Submit

GhostOrchids

Cat

28,900 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Confectioner’s Sweetest Confession 100
  • Chocolatier’s Faithful Gift 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:11 pm
It would be cool if his true weapon did come out...but i hope it just is Illision......but then if it is an illusion would it hurt?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:54 am
Everyone hopes or knows that Zexion's power is illusion. But as for "does it hurt if it's an illusion?" Well..... I would say it might hurt as a psychological and maybe emotional. Remember, it can only affect in the mind, not physical. So as long as you still believe that it's real, it will hurt. So I would say kinda is and kinda not. sweatdrop  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

gagra5

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:25 pm
hello every bodey there is a pic online that shows zexion holding a wepon ill go get it give me a sec  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:30 pm
User Image

this is the biggest i can get is srry  

gagra5

Chaos Shiranai

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:39 pm
stare are you sure thats real  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:04 pm
It's a nice picture but it loks like fanart...  

Immortalcrystal95

Dapper Dabbler

GhostOrchids

Cat

28,900 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:08 pm
The picture does look like a fanart...
thanks Jisen Meizuki
for that explaining.....::SP:: i have learned something...Sweetness  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:38 pm
sweatdrop oh it is fan art i already knew that i was just trying to show you guys a pic that might be his wep thats all kk rofl  

gagra5

GhostOrchids

Cat

28,900 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:25 pm
gagra5
sweatdrop oh it is fan art i already knew that i was just trying to show you guys a pic that might be his wep thats all kk rofl

Oh.....well who knows what his weapon(s) are/is.......maybe he makes multiples of everyones weapon......  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:44 pm
Maybe. He can make weapons of everybody based by his power, but I'll give it the benefit of the doubt. I guess we have no choice but to buy that game, play it, and see what's Zexion's weapon is.

As for the picture, that is a fanart. You can easily tell by the drawings.

And [Xepher_917], um..... Your welcome. I wasn't quite sure if I'm made myself clear or not. I mean, I tell easily answer it in real life, but I'm not sure would that help answer in KH life. sweatdrop  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:21 pm
Zexion i believe copies his emeny weapon. am not sure if he has a real weapon or not.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:29 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Zexion i believe copies his emeny weapon. am not sure if he has a real weapon or not.

Well, we all know that Zexion could copy his enemy's weapon because of his power. We all know that Zexion's power will be the power of illusion after what we saw in CoM and the newest picture of him and Riku from the remake CoM. However, we're not sure what will his weapon be when Nomura confirmed that Zexion has a power and a weapon.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Chaos Shiranai

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:51 pm
Jisen Meizuki
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

Well, we all know that Zexion could copy his enemy's weapon because of his power. We all know that Zexion's power will be the power of illusion after what we saw in CoM and the newest picture of him and Riku from the remake CoM. However, we're not sure what will his weapon be when Nomura confirmed that Zexion has a power and a weapon.
he also said that it has a spoiler connected to it  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 6:59 pm
chains probably? cos you know, they have every single weapon i could think of that could probably kill somebody ( i didn't even know a sitar could kill somebody o_o;; )

the only thing i could think of zexion having is some sword... that's the only thing i don't see with the rest of the orgs.  

Keyblade Ninja

GhostOrchids

Cat

28,900 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:40 pm
Jisen Meizuki
Maybe. He can make weapons of everybody based by his power, but I'll give it the benefit of the doubt. I guess we have no choice but to buy that game, play it, and see what's Zexion's weapon is.

As for the picture, that is a fanart. You can easily tell by the drawings.

And [Xepher_917], um..... Your welcome. I wasn't quite sure if I'm made myself clear or not. I mean, I tell easily answer it in real life, but I'm not sure would that help answer in KH life. sweatdrop

Who knows...i guess i have to go buy the game xD  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces