Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
music lover's only * Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

musical warfair
  good
  bad
View Results

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:03 am
She kept throwing the drumstick at the tree. She threw it again and it just bounce off the tree with a "PLINK!!" and fell to the ground. She walked up to it. "He must be near again." She picked it up and looked around. It took her to see the shadows a way off of a girl and a boy. "I thought so." She turned back to the tree and threw it again and it bounce off and went towards the boy and girl and hit the boy in the head. "Man that was good aim!" She smiled and chuckled and went back to throwing stuff at the tree.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:22 pm
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
Gothic_Alice
She threw another drumstick at the tree and it turned into a dagger. "Hey," she said not looking at him and went to get her daggers.
he was now gone,and whent someware esle
with only a few more rays of sun light to spaire phy made a quick turn and landed not to gracefully in a tree.
"Well dis is s'ome vhat veird, *shigh*
hey said a voice*there was not Kyo seting in a tree with a chiper look on his face
the girl looked up and returned the smile her phy in her hands,
"Umm hi there looks like you landed a wittle better in da tree dhen i did" she giggled
it looks that way *he begain to slowly smile* ,y maybe it was better because there's a pretty girl seating with me he said, and theres not one seting with you he said

So what brings you into this tree? da' viwe? or the friut.
She smiled warmly and plucked an apple from the tree and affred it to him.  

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:26 pm
Gothic_Alice
She kept throwing the drumstick at the tree. She threw it again and it just bounce off the tree with a "PLINK!!" and fell to the ground. She walked up to it. "He must be near again." She picked it up and looked around. It took her to see the shadows a way off of a girl and a boy. "I thought so." She turned back to the tree and threw it again and it bounce off and went towards the boy and girl and hit the boy in the head. "Man that was good aim!" She smiled and chuckled and went back to throwing stuff at the tree.

Oh my are you ok?" phy gasped as the drum stick smacked the boys head with a rather harsh clunk  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:06 pm
fearth
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth
with only a few more rays of sun light to spaire phy made a quick turn and landed not to gracefully in a tree.
hey said a voice*there was not Kyo seting in a tree with a chiper look on his face
"Umm hi there looks like you landed a wittle better in da tree dhen i did" she giggled
it looks that way *he begain to slowly smile* ,y maybe it was better because there's a pretty girl seating with me he said, and theres not one seting with you he said

both said the man*as he thanked her and toke the apple and toke a bite* its a great apple he said  

williams_101

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:08 pm
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth

both said the man*as he thanked her and toke the apple and toke a bite* its a great apple he said

mrgreen glad you like it humm i seem to have a way o picken the right ones.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:17 pm
fearth
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth

mrgreen glad you like it humm i seem to have a way o picken the right ones.
* he looked at her and smiled at this* yes i beleave you do he said* with a half way grin on his face* now tell me what is your name he asked nicely  

williams_101

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:25 pm
me name!? oh ok then.
the fox girl lept to the ground and whipped out her phy, placing it to her lips arush of soft notes filled the air and then were gone the next as she removed the instrament ad bowed deeply, me name is Phy tis nice to greet you , an who might you be?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:30 pm
fearth
me name!? oh ok then.
the fox girl lept to the ground and whipped out her phy, placing it to her lips arush of soft notes filled the air and then were gone the next as she removed the instrament ad bowed deeply, me name is Phy tis nice to greet you , an who might you be?
im "the taker of blood" also known as Kyo BloodWar he said, its nice to meet you Phy*he said smileing*  

williams_101

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:36 pm
The wind picked up sending both persons hair into a furry, phy though didn't look away she was trasnfixed on hi and only him.
that is untill the rain started to fall heavaly and seeing as she was not in the tree any more she was drinched in mear scenods xp
"Well tis seeems to be no look fir me ta'day, just a wii bit sad at it though i shoulda known better" she giggled  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:47 pm
fearth
The wind picked up sending both persons hair into a furry, phy though didn't look away she was trasnfixed on hi and only him.
that is untill the rain started to fall heavaly and seeing as she was not in the tree any more she was drinched in mear scenods xp
"Well tis seeems to be no look fir me ta'day, just a wii bit sad at it though i shoulda known better" she giggled
*he got down to her,*and softly said in her ear, is this better?* he was looking in her eyes*  

williams_101

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:01 am
She gaged herself to get over the love birds.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 1:11 pm
phy less then gracfully stumbled back sliping in the mud she fell to the ground splashing up the dirty mud towards kyo splahing him right in the kisser.....
"Opps, ummm oh my.
phy heared the laughing and looked behind her to see a girl holding drum sticks laughing at the mudy pair, all Phy could do was smile back broudly it was some what funny.  

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 2:28 pm
She laughed put she frowned at the same time. "These weirdos." She walked away from the group and started off somewhere else but stopped everyonce and a while to throw her drumsticks at a tree.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:09 pm
fearth
phy less then gracfully stumbled back sliping in the mud she fell to the ground splashing up the dirty mud towards kyo splahing him right in the kisser.....
"Opps, ummm oh my.
phy heared the laughing and looked behind her to see a girl holding drum sticks laughing at the mudy pair, all Phy could do was smile back broudly it was some what funny.

don't mind her he said, she just dosen't understand, it* he was chukleing about the mud on his kisser, but it just shiped it off, and siad, now do you Phy want to kiss a mud man,*he said smileing*  

williams_101

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:23 pm
She looked back and scowled. "Oldest thing ever!" She chuckled at her own joke but new she was to cold hearted to let anyone else hear it.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff