Reply Organization XIII Home Thread
wouldnt riku have a nobody? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Emo_Riku

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 6:31 pm
Riku doesn't have a nobody he was merely possessed by Xehanort's heartless. Thus that doesn't count as Riku actually being a heartless he must be a heartless to have a nobody.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:03 pm
Jisen Meizuki
bob evil1
Xarikue
No, Riku didn't loose his heart... he let the darkness comsume him....
and to have a no body, you must have been a heartless at one point.

Although... Ansems Heartless did possess Riku...

well u dont have to have a heartless like kairi(if u read ansems reports I-XIII kh2) she didnt have a heartless but she did have a nobody by the name of naminie if u have a strong heart a nobody is created as well as a heartless

Well.... it is true about Kairi since she is a princess. But let's not forget that Sora has Kairi's heart too become he stabs himself.

kairi doesn't turn into a heartless because her heart was pure light, and so there was no dark side to it. sora realeased 8 hearts, all of them strong, meaning he should have divided into 8 heartless. however, because the 7 other hearts belong to the princesses of heart, this didn't happen because their hearts are pure. it doesn't matter if sora released the hearts from his own body, they are still pure. sora's body was only acting as a sort of container.  

waterprincess2401

Yuuichi-sama

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 12:09 am
Xarikue

yes lost his heart when he step into darkness. that why axel lives  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 12:11 am
waterprincess2401
Jisen Meizuki
bob evil1
Xarikue

well u dont have to have a heartless like kairi(if u read ansems reports I-XIII kh2) she didnt have a heartless but she did have a nobody by the name of naminie if u have a strong heart a nobody is created as well as a heartless

Well.... it is true about Kairi since she is a princess. But let's not forget that Sora has Kairi's heart too become he stabs himself.

kairi doesn't turn into a heartless because her heart was pure light, and so there was no dark side to it. sora realeased 8 hearts, all of them strong, meaning he should have divided into 8 heartless. however, because the 7 other hearts belong to the princesses of heart, this didn't happen because their hearts are pure. it doesn't matter if sora released the hearts from his own body, they are still pure. sora's body was only acting as a sort of container.
no one has a pure heart no matter if your a princess  

Yuuichi-sama

F u c k i n g Serious

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 8:51 am
I don't think Riku ever lost his heart... nobodies only show up if a heartless does as well...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 8:52 am
Yuuchi-san
waterprincess2401
Jisen Meizuki
bob evil1
Xarikue

no one has a pure heart no matter if your a princess

but she DID have a Nobody... maybe not a Heartless, but Namine was her Nobody.  

F u c k i n g Serious

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:19 am
Yuuchi-san
Xarikue

yes lost his heart when he step into darkness. that why axel lives

stare Yuuchi-san, everyone knows that Riku didn't lose a heart and I've already explained that Axel is not Riku's Nobody. Besides, if Riku did lose his heart, he would not appear as a ghost or whatever to stop Ansem from hurting Sora and the others when they tried to escape Hollow Bastian.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:08 pm
well he didn't exactly lose his heart  

Combusting Penguin

fullmetal1788

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:34 pm
Riku didnt loose his heart because he never let the darkness completely take over him. he was using the powers of the darkness which is why he was lookin like the heartless in kh2 but now that he's "purified" of the darkness who knows whats gunna happen next  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:51 pm
As for the Whole Axel is Riku's Nobody thing, I thought that too for a while. Then I had a discussion with my friend Brendan about it and we came to the conclusion that he is not his nobody. I kinda forget all of the details why, but it pretty much ended up being because Riku never lost his heart. As I said earlier he was possessed. Also he had turned to the darkness...

Wait.. aren't the Nobodies the opposite of the person? Roxas's personality is alot more agressive than Sora and Roxas was pretty much ruthless. Sora's a happy and annoying.

Namine is Kairi's nobody but didn't Ansem say she was a glitch and wasn't meant to be created? *I sorta forget that part.. haven't played the game in a while*  

Xarikue

Desirable Sex Symbol

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 9:48 am
Xarikue
Wait.. aren't the Nobodies the opposite of the person? Roxas's personality is alot more agressive than Sora and Roxas was pretty much ruthless. Sora's a happy and annoying.

Namine is Kairi's nobody but didn't Ansem say she was a glitch and wasn't meant to be created? *I sorta forget that part.. haven't played the game in a while*

Not really. The Nobody and the Somebody would have the same traits, just not entirely. For example, both Xenohart and Xemnas have the ambition to further their research and searching for power. And both Sora and Roxas are very loyal to their friends.

As for Namine as a glitch, I dunno. I've too forgot about that part. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:50 pm
well remember that riku was inside ansem and xamnas was ansems nobody so that means that xemnas was ansems AND rikus nobody posssibly.just a suggestion!  

Juvie O__O

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:50 am
juvenileorion101
well remember that riku was inside ansem and xamnas was ansems nobody so that means that xemnas was ansems AND rikus nobody posssibly.just a suggestion!

stare I don't think so. Riku DOESN'T have a Nobody. And I think that Xemnas was already made before Riku, Sora, and the others met Ansem. Besides, Ansem was already a Heartless, not a Somebody like Sora.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:41 am
I'm sure this has been repeated throughout this thread, but No Riku doesn't have a nobody because he never lost his heart!! 3nodding

.......der.......  

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:12 pm
Medevilgirl
I'm sure this has been repeated throughout this thread, but No Riku doesn't have a nobody because he never lost his heart!! 3nodding

.......der.......

It's not only this that has been repeated, but so does the whole "Who's Axel's Somebody?" theory too.  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff