Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Pae'il Diaries ]: ~ Player Maintained
:[ Azure and Trager's Place ]: ~ :[ Wolf Heart ]: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:00 pm
Azure Meets Vizor
Journal Roleplay
All OOC edited out

Azure splashed around in the shallows of the ocean water happily. He loved playing in the water so much, and he wished he knew how to swim so that he could go out further. The water was just so pretty. 'I wish I could go out far...' Azure thought to himself. He rolled over onto his belly and mimiced swimming, just like he had seen a froggy do it, but the soggy sands held him firmly in place so he didn't go anywhere at all. Azure heard a large splash and he looked up curiosly. He didn't see anything around, maybe it was his imagination. Azure stared out at the large expanse of water with an open mouth. Splash! A wave came up, and the salty water went right into Azure's mouth. "Ewww!" Azure cried out as he spat the water out. Even though Azure liked to play in the water, he really hated the taste of it.

[TBC]  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:01 pm
Azure Visits The Potion Master's Cottage
Power's Thread Page 6
All OOC edited out

Wolfs Heart
Azure looked at the doorway of the cottage of Kaladandra, it seemed to be waiting for him almost the way it was wide open and oh so inviting. Azure made his way towards the cottage walking at a steady pace. Once he was standing in the doorway he noticed a sign on the door. He sounded out each of the words outloud. "in-str-uct-i-ons are on the tab-l-e in-si-de..." Azure read. "Powers!" he had remembered learning some about them, and now was his chance to learn more.

Azure finished his walk into the cabin and stopped at the table. "Table." He looked around for the instructions that he had read about. Once he had found it he worked on reading those once again. "Cre-at-e your po-ti-on, you will need to se-le-ct one in-gr-ed-ie-nt, and ONLY one, from each shelf, and add it to this be-ak-er." Azure read. He looked on the table and saw the beaker that the note spoke of, filled with it's clear liquid. "Be-ak-er?" he asked, there was no one else there so he had to just assume that was what the note was talking about.

Azure found the shelfs easily and walked around the room, he stepped up to the 2nd shelf, he didn't even bother trying to sound out the labels in front of them. Of course, the first the first thing he went too was the bluest liquid he could find, the Mythrill. "Blue!" he shouted happily in his childish manner. He smiled and grabbed the cup it was in and walked back over to the table and poured it in, being very careful not to spill. He went up to the third shelf, and lucky for him there was more blue to be found. He smiled and grabbed the blue taste modifier off the third shelf. Azure walked back over to the table for the last time and poured the blue stuff inside of it.

Azure looked at the potion, it didn't look very appetizing to him. Especially when he didn't know when any of it tasted like. He dipped his finger in the beaker swishing it around to mix it up and then placed the finger in his mouth. "Mmmm" He murmured, it was very sweet. He picked up the beaker and poured the remaining contents in his mouth enjoying the sugary taste of it. Azure wanted some more, but he did not see another beaker to mix the ingredients into so he left to see if he could find something else that was sweet for himself.

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:18 pm
Guardian_Iris
Ooo! It looks like Azure has drank the sweet Potion of The Raging Beast. I wonder how it will effect him?
User Image

Congratulations Azure!

The Guardians are pleased that you have chosen to grow and expand your role on the island.

However, drinking a strange potion doesn't come without consequence. You feel urges and instincts that you never have. Your hands tingle a little bit, alerting you to a change that is beginning in your body.

Maybe its obvious to you what is going on, or maybe you need time to figure it out; it doesn't matter right now because the reality is, you now have the ability BIRD CALLS! (Feral)

((Obviously, this ability will start out weak, with many limitations, but it is up to you, Wolfs Heart, how you choose to develop it. Bird Calls means that Azure will be able to talk to all birds to learn about the Isle and events occuring on it that can be seen by bird's eye. This ability will be unique to Azure only, however you may allow him to have other abilities as Pae'il are magical creatures. Just be aware that the Guardian Blessed ability is the only official one however. If you have questions, feel free to ask.

Please remember, all powers come with weaknesses too. The more well-rounded the ability is developed (ie, strength AND weakness) the better the chance of being chosen for Elder when they are older. ))

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:19 pm
Night-time Party
Guild RP
All OOC edited out

FeowynMouse
Fre was desperate. Arlie, her pride and joy, had hardly ever been socialized and now that she was a toddler she was worried for the child's well-being. It was amazing that they hadn't run into too many toddlers on the island yet and it was a little disheartening. The worst part was that Arlie had hardly seen her sister Dyas since Fre moved out of the cave.

It was late for them to be going out, but Arlie had always liked the night and so she figured it would be alright. In the dirt next to the lake was a torch burning brightly in the dark and Arlie was splashing around in the cool water.

It was cold! But it was fun! Arlie splashed around, kicking and giggling in the cold pond.

Her momma was holding her tightly so she didn't crawl off, but she really wanted to explore the rest of the big water. She struggled a little bit to break free but gave up after her mother tightened her grip. All she wanted was to have fun and not get in trouble.

Wolfs Heart
Azure was wandering around somewhere close to the lake. His walk was more balanced now then the wobbly gait of his toddlerhood. It was awfully dark outside this night and Azure was kind of frightened. His small blue body shivering was a visible sign of this fear. Off in the distance some Azure could see the small glowing light coming off the torch, only he didn't know it was from the torch. "What that...?" Azure asked as he moved closer to the source of light. As he moved closer he could hear the splashing of water. Azure tilted his head slightly to the side trying to let his eyes adjust to the darkness. "Who's there?" Azure finally was close enough to be able to identify the two that were at the lake. "Who are yous?" He questioned Fre and Arlie.

FeowynMouse
Fre hadn't heard the rusting of the bushes and other such noises over the sound of Arlie's happy laughter and splashing. It was a complete shock to the young mothers heart when the blue child appeared out of nowhere and began questioning her. All she could do for a minute was stop and stare at the blue boy before words caught up with her.

"What are you doing out here all alone?" she asked the boy, letting her grip on Arlie loosen.

It was blue! Arlie tightly clung to her mother as she stared at the strange blue thing. Where did it come from and why was mommy talking to it? Arlie hid her face in her mother's arm, frightened by the boy's sudden appearance.

"Mama," she whined into her arm, "no like!"

Wolfs Heart
Azure shrugged his shoulders largely. "I don't know what I doing. I just was going." Azure smiled up at the older pae. Azure liked a change of scenery every once in a while, it made things new and interesting and most of all fun. Azure looked around for the light source he had spotted earlier. He had almost entirely forgot why he had started going that way in the first place. "What's that?" Azure pointed at the torch. Azure saw the toddler that was with Fre for only a moment before Arlie buried her head. He had also heard what she said. Azure's lower lip trembled slightly as he sat down, looking at the toddler. He had never been not liked before from what he could remember. "Why not?" he asked Arlie.

FeowynMouse
The boy seemed nice enough if not a little strange. Walking alone without his mother? It was just odd. Then again Fre herself had done the same thing when she was a child so she really couldn't judge him.

She peered down at Arlie who was still buried in her mother's arm. An idea struck her at that moment and Fre picked up the little purple pae. The girl squirmed in her arms, but she was forced to look at the little blue boy even though she was still trying to cover her eyes with her hands.

"This is Arlie," Fre said gently. "She's a bit shy."

What was mommy doing! She didn't want to meet anyone! Arlie held her hands over her eyes and refused to look at the blue pae. Maybe if he wasn't there she wouldn't have to deal with him. No such luck however, because as she peered through her fingers he was still there.

"No!" she protested when her mother introduced her. "Scary!"

Wolfs Heart
Azure looked at the toddler, he could barely see what color she was with the torch flickering. It didn't seem recognizable anyways. "What color are you Arlie?" Azure asked curiously as he watched her. "I'm blue, but that's not my name. My name is Azure." He corrected himself because it seemed as if he was introducing himself as blue. "Why is Arlie shy?" Azure asked. So many questions, they didn't seem to cease with is gaining of age. They only increased because he now had the words to ask the questions. "Does she know how to play?" Azure took his gaze off the toddler girl to look at Fre. "Scary? Where?" Azure looked around trying to find what was scary. He didn't realize she meant him, but he thought he knew exactly what was scary. "Oh, I'm scared of the dark too." He explained to Arlie.

FeowynMouse
The boy sure did have a lot of questions. It reminded her a lot of Birthday and probably what Raken would've been like as a kid. Fre smiled and hoped that one day her daughter would ask all these questions too.

"Arlie doesn't have a lot of friends," she explained, slowly removing Arlie's hands from her eyes. "She knows how to play she just gets embarrassed."

Finally Fre had wrestled Arlie's hands away from her eyes. The shining purple and silver eyes looked at Azure and she almost began crying. Fre patted the little girl's head trying to relax her.

No fair! Not at all! Now there was no way for her not to have to talk to someone new. Her cheeks turned a bright pink and flustered while she tried desperately not to look at him.

"Like dark," Arlie said. "Not pae!"

Wolfs Heart
Azure looked from Fre to Arlie. "No friends? How come." He stared at Arlie and flashed her a big, white smile even though she didn't seem as pleased as he was to meet someone new. "I can be your friend." He suggested. "I likes new friends." Azure scooted closer to the water and placed his hand in the water, watching the ripples come off of it. He had liked the water ever since he had first met it. It was so much fun to play and splash in. "You like dark?" Azure stared at the toddler his own eyes wide and ignited by the light coming off of the torch. "But its so scary and... dark... wow, you is really, really, really Brave! I wish I was as brave as you. But the dark scareds me ." Azure explained to Fre and Arlie.

FeowynMouse
"No!" Arlie screamed, struggling to turn around.

She didn't want to be friends with anyone! She liked mama, and papa, and Dyas and she didn't need anyone else! Why couldn't mama understand that. Tears started to form in the child's eyes and she began sniffling.

Gently Fre scooped up the upset child and rocked her. The poor child needed needed to get out more and spend less time with her family. It was difficult for her to do that to her child.

Slowly, as Arlie clung tightly to her mother, eyes shut, Fre placed the girl next to the little blue boy. At the sound of the splashing Arlie slowly opened her eyes and watched the little boy. A smile slowly came to her mother's face.

Wolfs Heart
The gaze of Azure moved to the water as he sighed a little bit. It seemed this girl didn't want to be his friend. Azure was really not used to this. He wasn't sure how to really react to it. "Well I don't need anymore friends anyways..." he pouted. "I gots plenty." That was his first instinct on how to react, he turned away from the girl entirely and continued to splash in the water. "S'not pretty. There can be stuff hiding in the dark. Scary stuff that like to eat us kids. I don't want to be eated one bit." Azure assured the girl. Even though he was upset she didn't want to be his friend, he still was going to talk to her. Azure moved even closer to the water until he was in it up to his waist while he sat down. He was glad that Fre was there, she could probably save him if anything tried to pull him under.

FeowynMouse
Feeling that the time was right, Fre placed the little girl in the water and got up to move away. She went over to the little torch where there was a small little picnic basket. From out of the basket she pulled and apple and watched the two interact.

Arlie hardly even noticed when her mother had left. She was contentedly splashing in the water next to Azure. A shy grin was on her face as she sat close to him, trying to talk to him. It was odd for the young girl and she felt very insecure without her mother there but he wasn't scary like the others.

"No monsters," she commented, "they're okay. They friendly."

Wolfs Heart
Azure smiled happily, he was so glad that Arlie seemed to like him now. At least a little bit. Azure didn't stop splashing the water because it seemed that was what made Arlie deceide he was an okay pae. "You like playing in water Arlie? I like playing in water, it is fun. I'm a lot bigger now so I can go deeper in water." Azure was just talking to her and find out what type of things she liked to play. "Monsters are friendly?" Azure asked her, he didn't care that she was younger, he still believed her. "I saw'd this dark shadow thing once, and it didn't seem friendly. I think it wanted to eat me." Azure moved back to where it was shallower so Arlie wouldn't go out to deep with him.

FeowynMouse
Arlie had stopped splashing a few minutes ago but continued to watch Azure. She wanted to go out deep in the water too! Mommy had promised that she would teach her how to swim but it got put off because of the ribbon thing.

"Just playing. Mommy said she teach me to swim!" she told him, sounding excited as she swirled her fingers in the water.

Then the talk turned to night-time monsters and she smiled. "Not scary. Daddy makes shadows to but they nice. All they want is to play."

Wolfs Heart
"I do not know how to swim." Azure began to explain. "But I know how to walk in the water, I don't think it is the same though." Azure pondered for a moment how it was possible for someone else to teach swimming. "Maybe I can learn too, who will teach me?" Azure thought outloud, he didn't have a mom to teach him like Arlie did. "Do you know how to walk?" Azure asked Arlie. "Maybe you go deeper if you walk in deep." Azure suggested.
He had never thought about shadows wanting to play with him only that they would like to swallow him whole and eat him. The thought that they could be friendly seemed odd to Azure, but he did not doubt what she said. "I will play with next shadow I see then."

FeowynMouse
Arlie nodded as he spoke. She wasn't too sure that just walking out into the water was safe since her mommy had taught her that it was better to float. Even though she still couldn't really swim she was a master at floating on her back.

"Can walk," she said, giggling and standing up. "Isn't it not safe to walk in water?"

She clapped her hands as he stated to her that he'd play with the next shadow he met. They really were friendly things and she wished that more people would play with them; they weren't scary they were just lonely. At least that's what daddy had been telling her.

"Yay! They get lonely too; needs friends too."

Wolfs Heart
Azure turned his head back to glance at Arlie. He shrugged his shoulders and thought about her question for a little while. Walking was the only thing he really knew how to do that could get him somewhere. "I do not know if walk in water not safe, but I know walk in water get me through water." Azure explained out of his simple logic. Although he really wished he could learn how to swim. "Your mommy teach you to swim. Who teach me how to swim?" Azure asked since he didn't know his mommy.

Azure nodded his head up and down. "If you say they is nice, maybe they is. I've never act-u-all-y... actually... talked with a shadow before. I ran way, way away, before talking happened." Azure exagerated the movement with his widely stretched out arms. "Or maybe shadows only like you cause you are a girl. I am a boy, maybe shadows want to eat boys." Azure continued to ponder the thought of shadows being friendly. "Why they get lonely? Can't they be with other shadows? I will try to help them though." Azure concluded.

FeowynMouse
Between her mommy, daddy, and Dyas the only one she knew who could swim was mommy. Daddy had fun shadows to play with, that she often would request come out, but he didn't know how to swim; Dyas was the same as her, too young to really know how and since she lived with daddy it was more than likely that she didn't know how to swim anyways.

"Mommy teach you, she good swimmer!" Arlie exclaimed happily. "And den we swim all da time!"

Arlie let her hands splash in the water excitedly without thinking, spraying some up in Azure's face. She giggled lightly as from out in the lake came a shadow creature. It slithered over the water and right up to her hands where she waited for it happily.

"Look," she held the shadow serpent up to his eye level and it coiled around her arms. "it friendly! Pet it! Wont bite, pwomise!"

Wolfs Heart
Azure smiled happily "Yay! You think she teach? I always want to swim. It be fun to swim with you. Maybe we learn together!" Azure was so excited this all sounded like such a good idea. His excitement level dropped when he saw the shadowed serpent. Azure was actually pretty terrified. He had never seen a snake before and didn't know much about them. The way it was all long and skinny made it look like a rope though. A rope that could tie him up. And since it was a shadow, Azure of course figured it had plans to eat him. "T-t-touch it?" Azure stuttered. "Y-y-you s-s-sure its s-s-safe?" he asked her as he stared at the shadow snake with scared eyes.

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:49 pm
Azure Meets Kali and Giac
Main Thread Pages 3607-3608
All OOC edited out

kaliskanny
Kali wandered into the hq, looking to take a break from the other pae she cared for and spend time with the baby, Giac. She sat down on the couch, cradeling the little brown eyed boy. "One day, you'll eb able to come here on your own."

Giac just looked over the room, taking the sights in with quiet contemplation.

Wolfs Heart
Azure looked up from a picture book he was 'reading' or at least looking at. He was sitting on the floor, when he had heard the door open and he could hear pitter-patter sounds coming from outside. Azure was curious about the sounds, but he hadn't gone out to explore yet. Instead his focuses were now switched to the two that had just entered. He watched them curiously with his big, blue eyes. Azure was quiet for awhile, but he finally set the book down and spoke up. "Hello." He smiled up at them.

kaliskanny
Kali smiled at the other boy, "Hello...who are you?"

Giac looked at the other boy, tilting his head slightly. He waved his little hand slightly.

Wolfs Heart
Azure eyes the little baby curiously and lifted his hand to wave back. His gaze shifted to the woman when she spoke though. "I am Azure." He stated. "Who are you's?" Azure questioned as he pointed a finger at her and a finger at the baby she carried.

kaliskanny
"I'm Kali, and this is Giacamo...or Giac for short," Kali told the boy, bouncing the baby gently.

Giac just watched the boy with some interests.

Wolfs Heart
"Jack-coma" Azure repeated. He was trying to say the baby's name, but the letters had gotten all jumbled together. "Giac" Azure had deceided to go with the simpler name to say. "And Kali." Azure smiled, that would be easy enough to remember. "Giac, Kali" he pointed to each of them when he said their name. "You know what makes that 'pt, pt' sound?" Azure asked. Trying to mimic the sound the rain was making on the roof.

kaliskanny
"It's raining. Have you never heard rain?" Kali asked, smiling at the boy.

Wolfs Heart
Azure shook his head from side to side. He was now watching the baby again, but he still listened to Kali. "I do not think I ever hear rain. Maybe I have. What is rain?" Azure asked. He began to wonder why Giac didn't do much. Maybe it was because Kali was holding him. "Does Giac play?" Azure asked Kali.

kaliskanny
"It's when water falls from the sky to make plants grow," Kali told him, then set the baby on the floor. "Sure he plays. He's only a toddler though, so he's learning."

Giac crawled over to Azure, reaching for the book.

Wolfs Heart
"That is very nice of sky to rain." Azure exclaimed happily. Rain seemed like a good thing, to Azure. He already knew he liked water, so sky water couldn't be that bad. Azure nodded his head. "I teach Giac to play." Azure crawled closer to the book, even though he could walk just fine. "That book. You look at it. See?" Azure explained to Giac as he flipped the first page and stared at the pictures on it. There was a few big bold words, but those weren't very interesting to Azure.

kaliskanny
"Can you read the book? Or tell him what those pictures are?" Kali leaned on her knees to watch the boys.

Giac looked atthe book, then patted at the pictures and smiled. "B..bok.."

Wolfs Heart
Azure nodded his head up and down as he looked from the book to Kali. " I can try." Azure pointed at the flower that was on the page. "That's a flower. Its not a real flower, but a picture of flower." Azure hoped he wouldn't confuse Giac. "And it says... 'This... is a... pretty... flower.'" Azure read nice and slow, sounding out the words.

kaliskanny
Giac looked between the book and Zaure, then nodded, "Flou...wer...."

Wolfs Heart
Azure looked at Giac. "Yeah, that's right. Flower." He encouraged the other boy. "Then, when you done reading this page you flip the page. Do you want to flip the page?" Azure asked. The pages were made of some thick sort of paper board, so it would be impossible for Giac to rip.

kaliskanny
Giac turned the page and looked atthe picture, then at Azure.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:51 pm
Trager Arrives
Journal Roleplay
All OOC edited out

In the midst of all the rain that was pouring down on the island of Telrunya, a small pink baby's cry called out as it lay swaddled in a blanket on the ground. She waved her tiny hands in hope to gain the attention of someone. She felt so many different feelings, none which she knew what to call or how to take care of them. Afterall she was just a baby. On her chest lay a paper note with a word written on it in a scratchy hand-writing that was barely legible. It read "Trager"

The blanket Trager lay in was now far more then thouroughly soaked, and it was thick with mud. If someone did not come, then it was very possible that the baby would be swept away in the storm. Trager's cries were becoming quieter as she tired of crying, and they were now drowned out by the hard fall of the rain storm.

A human rushed by Trager in a hurry as if she was late for something or perhaps she just really wanted to get out of the rain. The woman just walked right past the small pink baby, she didn't even notice it. "I wish this rain would settle. I have so much to do today." the womannted out to herself in a panic. She slowed down her pace when she heard the washed out cry of a baby though. Wondering what it could be she stopped in her tracks and looked around. It was then, among all the thick brown mud, that she had spotted the small patch of pink. The woman rubbed her eyes to make sure she wasn't seeing things. The more she rubbed, the more it became incresingly clear that the pink blotch was a pink baby Pae'il. "Ugh, I don't have time for this..." the woman said as she turned away from the baby to move on to her task.

She didn't get very far away when the maternal part of her body tugged at her heart and she turned around. It was just a baby, it obviously had no one to take care of it and it couldn't possibly take care of itself. The woman walked back to the baby and picked it up into her arms. She looked at the baby with a pair of soft blue eyes. The woman really had no time to take care of it, "But if I leave it here it will die..." she told herself. The woman held the baby close to her and ran off as fast as she could to her home, she had to get this baby warm before it got hypothermia or something like that.

When the woman returned to her home she grabbed one of her warm, fuzzy blankets and put it down next to the fireplace. She quickly removed Trager from the wet and muddy blanket, and laid her down on the nicer one. "There you go..." the woman had just noticed the slip of paper with the baby's name on it when she was folding up the wet blanket, "... Trager. Everything is going to be much better now."

Trager had not stopped crying once, even when the lady had picked her up. She didn't even stop crying when the woman had set her next to the warm fire. There was still so many needs she had that needed to be taken care of. "Why won't you stop crying?" The woman asked Trager. She clearly had no idea how to take care of a baby. Trager was still hungry. The woman finally thought of it after awhile of holding her head in her hands in pure frustration when her own stomach growled. "Oh! I bet you're hungry." The woman rummaged through her cabinet trying to find something to give the baby. She didn't have formula or anything although she did have some milk she used for her cereal. "I sure hope this is okay to give you..." The woman said as she grabbed a carton of milk and heated it up in the microwave. She tested the milk on the palm of her hand and then poured it into the baby's mouth. Trager instantly spat it up.

The woman sighed, she had absolutely nothing to take care of an infant, it would be so hard to take care of Trager being as unprepared as she was. It would be a long time before the woman got anything that she needed to get done, done. But there was nothing else for her to do. She had to take care of the baby.

After the woman had gone out and gotten the things she needed to take care of the baby, Trager finally stopped crying. It had been a long night for both Trager and the woman so they both quickly fell asleep. The woman had no idea what she would do with the baby in the future. She really needed to find someone to take care of Trager permanently, but she would have to work on that some other time. Right now, she had to make sure that this baby got healthy.

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:53 pm
Quiet Rainfall
Guild RP
All OOC edited out

Tartara
User Image

The purple girl played outside of the cave opening with her two plushies, careful not to get them muddied with the wet ground. Her father was inside, taking care of something or another and told her to play outside for a bit. Obediant as she was, she did. The girl looked up at the gray sky. Why had it stopped crying?

Wolfs Heart
Azure jumped forward from one puddle to the next over and over again. This had been quite fun, jumping in these mud puddles. Each time Azure landed a giant splash would encircle the lower half of his body. His blue legs were no longer blue, but thick with brown mud. Azure was quite far away from the point where he had started jumping in the mud puddles. He suddenly stopped when he saw a familiar figure. "Arlie?" Azure questioned to the girl who looked just like Arlie except a little older from the last time he saw her. "Do you remember me? I'm Azure." He called out to her, as he splashed closer.

Tartara
Hearing the noise of Azure splashing around, Dyas looked to the side as he approched. Arlie? Her dual colored eyes clouded slightly with confusion. Her sister? She quickly shook her head, reaching down into the mud with a finger and slowly tracing out her name.

Wolfs Heart
Azure noticed her finger drawing through the mud. He stopped jumping asnd splashing so that he could read it. "Dy-as" Azure sounded out. "What is that Arlie?" he asked, still not realizing there was a difference between the two girls. Azure then noticed she had been shaking her head. "Ohh, you not Arlie, huh? You look like her. Are you Dy-as? Is that your name?" Azure asked her, wondering why she wouldn't just come out and say it.

Tartara
She nodded when he caught on. Odd way of saying her name, but close enough. For emphisis she pointed at the mud-drawn name and then at herself. She was Dyas, not Arlie. The female smiled up at Azure.

Wolfs Heart
"Dyas." Azure repeated, pointing at the girl. "I'm Azure." He pointed at himself. "Why are you not talking? He asked her curiously since she hadnt muttered a single word since he had seen her. "Do you not know how to talk?" Azure was pretty tired of standing so he sat down right in the mud, but he didn't really care all that much. He was already covered in the mud anyways.

Tartara
She quietly thought about that. Not knowing how to talk. Well...it was instinctual to make noise, and she never made any sort of noise. So...it couldn't be that. The girl shook her head, switching Noirem into one hand with Enirta and using her free hand to point to her throat and shrug. She just never could talk. But dyas did brightly smile at him. Azure. It was a nice name.

Wolfs Heart
Azure tilted his head to the side, wondering what she meant. Azure rubbed his throat, maybe there was mud on it or something. He looked at his hand, nothing. "Do you need me to teach you? I can teach you!" Azure exclaimed. He looked around trying to think of how to teach Dyas to talk. "Ah-zur-a" he pronounced his name really slow, hoping she would try to mimic the sounds he was making.

Tartara
She looked at him skeptically but mouthed the name. No sound came out of course, just as she predicted. Pae needed noise in order to talk, and she was all no noise. Dyas shrugged again, helplessly.

Wolfs Heart
Azure crinkled his nose in frustration. "Well that didn't work..." Azure put his hand on his fist. Trying to act like he was in deep thought. "Well at least you tried..." Azure suggested, since he didn't want to be mean to her. "You'll catch on to it eventually, I bet." Azure deceided he wanted to play again. He knew there was a few games they couldn't play since she wasn't talking. "Do you want to splash with me?" he asked her, pointing at one of the puddles.

Tartara
She looked sadly at him, trying to say sorry without actually saying it. Dyas then nodded, stood, and ran over to the caves mouth to set down her two plushies before running back over to azure. She ended up slipping and sliding right into him.

Wolfs Heart
Azure looked sadly back at Dyas. He sure hoped he hadn't upset her any. Azure watched her bring her plushies to the cave. "Is that where you live?" Azure asked her. Before he knew it, she was running back over and into him. Azure didn't even have time to get out of the way. "Oof" Azure's breathed got pushed out of him. He quickly took in a deep breath and then glanced at Dyas. "Are you okay?" he asked her. He was so glad she was at least able to understand what he was saying or else they would be getting nowhere.

Tartara
@____@ Even as they collided, Dyas didn't make one sound. Only rubbed her head while nodding. Stung a little, but she was okay. For added effect she even smiled again

Wolfs Heart
Azure watched Dyas for a little bit, just to make sure she was really okay. "Alright, if you think you are ok." Azure looked at the puddle she had slipped on. "We should be careful when we play. This stuff is slippery. " he told her. Though Azure was just stating the obvious since Dyas had just slipped on it. He jumped up and then splashed down on the puddle. "This is fun, this stuff is messy." Azure smiled at Dyas happily, he loved getting messy right now.

Tartara
She nodded again, standing. Dyas suddenly grinned, sat back down and then started to quickly roll around, coating herself in mud. Soon not a bit of her bluish purple skin showed and she rose her arms high over her head, moving ominously towards Azure like a monster from some horror film

Wolfs Heart
Azure's alreadybig eyes grew even larger as he stared at the mud monster in front of him. "Ahh!" he screamed as he tried to run away from the mud monster. It didn't take very long running in the mud for Azure to slip. He flinched a little bit when he hit the ground, but he took advantage of being in the mud and rolled around until he was coated in mud just like Dyas. Now he looked like a chocolate dipped blueberry. "Rawr, now I get you!" Azure cried out.

Tartara
If dyas could have laughed, she would have been choking on it. This honestly was her first time playing with another kid her age, and she was loving it. Dyas grinned as Azure started to advance on her, turning and running in 'fright'

Wolfs Heart
Azure was smiling too, although you couldn't honestly tell from all the mud that was on his face. "You better watch out. I'm coming to get you." Azure's voice was a combination of a laugh and a roar at that moment. He slowly walked towards Dyas. Wow, that mud was really heavy when it was caked on him like this. "Lookee, I can blow bubbles." Azure put his lips together and blew on the mud that was covering his mouth. He giggled for a little bit, until the mud went in his mouth. "Eww" Azure cried as he spit out the mud.

Tartara
as she heard his footsteps slow, she went to a walk as well and turned, panting slightly. She clapped her hand appreciativly and tried. Course, as she blew, she only made mud fly off of her lips. She blinked and frowned, trying again determinedly

Wolfs Heart
Azure giggled as he watched Dyas' attempt to blow bubbles in the mud. "Its ok if you can't do it. You don't want to do it. Blowing bubbles gets that brown slimey stuff in your mouth. And it does not taste good!" Azure exclaimed. He was still trying to get that bitter taste out of his mouth. "Icky icky" he told her. Azure sat down in the mud, and began to push the mud around with his hands. "We can make stuff with the mud!" Azure was proud ofhis discovery.

Tartara
She nodded, reaching up with a hand and wiping the rest of the mud off her lips. The girl then sat down again, watching him very carefully as he played with the mud, watching his technique. Thats was what she did. Dyas liked to sit, watch, and critique it into a better method of doing what had been done before

Wolfs Heart
Azure began to mold the mud into a mound that represented nothing in particular. It was just fun to form the mud into something. He noticed that Dyas wasn't playing with the mud. "Aren't you going to play?" Azure asked her as he turned his head back to see Dyas. "Its not very hard. You just scoop the mud into your hands. Like this." Azure scooped the mud into his hand and then placed it on top of the mound he was working on.

Tartara
Blinking in surprise, she nodded and leaned forwards, scooping a bunch of the mud into her arms and then pulling it back infront of her. Slowly she began to mold the mud upwards, slipping her hands around it's base with a touch so tender only a little one could manage. The mud began to take form under her careful sculpting.

Wolfs Heart
Azure stopped what he was doing and watched Dyas. Wow. He couldn't believe how well she played with mud. It seemed like she was actually making something. Maybe she was. "Wow, you catch on fast." Azure told Dyas, with a slightly dropped jaw. "You're good at that stuff." Azure continued to watch her, wondering what she could possibly be trying to make.

Tartara
She lightly smiled and looked around, grabbing two twigs and sticking them into the mud figure. Then she sat back to admire her work. It was a miniture snowman, complete with a little pebble smiley face and two twig arms. Dyas was quite proud of it.

Wolfs Heart
Azure stared at the mud sculpture in awe. It was the most amazingest thing he ever saw. "Woah, that is cool." Azure looked back and forth between Dyas' sculpture and his 'sculpture'. There was a big difference between there two art. Dyas was a lot better then he was. Azure stared at her sculpture for a bit more before he went back to his and tried to make it better.

Tartara
She fairly beamed through the mud caked on her face. She had seen a snowman in one of her daddy's picture books, but done in white stuff called 'snow.' Was 'snow' just as hard to work with as mud was?

Wolfs Heart
Azure kept on molding his mud. When he was done it had the basic snowman form, except it was sliding all over the place. The snowman Azure made ended up not looking like a snowman at all, more of a snowman size pyramid. Azure pouted. "Oh well. That can be what you are good at." Azure told her to make Dyas feel special.

Tartara
The female grinned and suddenly leaned over to hug Azure, having no other way to express her gratitude. Having no words made it harder to convey things, but she did the best she could

Wolfs Heart
Azure smiled and giggled, hugging Dyas back. It was one big muddy hug, that was why he laughed. "Mud hug" Azure exclaimed with more laughter. It was so much fun playing in the mud. Especially with his new friend, Dyas. Azure clapped his hands together happily. and mud drops flew. It was then when Azure had an idea. "You can make sounds" Azure clapped his hands again. "See."

Tartara
Well...that was obvious enough. She wouldn't have a body if she couldn't make sound that way. Dyas took a step back though and clapped her hands. The sound was a bit muffled and slurrped with the mud, but it did make one.

Wolfs Heart
Azure frowned. Well that was kind of stupid. Azure shrugged his shoulders. "I thought that might help, I guess not." Azure thought some more. Well you can always learn to write like you did in the mud. That was helpful. I was able to learn your name." The mud that had been on Azure's skin was beginning to dry and was now a shell of dirt on his skin. "Ick" Azure began to try to pick the dirt off of him.

Tartara
She nodded and knelt down, using a finger to write out the word 'yes'. Good thing she liked to read. Dyas smiled. Good thing indeed, she was NOT arlie. The female frowned in thought before starting to write again. 'Want clean?' She spelled out in the mud

Wolfs Heart
Azure slowly read the line she had written in the mud. He still wasn't a strong reader. "W-ah-wa-nt. Want. K-kle-ean. Clean. Want clean?" Azure sounded out. "Yes, mud on my skin is all dry and scratchy." He informed her. "Where can we get clean?" Azure asked as he continued to try to rub all the dried mud off of him.

Tartara
She smiled mysteriously and took his hand. Dyas walked towards the cave, gently leading him forwards. She knew EXACTLY how to get clean

Wolfs Heart
Azure watched Dyas curiously. He wondered what was in the cave that could possibly clean them up. Azure followed Dyas anyways, but he still wondered what was in there. Azure was even a little scared since he had never been in a cave before and didn't know much about them. "What's in the cave?" Azure asked as he peaked his head around Dyas to look inside.

Tartara
She opened her mouth sweatdrop Like she could tell him. The female continued deeper inside, until... "Dyas!" Rakens eyes were slightly wide with the appearance of his muddied daughter. "When did...who...but..." He shook his head. His girl was extreamly well behaved but...it seemed like she met a friend. He sighed. "Let me guess...you want a bath now." She nodded, smiling through the mud. "You and your friend?" She nodded again. He sighed again, a hand reaching up to comb through his silver hair. "It will be a bit for the water to warm up...and you will have to share the tub...but that is fine."

Wolfs Heart
Azure watched the father and daughter interact quietly from afar. By now, Azure understood what a parent was and could tell that was the relationship between the male and Dyas. Azure offered a smile when the bath was suggested for him too. It would be nice to feel all sparkly clean again instead of covered with the dirt stuff. "I am Azure" he told the father, just in case he wanted to know. "I'd like to be clean. Please." Azure tried to use those manner things he had learned about in a book.

Tartara
Rakens eyes went to Azure, hearing the faint tellings of his future mascularity. A male friend. Heart feeling the pullings of dread, his eyes narrowed slightly and he nodded curtly. "raken." With that he moved to the bath tub, already filled with water as he had been preparing for Dyas' evening bath. He bent down and using stones, lit the wood underneath. A MALE friend...oy. Dyas smiled encouragingly at Azure, knowing her father wasn't exactly...thrilled at her meeting a boy. But he had already agreed to giving him a bath. She could keep this one!

Wolfs Heart
Azure became increasingly silent when he saw or felt some odd feeling from Raken. He wasn't aware of what the feeling was, but it didn't seem very good. Whatever it was because, Azure had sensed no such problem. Azure stared at the water in the tub, avoiding the watchful eye of Raken that seemed directed at him. "We go get clean now Dyas." He told her as he waited for some sort of permission from the father before getting into the water.

Tartara
She nodded, looking from Azure to her father to the bathtub. The girl couldn't wait to be clean again! "Alright, try not to splash too much..." He sighed and in one smooth movement, picked up both of the muddied children, uncaring that it would be getting his arms and chest dirtied. Raken moved to the tub and set them into the warm water. He picked up a small wash cloth and dipped into the water to start gently washing off the mud caked on an arm.

Wolfs Heart
Azure was relieved when the warm, clean water touuched his skin, or at least the dirt on his skin. He hadn't realized how cold it had actually been outside until he was in that warm water. The dirt on Azure's skin immediatly began to loosen up upon being submerged in the water. The dirt that wasn't loosened up, Azure rubbed off with his hands. It was hard to keep from splashing in the water, but he didn't want to upset the father anymore so he merely dreagged his finger through the water in a circle. "Look Dyas, the water gets all swirly when you do this." He continued to make circles in the water.

Tartara
She brightly smiled as she watched the water stir around. She of course couldn't try, her father was still washing off her arms. But that was pretty interesting! Gently dipping dyas' arms back under water, he began to scrub at her back. Raken glanced skeptically at Azure. "You...do know that she is mute, correct? She will not be able to answer you."

Wolfs Heart
Azure looked up at Raken, slightly confused. "I know she can not answer me, but what is... moot?" Azure asked, mispronouncing the word mute. He smiled at Dyas to show that he really didn't care to much that she never answered him. There were other ways then sound for her to communicate with him. Azure dipped his head under water so that he could clean the mud off of his face. While he was under he blew bubbles in the water, giggling when he came back up.

Tartara
"Mute is when you are physically unable to talk. I would teach her sign language, but I do not think anyone would be able to understand it anyway. Dunk Dyas." Nodding, she mimicked Azure's move and dipped her head underwater as her father scrubbed her face and hair. She had gone through this ritual enough to do it herself, but it was a nice way to bond.

Wolfs Heart
"Ohhh, I knew she not talk." Azure nodded his head. "But that is okay, we was playing and having fun just fine." Azure told Raken. He smiled brightly, hoping that the father would be proud that Azure was just fine with Dyas not talking. Azure worked some more water through his hair to get all of the dirt out of his hair and head. Azure scrubbed his hair and face more like Raken was doing to Dyas. He had been alive a lot longer so he probably knew what he was doing more.

Tartara
"Good." He gently brough dyas up and rung the cloth out before working on her chest and stomach. "She needs more friends." More female friends. He corrected to himself She blinked confusedly at Azure and her father, face carefully blank in innocent puzzlement.

Wolfs Heart
"I'll be Dyas' friend!" Azure exclaimed instantly. He liked making new friends, it was very fun to have so many playmates. Azure smiled at Dyas and then looked up at Raken with the most innocent of expressions. He glanced at Dyas and shrugged his shoulders since he still did not understand. "I like Dyas, she is nice." Azure explained to Raken.

Tartara
"Why would you not like Dyas?" He responded back, not about to make it easy on the child. Raken scrubbed at her feet, barely seen now beneath the murky water. She lightly blushed in embarrasment, looking apologeticly at Azure. Her big meanie father

Wolfs Heart
Azure opened his mouth, but he didn't say anything to Raken. "I don't know..." he replied truthfuly. "There is not any reason to not like her." Azure sighed and looked down at the water. It was very cloudy and dirty from all that had covered the two children. Azure made a disgusted face at the water since it was so icky now. He had liked the water better when it was clean. Azure wiped the expression from his face and lifted his gaze from the water. "Dyas, we had lots of fun outside, huh?" he asked her, smiling brightly.

Tartara
"which makes your previous answer invalid." He smoothly stood. "I'll be back, got to get towels." He started to walk deeper into the cave. She nodded happily, confuesed still about why her father was being a meanie but not letting it cloud her thoughts too much. She looked down at the water and grimaced. They had been really dirty hadn't they?

Wolfs Heart
Azure's lower lip quivered a little bit. "I...I...I...I just like playing with Dyas. Dyas is fun to play with." Azure couldn't understand Raken. And to Azure, Raken seemed to not understand what a friend was. Azure was relieved when Raken left even for a moment. It seemed that Raken did not like him very much. He had never had that happen, he didn't know what to do. "Water is icky now. Does that mean we is all clean now?" Azure put his hands on top of his head and smoothed out his reddish-brown hair.

Tartara
She nodded and swam over to Azure to give him a hug. He looked like he needed one, and for not the first and probably not last time, she wished she could say something. Raken soon came back with the towels, using one of the two to pick dyas out of the tub and wrap her around with. This of course, stealthily removed her from the hug.

Wolfs Heart
Azure hugged Dyas back. He could tell she was trying to make him feel better, and it worked. "Thank you." Azure smiled at her. When Raken pulled Dyas away, Azure became pretty certain that Raken did not like him very much, if any at all. Azure climbed out of the tub extra slowly so that he wouldn't slip, that hard floor would hurt. He shook his head to get the water out of his ears. Then Azure grabbed the extra towel and worked on drying the rest of his body off. "Why you not like me?" Azure asked as innocently as possible.

Tartara
He lightly sighed, looking down at the male. "Azure...though you might not understand it now, it isn't that I do not like you. I simply do not like, what you will become." Dyas lightly frowned, looking up at Raken as he patted her dry. Even though she couldn't speak, she fairly radiated dissaproval

Wolfs Heart
Azure frowned in his confusement "How... how do you know what I... be-come?" Azure asked. He laughed a little bit. "Not even I know that." Azure pondered that for a little while longer. If Raken really knew what he was going to become then Azure wanted to know too. "What do I become?" Azure glanced at Dyas, wondering if she understood what Raken was talking about.

Tartara
He sighed, glancing at Dyas. She was not a happy child. Raken turned his sights back on Azure. "As I said, you might not understand it now. You will when you get a bit older and have children of your own." She looked back at Azure, wincing sympatheticly. This wasn't new. Everytime she saw a male potencial-friend, Raken always steered her away before they could even exchange names. And now her father was picking on the one that had gone the farthest.

Wolfs Heart
Azure nodded his head slowly up and down. "Okay, if you say so. But that's going to be a long, long, long way away from now. I'm just a kid afterall." Azure deceided he wouldn't bother asking any more questions because he was only getting more and more confused. "Don't worry Dyas, we can always be friends." Azure told her. "No matter what I may become." Azure rubbed the top of his head with the towel quickly so that his hair would get all messy, but would dry out.

Tartara
"We shall see Azure, we shall see." Raken gently set Dyas down. "You can play for now, but do not go running out in the mud again." She nodded at her dad before smiling at Azure. Dyas plopped the towel Raken had used to dry her off over her head and stuck out her arms. She had gone from Dyas the mudmonster, to Dyas the ghost

Wolfs Heart
Azure clapped his hands together. "Yay, we can play some more!" Azure exclaimed he was worried that Raken would tell him that Dyas had to go to bed or eat or something that would make them not able to play anymore. Azure giggled at Dyas and her little ghost act and then he mimiced her. He threw his towel over his head and held his arms out in front of him. "Ooooooo" he cried out eerily. "We is ghosts now." Azure giggled.

Tartara
He lightly smiled and patted Dyas on the head before going to his little couch and burying himself into his book again. The girl grinned and moved forwards, bumping into Azure slightly since she very well couldn't see where she was going. Dyas ran around now, trying to be 'ghost like'

Wolfs Heart
Azure giggled as he felt Dyas bump into him. "Ah! I'm going to get you too" Azure tried to run after Dyas, but because he too couldn't see, he ended up running in the opposite direction. He ran until he hit a wall, although Azure didn't know it was the wall. "Haha, I got you Dyas" Azure giggled as he began to run around in circles. "Boo!" Azure lifted the towel off of his head after he started to get dizzy. "Oooo." he put his hand to his head.

Tartara
He got her? She froze, head jerking around even though she couldn't see anyway. Where? where was he? Dyas took off the towel and grinned as broadly as she could, watching azure run around in circles. She walked over to him and put a hand comfortingly on his shoulder

Wolfs Heart
Azure whirled around when he felt Dyas' hand on his shoulder. "Oh." He giggled. "Maybe I didn't get you." Azure blushed in embarassment. He looked around, wondering what he had run into if not her. "Its hard to see with towel on my head. I couldn't see at all even." Azure was still a little dizzy, and it was apparent from the way he rocked back and forth. He put his hands out to his sides, trying to gain his balance.

Tartara
She nodded, gently smiling as she continued to grip his shoulder to help him regain his balance. Dyas then reached down and picked up his disgarded towel to drape it around his shoulders like a cape

Wolfs Heart
Azure smiled as he finally gained his balance. Yay! The world had stopped spinning. Azure watched Dyas closely. He wondered what she was pretending to be. "Hmm, what are you now?" Azure asked her as he continued to watch to see if she'd do any behaviors that would give it away.

Tartara
Smiling secretively, she took her own towel and wrapped it around her shoulders. Slowly she walked over to the side where a bunch of folded blankets were and pushed them forwards. Dyas then proceeded to climb up a chair, take the ends of her towel in both hands and then launch herself off of the hair, landing safely in the mound of blankets

Wolfs Heart
Azure thought about it. "Well, you're something that can fly..." Azure giggled, that didn't narrow it down very much. This was fun though, it was like a game of charades. He wanted to play too, maybe after he figured out what she was. "Hmm, are you a birdy?" Azure asked her. He still watched her looking for more hints.

Tartara
She shook her head, popping out from the mound of blankets. Dyas slowly puffed out her chest and traced a big S on it with a finger, a helpless grin on her face. That jumping had been fun!

Wolfs Heart
Azure giggled when she surprisingly jumped out of the blankets. He thought about what she had traced with her finger for awhile. What was it? He visualized it over and over again in his head until he saw it. An S. The s, and the cape, and flying, it all made sence now. "You're a superhero!" Azure cried out. "My turn! My turn!"

Tartara
She nodded, clapping her hands excitedly. She crawled out of the blankets and guestured for him to go. This was going to be fun!

Wolfs Heart
"Hmmm" Azure thought for a moment, wondering what he would do. He then held up his index finger to show an idea. He grabbed a towel and draped it over his shoulders and then pulled part of it in front of his face with his hand. He smiled (although it was covered by the towel) and then stalked forward all living-dead like.

Tartara
She watched him thoughtfully before looking around. She got a bunch of small pebbles and started to spell out letters. M...U...M...M...Y...?

Wolfs Heart
Azure shook his head and giggled. "Nope, try again." He told her as he tried to give her another hint. He uncovered his face with the towel and bit his lower lip so that she could see his teeth. He was trying to act like a vampire.

Tartara
Dyas frowned lightly in thought, watching him carefully. She re-arraged the pebbles again. D...E...N...T...I...S...T...?

Wolfs Heart
"D-de-dent-is-t... dentist."Azure broke out laughing. "A dentist? I'm not a dentist!" He exclaimes as he laughed. He was actually almost in tears from laughing so much. "Need help?" Azure asked Dyas when he had finally stopped laughing. Azure moved closer to Dyas with his arms stretched out towards her. "I vant vu suck your blooooood."

Tartara
She grinned and nodded, catching on. Dyas brushed aside the pebbles, taking a few. The child glanced at him once before spelling it out. V...A...M...P...?

Wolfs Heart
Azure read the rocks quickly to see what they said. "Yeah, yeah. That's right." Azure told her. He was so glad she had gotten it right. Even though Azure's stunt was over since Dyas had gotten it right he continued to play in character. When he was right in front of Dyas, he reached out his arms. "I vant vu suck your blood." Azure cried out as he began to tickle Dyas.

Tartara
eek Her lips parted but no sound came out as he fell upon her. The girl threw back her head, an open mouth smile on her face as she tried to fend off the tickling hands. She couldn't laugh, but if she could, she would be rolling. Dyas after a bit disgarded her attempt to stop him, and started to tickle him back

Wolfs Heart
Azure hadn't thought about Dyas not being able to laugh when he had started to tickle her. He wondered if tickling even felt the same to Dyas if she couldn't laugh. When Dyas started tickling him, Azure had to stop tickling her from laughing so much. He giggled as his arms dropped and he tried to keep her from tickling him any more. "Haha, stop that. That tickles." Azure laughed as he started to roll around on the floor.

Tartara
Suck her blood huh? She moved with him, tickling every bit of him she could reach before she sat back, breathing heavily. Now she understood why pae had a bunch of friends...they were fun! Or at least, Azure was

Wolfs Heart
Azure threw up his arms in surrender. "Okay! Okay! You win!" he shouted. He was relieved when she had stopped tickling him, especially since he had started to run short on breath. Azure stopped laughing and started panting. Tickling could sure wear out a little Pae boy. "That was fun" Azure told Dyas as he tried to recooperate from all the tickling fun.

Tartara
She nodded, just as tired as he was. Raken walked up behind dyas and smoothly picked her up. "Alright, alright. Playtimes over. Who is hungry?" She blinked when suddenly picked up, and blinked even more at the question. The girl looked at Azure, tilting her head slightly

Wolfs Heart
Azure wasn't sure if the father had called playtime over because they had been tickling each other or if playtime was really over. Either way he simply shrugged his shoulders at Dyas. "Are you hungry Dyas?" Azure asked. He would still follow the wishes of Raken, even if he felt that the father didn't like him very much. Azure wasn't even sure if the offer was extended to him as well or just Dyas, so he didn't give Raken an answer.

Tartara
Quietly thinking about it, she finally nodded and smiled at Azure. Dyas then pointed to him while looking up at her father. He sighed defeatedly. "Yes, fine. He can eat with us too."

Wolfs Heart
Azure clapped his hands together happily. He was thankful that Dyas had taken the initiative to include him. "Thank you Dyas and Mr. Raken Sir." Azure said politely. Azure knew he would have to be really good when eating so that he wouldn't give Raken any more reason to dislike him. "What does Dyas like to eat?" Azure knew Dyas couldn't answer and expected Raken to answer for her.

Tartara
Dyas smiled happily. Yay! She could eat with Azure! "Vegetables...beef...She eats fairly anything that I set infront of her." He couldn't help but be proud of that. His little girl was so good. "Tonight's dinner is salad and cooked deer."

Wolfs Heart
Azure smiled back at Dyas "Yum!" he exclaimed to Raken, even though Azure was thinking about how nasty the salad would taste. The deer didn't sound to bad, although Azure had never tried it himself. "Wow, Dyas likes lots of foods." Azure exclaimed. Azure could see the look of proudness on Raken's face. Even though he didn't seem to like Azure very much, Raken sure loved Dyas. That mattered a lot to Azure.

Tartara
Dyas brightened even further. Cooked deer and salad? One of her favorite meals! Maybe her daddy was trying to bribe her, but she didn't think too much into it, giving Raken a hug. He chuckled lightly. "Follow me Azure." The male started further down the cave until a table could be seen, illuminated by a thousand glow worms caught in jars.

Wolfs Heart
"Ok, I follow." Azure said happily as he followed Raken and Dyas. He had never eaten dinner with a family, so this was definitly a new experience. Azure wasn't 100 percent sure how he should act. When they approached the table, his attention was immediatly captured by the glow worms. Azure had never seen them before. "Ooo, that's so pretty. How do they do that?" Azure wondered as he reached up his hand to poke one of them.

Tartara
She let herself be lowered into a chair as they got to the table. "It is caused by a series of chemical reactions that..." He drifted off, looking at Azure. sweatdrop "They're magical."

Wolfs Heart
Azure giggled as Raken gave him the scientific answer. "Ooooo, magic. That is pretty magic." Azure told Raken with a big smile. Magic was able to explain everything to him. Azure then took his attention off the glow worms to move into a chair. "Can I sit on this one?" Azure asked, pointing at the chair next to Dyas. Without waiting for an answer Azure climbed up into and sat down.

Tartara
She smiled at Azure as he climbed up, knowing that there was more to glow worms then 'magic'. But it was shorter, and she didn't even understand all of the scientific mombo jombo her daddy spouted. He opened his mouth in protest but just sighed and shook his head. "I'll be right back with the food." Raken murmered slightly and walked back down the cave.

Wolfs Heart
Azure sat up straight in the chair and looked at Dyas. "I've never eaten dinner with a family before. You and your daddy are the firstest." Azure spoke conversationally as he waited for the food to come ouit. "And I've never tried deer before either. That's a lot of firsts for me." Azure thought back to the fun day he had wit Dyas, he had never spent so much time with a new friend. He really liked Dyas. "You're my bestest friend." Azure smiled happily.

Tartara
She deeply blushed and nodded, pointing to him and nodding again as she tried to convey that the feeling was mutual. Sure, he was her only friend, but that was no reason why he couldn't be her bestest! Raken walked back, holding two small plates and one larger one. He set one of the small plates infront of Dyas and the other one infront of Azure before putting down his own infront of one of the two remaining chairs. "Be right back again." Back down the cave!

Wolfs Heart
Azure's smile grew wider as he understood Dyas perfectly. "Now we are both the bestest friends." Azure exclaimed. He waited for Dyas to start eating so that he could follow her example of how to eat. He watched Raken disappear deeper into the cave and wondered where he was going now. "Where's your daddy going?" Azure asked.

Tartara
She shrugged and picked up a small peice of already sliced up deermeat. Dyas plopped it into her mouth and chewed happily. And again Raken returned, this time with three cups of water to drink. "Thought that pae usually drank with their meal."

Wolfs Heart
Azure watched Dyas and realized there was nothing special to eating with a family. They just ate normally. Azure picked up a piece of deer meat, purposefully avoiding the salad. "I did not know pae drink with meal." Azure told Raken as he took the cup with both hands and tipped it to his mouth. "Thank you for dinner and water and cleaning Mr. Raken" Azure smiled appreciatively.

Tartara
She nodded and this time waited for her father to sit down before digging into her salad. Raken smiled at dyas then looked back at Azure. "It's alright. I'm used to looking after children." He spoke with a light sigh.

Wolfs Heart
Azure set his cup down and took another bite of the deer. It was actually pretty tasty, at least the deer was. The salad remained untouched, and Azure ate the deer really slowly in hopes that it would stay that way. "This deer is really good" Azure said in between a bite. "That's good because I'm not much used to being taken care of."

Tartara
While Azure ate slowly, she all but vacumed up the food infront of her. In minutes the food on her plate was gone, water drowned down. Raken looked alarmed, not at dyas, but at the little blue boy. "Not used to be taken care of? Who looks after you?"

Wolfs Heart
Azure was surprised by how fast Dyas ate her dinner. It looked like there was no way Azure could avoid the salad since he was eating so slow. Azure ate faster and finally touched the salad, he put a clump of it in his mouth and chewed it. He struggled to swallow it since he didn't like the taste, but eventually Azure got it down. "Uhm... no one takes care of me..." Azure knew that it was odd that no one took care of him.

Tartara
She smiled angelicly, as if she had done nothing out of the ordinary. But at Azures response, she frowned worriedly. No one? At all? How...lonely. He stared at the child slightly before slowly shaking his head with a sigh. He couldn't ignore the boy NOW of course. Curse his soul. "If...you're hungry or...need somewhere to sleep, I suppose you could come here." Raken sighed again. "And since it is wet outside and may start raining again soon...I suppose you could stay here for the night too." Her gaze snapped her her father, eyes widening. Sleepover? A male? Sleepover?

Wolfs Heart
Azure shook his head, he had always had a natural survival instinct. "I do fine. The he-head qu-quart-ers. Head quarters. That's where I sleep." Although Azure wasn't exactly sure of how far he had wandered from them this time, he had always managed to find his way back. "There's lots of food too." Azure smiled happily, he was glad that the father seemed to be changing his mind about him. Azure knew he might not need to sleep their that night, but it seemed that Dyas, from the expression on her face, thought that it was a great idea. "I can stay if you think that its the best." Azure glanced at Dyas and smiled.

Tartara
He shook his head again. "Well, if you prefer HQ's, then you probably should be leaving before it gets much darker." Raken finished up his deer. And then dyas' face fell again. Her father wouldn't do anything nice for others unless the other really wanted it, or really needed it. Something about male image or ego or arrogance...it was mentioned in one of the books she had read from a teenage female writer.

Wolfs Heart
Azure thought long and hard about the decision in front of him. He had never really had to make a decision like that. But the look on Dyas' face said it all. It looked so sad when her father offered him to go back to headquarters. Azure couldn't stand to be one of the things that made her sad. "I stay, Dyas wants me to stay." Azure finally answered to Raken. "I do not want Dyas to be sad."

Tartara
"You shouldn't give into peer pressure you know." He looked at dyas and shook his head at her. "You know better then to guilt him. I am dissapointed in you Dyas." The words were harsh but the tone soft. Her eyes widened. The dissapointment speech from her dad always made her feel three times smaller. She looked down at her plate, not looking at anyone now. She didn't mean to look sad...she couldn't help it...

Wolfs Heart
Azure shook his head. "I don't know what that is..." Azure had no idea what peer pressure was. "I didn't know which I wanted though, Dyas help me choose." Azure explained to Raken. Now Raken was making Dyas feel bad, Azure didn't like that very much. Azure leaned over to the side and gave Dyas a hug. "Its ok Dyas, its not your fault." Azure said, trying to comfort her.

Tartara
And then it suddenly became clear. Azure was a bad influence. Getting muddy, jumping off of furniture, and now developing bad habits of using her cute feminity to persuade others into what she wanted. All in one day. Raken smoothly stood and walked to the blue child, a hand going to is small shoulder. "I think it's best if you go now Azure." Dyas flinched as if hit by her fathers words, leaning slightly on her new friend. She didn't mean to be bad...she didn't mean to...

Wolfs Heart
Azure was surprised by the father's actions. "O-ok" Azure said, he didn't want to go, but he wasn't about to argue with Raken either. There was something that seemed to be the matter, but Azure didn't know what that was. "Bye bye Dyas. I see you later, kay?" Azure told Dyas as he gave her one last hug goodbye before slowly climbing off his chair. Maybe Azure just didn't belong with a family, since he so obviously didn't fit in with this one. "Bye bye Dyas."

Tartara
"Goodbye Azure." He spoke quietly, beginning to pick up the plates. Dyas shook her head and slid off of the chair. She took his hand and started to walk towards the exit.

Wolfs Heart
Azure gwave Dyas a small smile as she walked him to the entrance of the cave. It was a good thing she walked him to the entrance or else he might have gotten lost trying to find it. "Well this is where I got to go. Maybe we can play again sometime, huh?" Azure asked as he started to walk in the direction he had come from. He turned around and waved goodbye.

Tartara
She nodded and waved back with a smile. But she had the sickening feeling that if her dad had any say...she couldn't be seeing her mudmonster, vampireghosty ticklefighter friend again. Dyas mouthed the word 'bye' and continued to wave until he couldn't be seen anymore Raken came up next to his daughter, gently picking her up. "You do not need him Dyas...never think for a moment that you need love in your life. It only complicates the normally simplistic things in life." She didn't understand. With her love to read, she understood the words, but the meaning was lost. Dyas nodded, but she still wasn't sure as to what to.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:54 pm
Bwueberry and Pink Reunite
Guild RP
All OOC edited out

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:58 pm
Trager meets Azure
Journal Roleplay
All OOC edited out

Azure sat on the floor in the room he normally hung out in inside of Pae Headquarters. He was playing with two cars, a blue car in his left hand and a pink car in his right hand. "I go faster then you." Azure said in an arrogant voice, moving the blue car as he spoke to illustrate the blue car talking. "No you can't. I faster." Azure moved the pink car. "Prove it." Azure moved the blue car. Then he set both the cars on the ground. "Ready, Set, Go!" Azure cried out as he ran forward with both cars in his hands. He moved the cars forward and backwards so that sometimes the blue car was in first place and sometimes the pink car was in first place. Most of the time the blue car was in first place though.

Autumn, who had been taking care of Trager ever since she had found the small baby on a stormy day, looked down at the little pink Pae'il in her crib. Trager had been sick ever since her discovery, the rains had proved a bitter impact on this young one's health. Autumn had, however, been spending her every waking moment nursing her back to health, and Trager's health had definitly improved. Trager had grown a lot bigger and stronger. She wasn't so sickly looking anymore. "Good morning Trager. You seem to be your healthiest today. Maybe its about time that you meet other Pae like yourself." Autumn spoke as she picked Trager up and bounced the toddler up and down on her hip. Autumn grabbed her bag that was full of Trager's things, then set off down the dirt path towards Pae Headquarters.

"I win!" Azure shouted as he pushed the blue car forward and let it speed across the carpet. "I win! I win! I win!" Azure shouted excitedly as he jumped up and down and twirled around in a circle. "Blue is faster!" Azure smiled as he ran across the room to retrieve his blue car.
As Azure had bent down to pick up his other car, Autumn walked into the room holding Trager. She had heard shouting coming from this room, and deceided to investigate. Autumn immiedietly spotted Azure. Perfect, a young child to play with Trager. Autumn hoped that he was well behaved, and would be nice to Trager. "Well hello there little guy." Autumn spoke softly.
Azure looked up from his cars and plopped onto the ground. "Hello." he spoke, looking at the woman strangely. He had never seen such a boring colored pae. She didn't even have wings, or a tail, or anything. Of course, Azure didn't know she wasn't a pae. Azure looked at the pink toddler who was being carried by the woman. It hadn't moved or made any noise since the woman had walked through the door.

Autumn set Trager down on the floor so that she could look at the little boy. Though she watched them both closely to make sure that he wouldn't bully her or anything. Trager still didn't do anything, even when she was set down away from Autumn. She had never felt any sort of attachment to the woman, so she didn't cry when they were seperated.

"What's wrong with her? Is she broken?" Azure asked the woman as he stared at Trager. He wanted to know why she didn't do anything. Autumn shook her head. "No, I think she is just shy. She has been sick for a very long time and you are the first she has met besides myself. I'm sure if you play with her or show her something she will do something." Autumn suggested to the boy. 'Come here' Azure thought. A minute or two later the door swung open and Azure's penguin entered the room. Trager's eyes lit up and she slowly scooted towards the penguin. "Thats my penguin." Azure told Trager, happy that she seemed to show interest in it and wasn't entirely broken. "His name is Vizor."

"Viso" Trager repeated. "Close enough." Azure told her. Vizor waddled towards Trager and flapped his large flightless wings up and down. Trager tried to stand up, she wanted to try walking like the penguin, but she had no such luck, she was still to weak for even crawling. Azure stood up off the ground and walked over to Vizor, giving him a hug. "Vizor likes me." Azure told Trager. 'You should hug her' Azure thought after he had let go of the penguin. Vizor opened his wings and wrapped them around Trager and then rocked back and forth. Trager giggled. Autumn smiled, she had never heard Trager laugh before, this was good for her.

Azure nodded his head and smiled at Vizor. 'That made baby happy. Thank you Vizor.' Azure thought. Now that he thought of it he didn't even know who these people were. Azure pointed at himself. "I am Azure." he told Trager. Trager looked at him, trying to figure out what he had meant. "He wants to know your name." Autumn helped Trager. "Do you know your name?" Trager nodded her head. "Trager." The little pink pae spoke. "Trager." Azure repeated. He pointed at himself again. "Azure." Now Trager understood what was happening. "Asure." Trager whispered as she pointed at Azure.

Azure smiled this was good. Autumn went to the couch and sat down so she could watch Trager and Azure play. "I was playing with my toy cars. Do you have a toy car to play with?" Trager just smiled and nodded since she had no idea what he was talking about. She didn't have any toy car then, and Azure could see that. "Here you can borrow mine, but it is my car. You have to give it back when you are done." Azure told her as he looked at the two cars that were still in his hands. He didn't know which one to give to her since he liked them both so much. He deceided to give her the pink car. "Here, you can have my pink car for now. Its almost the same color as you." Azure said as he pushed the pink car towards Trager. Trager picked up the car, unsure of what to do with it. The car was just the right size for Trager to suck on so the put the back end of the toy car into her mouth.

Azure frowned as he saw Trager getting her slobber all over his toy car. "Hey, don't do that. That's my car, not yours." Azure told her. "You're s'posed to play with it like this. See?" Azure said as he set his blue car on the ground and rolled it back and forth on the floor. Trager slowly pulled the car out of her mouth and put the car on the floor, mimicing Azure's actions. "There, thats good" Azure praised Trager. Azure wanted to ask her if she wanted to race cars, but it didn't seem likely that Trager would be able to do that. He decided not to bother asking her. He wondered what they could play with cars since she didn't move around much. It didn't seem like there was much that they could do. Trager was just too young for Azure to know how to play with.

Azure deceided to go off searching for his coloring book and crayons, maybe Trager was able to do that. Azure found them on top of a small table and brought them over to Trager. He set them on the floor and flipped the pages until he found a spot with two blank pages side by side. He laid down on the floor and put a crayon in his hand. "Here you color like this." Azure went to the left page and started coloring in the picture, trying his best to stay inside the lines. "Now you try." Azure put the crayon in Trager's left hand and moved her fingers until she was holding it the right way.

Trager moved her crayon back and forth on the paper. Unlike Azure, she wasn't trying to finish the picture, and she definantly wasn't staying inside the lines. Trager was just trying to do what Azure was doing. "Well, you'll get better at it." Azure told her as he worked on finishing his picture." They colored side by side for quite a while.

Trager grew tired of coloring with the crayon so she set it down and stopped. "Are you all done?" Azure asked. He didn't wait for an answer and carefully ripped out the page and handed it to Trager. "Here you go, you can keep it." Trager smiled and hugged the piece of paper close to her. She lifted her arms up and yawned innocently. Autumn noticed and quickly got up. "Well you've had quite a long day Miss Trager. I think you still need some rest." Autumn spoke as she picked up Trager. "It is time for us to go Azure. Maybe you can play with Trager again some time." Azure nodded his head and waved goodbye to Trager as the two went out the door.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:37 pm
June 27, 2007

User Image

[I am learning to write in book now. It really hard]  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:09 am
Summer Splashtime
Guild RP
All OOC edited out

Wolfs Heart
Trager looked at the large expanse of water in front of her at the Chai'en Beach. How in the world had she ended up here of all places? She squinted and wrinkled her nose in disgust. "Lots Wawa... icky." Trager sighed. Sure the water was pretty and the beach was pretty, but Trager could just imagine how the water would feel on her skin, all cold and wet and water-like. She hated water. She would've probably turned around to go back in the direction she had come from, but Trager liked the feel of the warm sand in between her toes. Trager sat down in the sand and started to sift her fingers in it.

Seiana_ZI
Some days, her mother let her wander away from home and lie in the ocean. This was one of those days. Though Aysu loved her swimming pool, she had always been drawn to the ocean for particular reasons, one of which being that she was a naiad. A bag had been carefully left on the shore near the water, out of reach of the small waves that were coming upon the shore.

Unlike Trager, Aysu did not find the water icky. She dove deep below the surface, necklace shining in the water. After staying below the surface for a few minutes, she peaked her head above the water with a contented sigh. The beaches were always beautiful.

Wolfs Heart
Trager looked away from the sand she was squishing between her toes to look around her. As her eyes strolled down the beach she caught sight of a small object, a bag. Of course, Trager didn't recognize what it was, and filled with young curiousity she decided she wanted to know. She slowly, but as quickly as she could, crawled over to the bag. When Trager was finally close to the bag she stared at it for quite awhile, not sure of what to do. "Moop" she deceided to name the object. After staring at it, she reached her hand out and poked it. Nothing happened so Trager poked it again. Since so far it seemed pretty harmless Trager picked it up. When she picked it up some things fell out. Now Trager didn't know what to do.

Seiana_ZI
Her bag! Aysu had left it on the beach, not knowing if it could go within the water or not. Alarmed to see the child pick it up, Aysu swam towards the shore rapidly. With the help of her necklace, Aysu was soon on land on her two legs, plucking the bag out of the todd's hands. "Be careful with my bag! It's magic." She shook her finger at the little girl to scold her before scooping up the things that had fallen out of it. Once satisfied, she looked back down at the child.

"I'm Aysu!" Her anger was gone just like that. Now it was time to introduce herself to the pretty todd. Those sparkles on her reminded Aysu of stars.

Wolfs Heart
Trager's bottom lip started to quiver when the bag was taken from her and when she was later scolded. She quickly convinced herself that she needed to be strong though and wiped some shed tears from her eyes. Trager eyed the bag with wide eyes it was described with a word Trager had never heard before. "Makick..." Trager said slowly in awe. Even the word sounded just as curious as the bag. Trager wanted the bag back, so she reached out for it from where she was plopped on the sand. "Aysu." Trager said pointing at the naiad with feet. "Aysu wawa like?" Trager asked, curious to why she had come out of the water. Although her curiousity was more about why the girl had been in the water in the first place. "Tray-grrr" she pronounced her name, making the "ger" sound like some sort of growl. Trager giggled.

Seiana_ZI
Aysu nodded to the todd, as she called children Trager's age. "I like the water! It fun and it my home. I'm a naiad!" Of course, that might have been a bit confusing for the young angel Pae'il, but Aysu was hardly thinking about how she might confuse the poor thing. All that she was thinking about was how pretty the small thing was. She loved the little stars all over her body! Aysu wanted to take the pretty little baby home, but she knew that Mama might not appreciate another child around the house.

"Tray-grrr?" She asked, repeating the little girl with a giggle. She was cute too! Aysu found the fact that she was growling absolutely adorable.

Wolfs Heart
"Wawa scawy..." Trager said with a large shiver traveling down her spine. She didn't have many fond memories of the water and she didn't see how someone could like it, let alone call it a home. "Home..." Trager said patting her hand on the sand. Trager didn't even understand what a naiad was. Since Aysu had grown legs to come on land she looked like a normal pae to Trager. She giggled when Aysu repeated her name. "Tray-grrr." She patted a hand on her chest. "Aysu." she pointed at Aysu and smiled.

Seiana_ZI
Aysu nodded, deciding that it wouldn't hurt to sit down with the little girl. She brushed herself off before plopping down in the sand. "Right, I'm Aysu! And you're Tray-grrr." The naiad giggled as she set the bag in her lap. How was this little girl afraid of the water? The water was amazing. Of course, Aysu could not live without water. She tilted her head in confusion before saying, "I live in the water, like fishies!" It seemed like the best explanation.

Wolfs Heart
"Grrrr" Trager said again with a few giggles. When Aysu set the bag in her lap, Trager realized that she wouldn't be getting to do anymore investigation of the bag. She quickly resumed sifting her fingers through the sand instead. "Fishy, fishy, fishy!" Trager smiled and drew a fish-like shape into the sand.

Seiana_ZI
The child nodded eagerly, scooting closer to Trager. "That's right, fishy! But I'm like a human fishy." She reached forward and drew the vague shape of an adult naiad in the sand. It looked a bit like a mermaid, but at the same time, it didn't. Aysu was not the best artist in the world, though. "See? That's a naiad in the water!"

Wolfs Heart
"You fishy?" Trager shook her head back and forth, that could not be right. Trager's face scrunched together as she looked at the picture that Aysu drew in the sand. "Nai-ad?" she asked as she looked up with question all over her face. Trager erased her picture of a fish in the sand with a swipe of her hand and began to draw other things with a short and stubby pink finger.

Seiana_ZI
"Uh-huh, that's a naiad." Aysu nodded to the adorable little one, before drawing a line underneath the naiad she had previously drew, trying to bring more attention to the poorly drawn naiad. "I'm a naiad too, but I have legs so I can be on the sand like you. I have a tail," she circled the rather pathetic tail in the drawing, "when I go back into the water!"

Wolfs Heart
"Naiad..." Trager lifted her hand and pointed at the water. She quickly started to scoot forward so that she was closer to the water, she wanted to see a naiad. Trager still managed to keep her distance from the water though, there was no way she was going to let it get her. "Go wawa... have tail." Trager pieced the words together slowly.

Seiana_ZI
Luckily, Aysu was quite a patient little girl. She scooted a bit closer to the water to join the toddler. "Uh-huh, that's right! If I go in the water, I'll have a tail. Then I'll look more like the sand picture." Well, maybe not quite like the sand picture; the sand picture she drew was rather horrid. Still, it was a good representation of what Aysu was trying to explain. "Naiads live in the water with their tails, and come out here with feet when we want to speak with Pae'il like you!"

Wolfs Heart
Trager was still much to young to even try to comprehend how any of that worked. "Macik wawa?" Trager asked curiously as she glanced at the water. It didn't look magical to her, but there was no way that she was going to touch it and find out if it was magic. "Like me!" Trager shouted happily with a giggle.

Seiana_ZI
Oh, how tempted Aysu was to take this adorable little girl home! Then she could teach her all sorts of things and give the todd parties and listen to her babble on. The child giggled. "Yeah, I guess it sorta' is magic! The water makes me change into a thing like the picture!" Then, she got an idea. Didn't people learn well by sight? "Wanna' see? I can show you how it happens!"

Wolfs Heart
Trager looked around, losing her attention span of all the talking. At the sound of excitement in Aysu's voice, Trager immiedietly tuned in. "See! See!" She shouted just as excitedly as Aysu had. Trager wanted to see the magic happen, but if she had to go into the water, there was no way.

Seiana_ZI
"Okay, I'll show you! I'll go into the water, and then I'll jump." Aysu put down her bag and trotted over to the shoreline. Then, she launched herself into the lake and went underwater for a few seconds. Then, her head peaked above the water. Like she said she would, Aysu leapt into the air and waved her 'fishy tail' for Trager to see.

Wolfs Heart
Trager looked at Aysu expectingly, waiting for something to happen anxiously. Trager watched the naiad girl go out into the water. She scooted a tad bit closer to the water so she could get a better look. Trager still made sure the water would not touch her though. When Aysu jumped out of the water, Trager's eyes went wide and she leaned so far forward that she almost fell into the water. "I want" Trager whispered lifting her arm and pointing at the fishy tail of Aysu.

Seiana_ZI
Aysu swam closer to the shore, still remaining in the water so she could stay in this form. "Oh, you can't have my tail, but you can touch it!" The naiad swung around so the little girl could reach her tail. "You'll have to come closer to the water, though." Naturally, Aysu could not go on land with this tail, and if the little girl wished to touch it, she would have to come a bit closer.

Wolfs Heart
Trager's eyes went wide at the suggestion that she actually came closer to the water. She thought she was already close enough. Any closer and the water might actually splash her. Trager shook her head violently from side to side. "Nuh uh. Wawa bad." Trager whined as she stared at the disgusting liquid rolling closer. No matter how bad she wanted to feel the tail, she really didn't want to get any closer to the water.

Seiana_ZI
Aysu pouted. "But water won't hurt you! See, it's not hurting me!" She decided to show this by swimming around in the water a bit more before inching just a bit closer to the shore. "See? I'm okay! You'll be okay too. Plus, coming closer is the only way you can touch my tail!" She waved it in the air for Trager to see. She always thought her tail looked brilliant in the light; perhaps Trager would appreciate it too.

Wolfs Heart
Trager shook her head from side to side decisively. "Nuh uh. Wawa me hurts." Trager shouted. She didn't remember how the water had hurt her she just seemed to associate it with bad things for as long as she could remember. Trager looked at Aysu, sure the pae wasn't hurt but it was also used to the water. Trager was upset she couldn't touch the pretty tail and it was obvious from the look on her face.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:11 am
New Responsibility
Journal Roleplay
All OOC edited out

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:39 am
July 16, 2007

I have bin prakticing my riting alot. Im gitting beter at it, but Im stil having truble with my speling. Hopefule Il cach on fast thoh. Ive gotin alot biger. All of a sudin Iv gron reale fast. I havint dun much lately, but I think I will be doing more soon. The persin who takes care of Trager. She cam to c me today. She wants me to tak care of Trager. I'm not sur what I will do yet, but she seamed prite urgent for me to dcide. I do not kno whats going on with all that. I lik Trager and all, but she is a todler. She will probly be such a hand ful. I dont kno if I can handel that.
User Image

[I have been practicing my writing a lot. I'm getting better at it, but I'm still having trouble with my spelling. Hopefuly I'll catch on fast though. I've gotten a lot bigger. All of a sudden I've grown really fast. I haven't done much lately, but I think I will be doing more soon. The person who takes care of Trager, she came to see me today. She wants me to take care of Trager. I'm not sure what I will do yet, but she seemed pretty urgent for me to decide. I do not know whats going on with all that. I like Trager and all, but she is a toddler. She will probably be such a hand full. I don't know if I can handle that.]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:02 am
Date on the Beach
Guild RP
All OOC edited out

Wolfs Heart
Azure sat down on a cushion he had set on the sands of Chai'en Beach. A blanket lay in front of him set up with a basket on top, and an identical cushion to his own was on the other side. He took a deep breath out of his nervousness and the butterflies weaving through his stomach. Azure had never done anything like this before and he hoped he didn't screw up or do anything wrong. "Its okay Azure," he told himself. "Its just a date, everyone's got to have their first one sometime." Azure's words had brought a little comfort to himself, but it wasn't like he had an adult role model to ask for advice when it came to this kind of stuff. Azure wondered if she would even show up. "Pinky Lee" he mouthed her name. She seemed nice enough from the letters they had exchanged. Azure looked out at the ocean, the rhythm of the waves crashing was soothing to Azure's spirit and he slowly began to calm his nerves.

immortalmina
Pinky Lee walked around the beach. Her angel voice told her to go there.

You wanted to see him. She said.

Ah, who cares. the demon flamingo said.

Pinky Lee didn't fully remember, but she did feel like she had wanted to meet someone on the beach. And there she saw him. She waved as she walked over.

"I'm Pinky Lee!" She said with a smile on her face.

Wolfs Heart
Azure looked away from the deep blues and foaming waves of the ocean when he heard a voice speaking to him. "Hello." He said, his nervousness from before quickly coming back. Azure realized that it was rude of him to be sitting when he met her so he quickly jumped up to his feet. "I'm Azure. Its nice to meet you Pinky Lee." Azure held out a hand to her curtiously. He was so unsure of everything he did, he didn't know if he was supposed to compliment her or anything.

immortalmina
Pinky Lee shook his hand. "Nice to meet you. It is very lovely today, isn't it? The air even smells good." He giggled and then sat down. This felt oddly familar. She didn't remember her last date, but it was in her mind somewhere.

"Got any shrimp?" Pinky Lee asked with a smile.

Wolfs Heart
Azure's gaze moved to the ocean for a split-second. "Yeah, it is very pretty. I was just looking out at the ocean before you came, its so peaceful." Azure said with a soft and gentle voice that almost sounded as if he were in a trance. "You, you look very pretty too." Azure complimented her, although he said it so fast she may have not caught it. Girls like to be complimented, right? Azure sure hoped so. Azure returned to his cushion seat. "Shrimp?" Azure asked Pinky Lee curiously. "Uhm, I don't think so." Azure wasn't quite sure what that was, he had never come across it before. "I brought water, soda, and juice. I wasn't sure which you preferred..." Azure motioned to the cooler beside the blanket. "Can I get you one?"

immortalmina
Pinky Lee smiled. "Thanks. Oh, no shrimp? That's okay. I should try more things anyway. It's just...I remember them so I must really love them." She told him as if he knew what she was talking about. Pinky Lee decided to treat most new people like she met them before, because she might have.

"I'll have water."

Wolfs Heart
Azure shook his head from side to side. "Yeah, no shrimp. Sorry." Azure wondered why she seemed to talk as if she didn't remember anything. "Uhm... why would remembering something mean that you liked it? I remembver lots of stuff and its not because I have strong feelings about it." Azure mentioned curiously. He reached over to the chest and dug through the ice until he found a bottle of water and he passed it over to Pinky Lee. "There you go." Azure smiled as he handed her the water bottle. Azure grabbed a juice box for himself.

immortalmina
Pinky Lee blushed a little. He had caught her. "Oh, well...I have some problems. I don't always know stuff and I don't always remember stuff." She shurgged as she opened the bottle. "This is odd water. Did you find it like this?" She asked as she then drank some. "Good, though!"

Wolfs Heart
When Azure saw the color rise to Pinky Lee's cheeks, he winced a little. "Sorry, I didn't mean to ask. That was... rude... of me." Azure apologized. "Its okay that you don't remember stuff, but its different. I wonder why." Azure's curiousity had him by the neck, and even though he knew it was a little rude, he still wanted to know. "How is the water wierd?" Azure asked as he brushed his medium lengthed hair out of his face so he could see himself putting a straw into the juice box. "But that's how I found it. I just pulled it out of the refrigerator." Azure explained.

immortalmina
"Oh, well I've never seen it in one of these before. Just you know, in the ground..." She cocked her head as didn't know what a "refrigerator" was either. Still, she knew was just one of her many "bird brain" moments.

"So, do you like to swim? I do like that too. It's always nice to wade in the water. Feels good on a hot day!"

Wolfs Heart
"That's interesting,"Azure mentioned. "I have seen it on the ground, of course, but I didn't know there was any other way to drink it then if it was in something." Azure smiled at her. "But you learn new things every day." he said to try and comfort her. Azure swiftly nodded his head up and down a little bit. "Yeah, I love to swim and I love water. It does feel nice and cool." Azure agreed with her.

immortalmina
Pinky Lee smiled. "Yeah. Shrimp are in water too. They look sorta funny, but they taste really good." She chuckled. She looked up the sky and watched a small cloud pass. "Do you live somewhere?"

Wolfs Heart
Azure's face changed to show his understanding. "Oh, I see. Shrimp are in the water. I haven't seen them before, but I also don't recognize anything that I see in the water when I'm in." Azure took a sip out of the straw in his juice box and then set it down on the blanket. "Yeah, I live somewhere of course." Azure smiled at Pinky Lee. "I live in the Pae'il Headquarters. Where do you live?" he asked curiously.

immortalmina
"Oh, no where at the moment. I really wouldn't be able to find it again anyway, if I had somewhere." Pinky Lee took another drink of the bottle water.

"What's the Headquarters like? It sounds big and impressive." Pinky Lee giggled.

Wolfs Heart
"I guess that would be true." Azure said now that he thought of it some more. "I never really considered myself to have a home, but now that I'm older I realize that the Headquarters is as close to a home as there is." Azure dug through the picnik basket in search of the sandwhiches he packed. "It is very big, there are still rooms I've never seen. Though I heard it is magical and is always adding rooms." Azure shrugged his shoulders to show he wasn't sure if that was true or not, but Azure believed it. "Is turkey or ham fine with you?" he questioned Pinky Lee as he pulled out two sandwhiches.

immortalmina
Pinky Lee nodded. "Oh, that sounds very neat. I would get lost for sure." which was true she would never be able to find the same place twice.

"Oh, I think they will be fine." For all she knew she had tried them before, but wasn't sure. Pinky Lee wanted to try them anyway. Must be more out there then just shrimp.

Wolfs Heart
"I do get lost sometimes, but I always seem to find my way back." Azure smiled. He though about how anyone could probably got lost in that place, not just someone who happened to be forgetful. He hoped he'd be able to find Trager when he got back. Azure took out half of the turkey sandwhich and half of the ham sandwhich and put them on a paper plate since it seemed that Pinky Lee wasn't sure which one she wanted to try. He put the other halfs on another plate. "You can try both." Azure told her as he passed her one of the plates and kept one for himself.

immortalmina
Pinky Lee smiled. "Oh, thank you. I'm sure they are both good." The teen took the ham one and sniffed it. Then after she decided that the smell was only she took a bite. "Yeah, it is nice." SHe nodded to him with another smile.

Wolfs Heart
Azure began to eat and take bites out of his own sandwhich, starting with the turkey. When he had finished chewing he spoke. "Good, I'm glad you like it. I wasn't really sure what to bring..." Azure said '...Or of anything else for that matter.'he thought to himself. "So what kind of things do you like to do?" Azure asked her conversationally, wondering if she would remember.

immortalmina
Pinky Lee did with the turkey the same as she did with the ham. She looked over to Azure and thought. "Well, let's see I like swimming, eating shirmp, shrimp, wading in the water, swimming..." She listed a few more things over. "What about you?"

Wolfs Heart
Azure smiled and made a sort of half-laugh. "Wow, you really don't get out of the water much, do you?" he asked her before he took a few more bites. He set the sandwhich down to think about his answer to the question. "Well... I like to meet new pae, and I kind of like reading. I don't really know, a lot of the things I enjoyed doing I feel like I'm too old for now." Azure admitted. "Lately I've been busy taking care of my new little sister so I haven't been able to discover new things." Azure took some sips from his juice as he thought of any new things he'd like to try doing when he got the chance.

immortalmina
"Little sister? What's that? Like a pet or something?" Pinky Lee asked as she finished up the turkey sandwitch. She liked it more then the ham, which she now went back to work on.

"I do like meeting people and I hope one day I'll meet someone that I'll remember...always." Pinky had a far away look in her eye. She knew it would take love or at least many meetings for her to remember someone.

Wolfs Heart
Azure laughed, "No... not at... all..." he said in between gasps for air. "No, its like a..." Azure had no idea how to explain the concept of a sibling. Sure he called Trager his sister, but they didn't have the same parents or at least not that they knew of. "She's a young Pae'il, and I take care of her" Azure finally said since that was the only way he could think of describing her. "Azure finally stopped laughing and became kind of serious. "That must be really frustrating to no be able to remember things."

immortalmina
"Oh, I think I get it. I just have these two who hang around, but I guess they aren't really pets or sister." She smiled it was nice to talk to someone and find out things.

"Yeah, I guess that's ture. They remember some things and you know I have a feeling it's not all bad." Pinky Lee didn't know how bad her first date was. If she did she might not be on another one.

Wolfs Heart
"Well, she's isn't really my sister, I'm only calling her that for her sake." Azure smiled back at Pinky Lee and worked on finishing his sandwhich. He put his leftovers in a bag and back into the picnic basket. "Well at least you're optimistic about it. Are You almost done with your food?" he asked, slightly eager to go out into the water, but his voice sounded polite.

immortalmina
Pinky Lee looked down at the rest of her ham sandwitch. There were a few bites left. "Oh, almost!" The flamingo fae took the last few bites and soon it was gone. "Yep!" She chuckled as she drank some of her water.

Wolfs Heart
"Take your time." Azure slowly stood up once she had finished eating her sandwhich. "So did you end up liking it? The sandwhich." Azure asked Pinky Lee as he looked down at her curiously. "Do you want to go in the water?" Azure's gaze fell upon the ocean, he thought it might be fun since she enjoyed swimming so much.

immortalmina
Pinky Lee thought about it for a bit. "Yeah, I liked them okay. They tasted very nice. Not as good as shrimp, but good!" She smiled and then stood up. "Oh, sure I love to swim! It's really fun!" Pinky Lee began to walk to the water.

Wolfs Heart
"Thats good that you liked them." Azure brushed some sand that had attatched to his skin off. "You seem to like shrimp a lot, I doubt anything will ever taste better then that to you, it must taste good though." Azure thought that maybe sometime he'd find some to try. Azure began to jog towards the water. "Well come on then!" he shouted with a big smile as he rushed past Pinky Lee.

immortalmina
Pinky Lee nodded. That was more then likely true. When you liked something it was hard to like something else. She watched him run and then walked after her. She slowly put her feet in the water. Pinky Lee then waded out into it. "Ah."

[Page 3]  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100