Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which battle you like more?
  Average boss battle example: sora vs. jafar
  Organization battles
View Results

Kioushan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 7:20 pm
I never even fought him, but I watched my brother fight Xemnas, and it was mighty tedious. Why? because, even though he doesn't seem too hard, his battle took so long. With like... the Dragon... and him throwing edifices at you and all that... Violent flying buildings... I really should get around to fighting Xemnas though... I'm level 90...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:41 am
KH: Kurt Zisa, and Riku the second time in Hollow Bastion.

KH:COM: Larenxe, Replica Riku (as Sora and Riku), Marluxia

KHII: The giant Dragon, Saix, and Xigbar  

NekoYasha09er

zero of spades

Friendly Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:27 pm
I liked fighting Xaldin, cuz if you wait untill your jump command is full you van kill him pretty easily!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 8:11 pm
hm,Xigbar.  

CREATUUURE FEATUUURE

Seth_Tyron

Dapper Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 8:14 pm
I honestly liked fighting Xemnas.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:36 pm
da very first one.....it was very easy....I dunno....I forgot...  

~La_travieza_fresa~

Kixcerd

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:10 pm
My favorite battle (just battling) is of course Demyx
it's so fun >_< plus he's so cute ^_^
But the most challing battle (of Org.) is Xaldin
He's hard to bet (and so soon too) but after you maxed the jump comand, you can take out like half his health
No joke, I did that on proud mode and that was the way I won =P
But I love fighting the one, the only, Sephiroth and his really really really really really long a** sword =P
I saved it just when I'm about ot fight him and just kick his a** again.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:48 pm
Hated fights: Kurt Zisa, battles like Sora vs. Jaffar, Titans, Sora vs. Dark Riku(i did this so many damn times)

Loved Fights: Org. Battles, Tournament Boss Battles, Xemnas(get to play as Riku!!), Battle of a thousand Heartless.  

Revolutious

Shinigami Kayako

Devout Friend

33,575 Points
  • Very Thankful 25
  • Stuffed Foodie 25
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:59 am
From KH, I like battling Ansem and Maleficent because they put up quite the battle. Plus I didn't like Maleficent so I had fun killing her. twisted

From KH:COM, I liked battling The Riku Replica and Larxene because the Riku Replica did awesome combinations while I just couldn't stand Larxene since she was obnoxious.

From KH2, I like battling Xemnas, Saix, Xigbar, Demyx and Sephiroth. Battling hot cuties can make you feel out of breath since you're not in the game yourself. But using Riku in your party at the World that Never was, you get to use different combination techniques to fight your opponents.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 3:42 pm
i enjoyed fighting demyx saix and xemnas  

Twins_Axel+Reno

NaxreXIV

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 5:24 pm
KH: Its been a awhile, and I don't remember which fight I enjoyed the most, but I do know I HATED the Riku/Ansem fight in Hollow Bastion. I still haven't beaten KH because of stupid Riku. *goes off into Riku ranting mode*

KH:COM: I never got to Riku's story (Damn you Axel! Right before the final fight with Marluxia too! How dare you be someone I can't dislike!), so I'd have to say my favorite fights were the ones with Vexen, just 'cause he was the only Organization member I really, really liked in the game (I'm sure others will agree with me in saying Axel was a jackass in COM).

KH2: Demyx, Xigbar, Saix and Xaldin were awesome fights, and the only factor that brings them down was the after battle result (Nooo Demyx, come back!). Luxord, I had no idea what I was doing. I honestly thought it was going to be like a COM battle, but then it started and I just said, "...What? Why am I a die? Why is our life span timed?". Axel's were waaaay to easy (which would have been SO MUCH more appreciated for his last fight in COM), and Xemnas' took too long for my taste. (YES, I HAVE beaten KH2. I'm not THAT boss fight-inclined)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 7:23 am
My fav would probably be the organization battle....becuz it was fun fighting them whee But sometimes i got stuck on one of them..like demyx.... sweatdrop  

HaNa_v2

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 7:45 am
Hey, have you heard the new info on KHFM+?

Well, if you don't, then I'll tell you. According to KHinsider, it said that......

-It is unknown how much HP Xigbar has, but he starts off with a special attack.
-Demyx has thirteen bars of health, and you must defeat twice the water nobodies during the timed segment.
-It is unknown how much HP Xemnas has as well, but he has a few more moves and some new reaction commands.
-Axel has sixteen bars of health. The battle takes place in the same fire environment, which means you gradually loose health when you are touching the fire.
-You are also allowed to fight against Xemnas again among the group of the battles. He has a new reaction command which leads to "Knock it Down" or "Stop". It's currently unknown as to what these reactions do or look like.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:49 pm
axel because it was fast you had 2 keyblades and watching him fly around on the fire and missing me  

Fire_Queen713

cmdood

Dedicated Lunatic

9,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 1:29 pm
omg i loooooooooooooved the fight with Luxord (why i have no idea) i loved fighting Demyx (mostly cuz i think hes a pretty boy and needs his a** beaten) and Larxene was also very fun to fight for me. I hardly remember the fight with saix and i thought the fight with Xemnas was interesting.

P.S. the guy with the eyepatch (i forget his name sweatdrop was way too easy)  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff