Reply Organization XIII Home Thread
Favorite Character in KH1 and KH2 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mizukotsu

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 3:25 pm
For some reason Roxas's hair reminds me Ian D'sa from Billy Talent...ANYway...wanna hear something about your Jesse McCartney XD
Apparently he recently got really really mad at one of his concerts because a group of people in the audience had a yaoi poster of Roxas and Axel XD

Anyhoo...my favorite character is Riku. Because he is so quiet and mysterious and well, y'know hott and stuff XD
He is really awesome and his voice is so smexy XD
And I just LOVE how he was on the darkside and came back ^-^
...and I don't care what anyone says! I have a creeping suspision that Riku is gay -yes, I say that about my favorite character XD
and how can you NOT love a guy who wears low riding pants and his naval is showing and is really fit....yummy. XD
My mum laughed at me when I said that if Riku were real, I'd tie him up and hide him in my room, bweh!

har har har. And well there are so many other reasons why Riku is my fav character, but it can't be put into words ^^
BUT, for my love of Riku and his total awesomeness, I cosplayed him ^-^
Wheee...!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 3:33 pm
OMG, I love my Axel and Riku ^^ *Huggles them*
Why?
Axel: Fire, cloak, Voice Acter (Flynn) Careing-ness(Even though he has no heart, eh? I think differently... ninja xDDD) Chakrams, He's #8, which has ALWAYS been meh favorite number (It's destiny? xDDD), his hair, need I go on?
Riku: Voice Acter of David Gallagher (OMG, heart ) his hair, his bad-boy side, even thouhg he changes back and forth o_O, his keyblades are my favorite, his clothes (Which, BTW, I have a cosplay suit of both his clothes... and a cloak, but I dun NEED to bring that up ;P) His attitude, and, again, need I go on? I can, but I dun even think anyone's read this far =p  

Miss Rarity Belle

H O N E Y K K O

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:07 pm
roxas and sora!!(uh.....DUH!!)cuz their cute!!! whee  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:11 am
goofy hes just a clutz  

Kaji no Kitsune

Fuzzy Fox

20,825 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

invisibIe boii

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:43 am
AXEL~~~ got it memorized???  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 1:39 am
In KH1, I would have to say Leon because he helped teach Sora about the importance of the keyblade and he's very hot.

In KH2, my favorite would have to be Riku, because he kind of grew up and did a lot to help Sora... and he's very sexy when he gets his own body back sweatdrop .  

tenshinokage

Enchanted_Girl

Fallen Vampire

15,865 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • There are two sides... 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:47 am
Kairi because she is alot like me. Nice, fierce when needing to be, loving, and always happy. blaugh  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff