PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:33 pm
bump it!  

Kimiteru

Yuki of the Stars

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:58 pm
Booya, more bumping!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:02 pm
Damien Sparda
Entering the hold of the Homunculi, a wary feeling flowed over the young Sparda as his eyes narrowed. This wasn't a good feeling, but he ignored it. Coming inside, he spotted nobody...that is, until she spoke up, her voice almost raspy as he whirled about, ready to strike, his sword held just in case. Shaking his head he noticed it looked like a human woman, and placed the sword back onto his back, and, as she spoke, he listened to her cause. Although this situation called for an alchemist's power, he didn't seem to know any in the city, and offered to help. Sheez, I'm sorry for what happened, ma'am. he started, the teenager's soft blue eyes focused on her as she continued, the silver-haired boy nodding through each stage. When she had finished, the teenager nodded, and reached into his pocket, retrieving 10 large red crystals, opening his palm to her. Here, this may not be much, but if you trade these in at the shop just down the way, you can get 1000 gold pieces for your journey. I never got your name though, miss...what is it?

"Thank you very kindly, sir." Yuki smiled at the kind teen, and chuckled. "My name is Yuki, may I ask what yours is?" she blew the hair out of her face, and closed her eyes.

Yuki of the Stars

Damien Sparda

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:18 am
Chuckling lightly to her words, he nodded, his body bending in a bow, to show he was also of good humor, his soft eyes glinting once more as he kept his head up. The young man had heard of this group, and knew they were capeable of anything, so he straightened up again to offer his hand to shake, as a greeting. The name's Dante...Dante Sparda, and I'm sorry about trying to attack you earlier. I thought you were one of the wicked Homunculi. Also would it be alright if I stayed here for a while?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:48 am
"Very nice to meet you." she froze at his words about her kind. "Accually... I am a homunculus. But I am not like the others, I don't scorn humans. You may stay as long as you want." she leaned backward, the bones in her spine popping.

Yuki of the Stars

Yuki of the Stars

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 3:34 pm
Bump Again.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 12:53 pm
Wow. Bump?  

Yuki of the Stars

Kimiteru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:40 pm
HOMG! BUMP!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 5:55 pm
Nice new look. Bump.  

Yuki of the Stars

Yuki of the Stars

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:41 am
Doesn't anyone like me..? Bump.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:17 am
I'm all alone! There's no one here beside me... Bump.  

Yuki of the Stars

Yuki of the Stars

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:36 pm
My problems are all there, theres no one here to help me... Bump.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:17 pm
OH NO! You're at teh bottom of the page!BUMP BUMP BUMP!!!! scream  

Kimiteru

Yuki of the Stars

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:22 pm
YAY! MORE BUMPING TO KEEP ME COMPANY!!  
§ Quests § Charities § Exchange

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers