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:53 am
ok first i'll tell mr. death over there to gimmie his sythe, then i'll threaten ur gwee to set you on fire, then i'll cut ur neck off with the sythe then i'll give the sythe back to mr. reaper, then i'll walk away like nothing ever happened and if anybody asked, it was ur gwee and ur shadows fault xd  
"GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff