What do you think it could be?
  Wedding rings?
  A neck?
  I don't know! But I am so excited!!
View Results

Vernacular Pudding

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:48 am
Bleh red lips would look horrible.
I also like the black backdrop with an object on the front, makes it stick out more.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 4:46 pm
UnicornPower
All I can think about for a cover is an actual Eclipse...

But then again, look at the past covers ~ they have nothing to do with the names whatsoever xp

Hmm, I wonder... sheesh...

I wanna go to the Eclipse Prom so much neutral

i know!!!
but i live on the east coast, so there's NO CHANCE that i'll be able to go....

fedby5000

Aris`

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 5:59 pm
Oh my God, I hated that. I think that each cover had importance. Like, the apple meaning simplicity or something, like how Bella's life looks like from the outside, even when she knows it's a whole different story. Then there's New Moon. I looked at it for a while, constantly looking at the falling petal. I thought that the flower meant Bella, and that falling petal meant Edward. I think the title 'New Moon' suits the book pretty well. Because Bella is forced to start a new life without Edward. But I have no idea about Eclipse. =|

I over-analyze, forgive me. xD

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:49 pm
Simply Michelle
Oh my God, I hated that. I think that each cover had importance. Like, the apple meaning simplicity or something, like how Bella's life looks like from the outside, even when she knows it's a whole different story. Then there's New Moon. I looked at it for a while, constantly looking at the falling petal. I thought that the flower meant Bella, and that falling petal meant Edward. I think the title 'New Moon' suits the book pretty well. Because Bella is forced to start a new life without Edward. But I have no idea about Eclipse. =|

"The apple on the cover of Twilight represents "forbidden fruit." I used the scripture from Genesis (located just after the table of contents) because I loved the phrase "the fruit of the knowledge of good and evil." Isn't this exactly what Bella ends up with? A working knowledge of what good is, and what evil is. The nice thing about the apple is it has so many symbolic roots. You've got the apple in Snow White, one bite and you're frozen forever in a state of not-quite-death... Then you have Paris and the golden apple in Greek mythology—look how much trouble that started. Apples are quite the versatile fruit. In the end, I love the beautiful simplicity of the picture. To me it says: choice."

"I don't know what the tulip means—I didn't have anything to do with this one."

Quoted from Stephenie herself ^_^
We're all here making assumptions on the covers when most of the time she doesnt have anything to do with it whee

Roare

Aris`

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:58 am
Roare
Simply Michelle

"The apple on the cover of Twilight represents "forbidden fruit." I used the scripture from Genesis (located just after the table of contents) because I loved the phrase "the fruit of the knowledge of good and evil." Isn't this exactly what Bella ends up with? A working knowledge of what good is, and what evil is. The nice thing about the apple is it has so many symbolic roots. You've got the apple in Snow White, one bite and you're frozen forever in a state of not-quite-death... Then you have Paris and the golden apple in Greek mythology—look how much trouble that started. Apples are quite the versatile fruit. In the end, I love the beautiful simplicity of the picture. To me it says: choice."

"I don't know what the tulip means—I didn't have anything to do with this one."

Quoted from Stephenie herself ^_^
We're all here making assumptions on the covers when most of the time she doesnt have anything to do with it whee
xD I know all that stuff. I was just thinking about if the cover was as random as the other two. I was just noting all that stuff. :3
Tra la la..

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 9:13 am

I might actually get to see the cover of Eclipse, and hear the first chapter, before anyone else does...
Stephanie is having a Eclipse Prom, close to where I live, where she will be releasing the cover and reading the first chapter! I just hope my dad lets me go to it...

R!nalda

Foxiego

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:05 pm
R!nalda

I might actually get to see the cover of Eclipse, and hear the first chapter, before anyone else does...
Stephanie is having a Eclipse Prom, close to where I live, where she will be releasing the cover and reading the first chapter! I just hope my dad lets me go to it...

Hopefully everyone can go!! It will be amazing! <3  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:06 pm
I'm not too sure of what the cover should have on it...but...the covers of both twilight and new moon make sense...I'm still not completely sure. I'm thinking something simple, maybe even a diary of some sorts.  

SilentlyDying4You

mystic~kitsune

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:30 pm
I'm trying to remember the second book, and failing b/c i was just studying for my tests and i have all these school terms stuck in my head. doesnt Bella recieve a flower from someone? I'm probably making that up...
Or the white flower represents Bella's innoccence b/c flowers are usually pure or something along those lines; and the blood represents her desire ((which we all know that is xp ))
eh, just a thought. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:34 pm
mystic~kitsune
I'm trying to remember the second book, and failing b/c i was just studying for my tests and i have all these school terms stuck in my head. doesnt Bella recieve a flower from someone? I'm probably making that up...
Or the white flower represents Bella's innoccence b/c flowers are usually pure or something along those lines; and the blood represents her desire ((which we all know that is xp ))
eh, just a thought. 3nodding

You may be thinking of "Forest of Night"..I think that's what it's called. sweatdrop About the tiger Tora? And the girl..her name starts with an "R". Shoot. I forgot.
Anyway, that book is about vampires, too, and the main character recieves flowers.

Just a thought. *shrugs*  

Reana Kay

in love with a vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:16 am
I think the cover of Elcipse could be a pair of feminine caramel colored eyes fading into the black backround. That might give too much away, but i think it would look really cool. i don't really have any other idea of what it would be though, I can't wait to find out. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:14 pm
dripping blood? eyes? who knows  

choirperson

sxe_cinnamon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:04 pm
A neck would be sort of cool in my twisted head. It would definitly give to much away though... xp I really have no idea. Eye's would be okay to, although that's sort of cliché isen't it? I think she said something about wanting to have eyes for one of her other books. Forget which one but yeah... personally I think guessing is sort of pointless. I't could be a lot of things.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:14 pm
She said she like the idea she had with the eyes over the forest for Twilight but it was too cliche. XD I have no idea what the cover will be for Eclipse... DX May seems so far away. I am going to Eclipse Prom, no matter what. *lives in Phoenix* >.>;;  

Magical Fangirl Girl

Generous Gawker

7,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

sunshinexgirl

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 12:11 pm
ok well, im sorry if you think this is a spoiler, but i was just browsing on dA and i found this picture of the voer of Eclipse, i have no idea if the actual cover will look like this so yeah. but i think it looks really ugly, no offense....

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/41768639/?qo=281&q=edward+cullen&qh=boost:popular+age_sigma:24h+age_scale:5  
Eclipse

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff