Yes!!! I am.
View Results

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:57 pm
??? Xehanort???? Keyblade????? Wha........ eek Ok, what ever, its your question. cool

Xehanort had a keyblade???

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:47 am
I don't think Xehanort has a Keyblade. I think he research the Keyblade War with his mentor, Ansem in order to study about the Heartless.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 9:06 am

eek Keyblade Wars?.... Something tells me I need to pay more attention to the information on KingdomHearts three....... sweatdrop

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:37 am
eek You mean, you didn't see the secret trailer of KH3 from KH2?  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:11 pm
Jisen Meizuki
eek You mean, you didn't see the secret trailer of KH3 from KH2?

Oh that, yeah I have seen it, I haven't really paid much attention in looking into kingdom Hearts three info. Since its not coming out until like 2011 or 12. Figure I got a lot a time to relax until then. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:11 am
True, but it also good to take a guess about the upcoming game. For example: who are the three Chasers? Where did the Keyblade War begin? How come one of the Chasers look like the full-grown version of Sora? eek  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:03 pm
Jisen Meizuki
True, but it also good to take a guess about the upcoming game. For example: who are the three Chasers? Where did the Keyblade War begin? How come one of the Chasers look like the full-grown version of Sora? eek

Wait, are we talking about the same hidden trailer at the end of KH2?

There was no one that resembled sora, they were all wearing armor, so how could anyone tell. It safe to assume that two are girls because of the chest armor and how it fits to there body, but how can one assume one of the other two characters is sora. I don't get that, where do you get your info, I would like to check this out??? eek  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:47 pm
I think I would ask each member how they became involved in the organization... its something I've always wondered, Well I know that there was origanally six of them... but what about the others?  

Crazy_Indeed

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:03 am
Medevilgirl
Wait, are we talking about the same hidden trailer at the end of KH2?

There was no one that resembled sora, they were all wearing armor, so how could anyone tell. It safe to assume that two are girls because of the chest armor and how it fits to there body, but how can one assume one of the other two characters is sora. I don't get that, where do you get your info, I would like to check this out??? eek

Yes, I'm talking about the same trailer at the end of KH2. It's just that I've received more theories and rumors about that trailer from other fans. There are no two girl, just one girl. And some people claim that the Chasers are Riku, Sora, and Kairi because of the Keyblades they were holding. Another one is the picture of the Chaser where his helmet is broken. Here's a link to the picture of why some people think that they are the full-version of KH heroes:

Chaser

But if you ask me, I would say I'm not sure if they are the full-adult version of KH heroes because we don't know where the plot takes place.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 12:05 pm

I've seen that one with the half mask thing before, matter af fact I downloaded it, and honestly, I don't get where pple get these Ideas, I mean, they might be true, but still, and why would it be Kairi and Riku, I understand Sora a little bit more then those two, ok maybe even Riku, but Kairi??? She's a princess of hearts, Why would she need to be one of those Chasers,

The crazy rumors fans start are so ridiculous cool

I think they need to think throughthem a little more.

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 11:00 am
It's like I said, the fans based Kairi as one of the Chasers because of the Keyblade that the Chasers hold. And if you remember, Kairi had been given the Keyblade to fight (I'm not sure which one was it, but I think it could be the Kingdom Key.) So yeah, that's the reason why fans see her as the Chaser.

As for Riku, there's one of the Chasers who is taller than the other two and he was holding the Road-to-Dawn Keyblade.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 2:59 pm
Jisen Meizuki
It's like I said, the fans based Kairi as one of the Chasers because of the Keyblade that the Chasers hold. And if you remember, Kairi had been given the Keyblade to fight (I'm not sure which one was it, but I think it could be the Kingdom Key.) So yeah, that's the reason why fans see her as the Chaser.

As for Riku, there's one of the Chasers who is taller than the other two and he was holding the Road-to-Dawn Keyblade.

Ok, I still don't see how Kairi could be a chaser, she did absolutely nothing in the game, Namine did more then her. Plus the chaser who picked up the Road to dawn did not look taller then the others, maybe they were standing on a hill or what ever but he did not look taller. And I read somethings pple assumed, they assumed that the keyblades sticking out of the sand might have been the keyblades Sora Riku and Kairi held, but not that the pple who picked them up might be Sora Riku or Kairi. And So I still don't see how they could be, further more I plan on waiting till the next game comes out to learn the truth. Plus none of those keyblades looked like Kairi's.  

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Zizima

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:06 am

I'd ask Axel who was his Somebody, that person whose Nobody he is! And what is his Somebody's name.. X'D

(Is it Somebody how you call people, who own Nobody? o_O Or something.. Don't get if you don't want. XD)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:10 am
>_> where all of organization XIII's heartless went........

i think they ran away to form there own organization and ruin our reputation.....hmm.....like 'ansem' sort of did >>...... xd  

Akuseru_Axel
Vice Captain

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:32 am
Medevilgirl
Ok, I still don't see how Kairi could be a chaser, she did absolutely nothing in the game, Namine did more then her. Plus the chaser who picked up the Road to dawn did not look taller then the others, maybe they were standing on a hill or what ever but he did not look taller. And I read somethings pple assumed, they assumed that the keyblades sticking out of the sand might have been the keyblades Sora Riku and Kairi held, but not that the pple who picked them up might be Sora Riku or Kairi. And So I still don't see how they could be, further more I plan on waiting till the next game comes out to learn the truth. Plus none of those keyblades looked like Kairi's.

I have my doubts about Sora, Kairi, and Riku as the Chasers, but I'm not saying that they are. I would say it's a 40/60 chance they are and not. What I need to know is when will the Keyblade War settle in. If it's before Sora's adventure, then it's not them. But if it's after his adventure, then it could be them. And just as you said, I planned on waiting for the next game to learn the truth.  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff