Reply Organization XIII Home Thread
Ditching Donald and Goofy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zizima

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:37 am

In KHI Donald and Goofy were such troublemakers! I wanted them to vanish. XD But they're more useful in KHII. Especially Goofy, his whirling-attackwhatisit *can't remember* but anygays that attack is pretty useful.

I have never hated Goofy and Donald as characters but in battles they are getting in the way, sometimes. They did it all the time in KHI, I think. Soo, point for this what I am saying is that Donald and Goofy are more useful in KHII than in KHI.

I don't like to replace them in battles with others. And if I do so, I replace Goofy. Donald's healing's are really useful. XD And I only replace chara's in Underworld and in The World That Never Was. (Auron and Riku~ o/)

And placing Kairi on Donald, that's not good idea. XD I don't like Kairi but that's not the biggest reason, though. |3 She's just a weak girl, she isn't made for battles. But placing Riku on Goofy, that would be nice. Luckily you can even do it. |D

But. I still like to keep Donald and Goofy with Sora.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 12:50 pm
Kairi is weak. Hm. :/ So's Yuna, and she annoyed the snot out of me, no offense to any Yuna (FFX version) 'shippers out there.

Well, I. . . I . . . Oooo.

*gets distracted by Zizima's siggy*  

Dracosilverwolf

Aged Werewolf

lolli_pops

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:11 pm
i like the disney characters  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:07 pm
I personally like Donald and Goofy. They're classic Disney characters, and even though they can be annoying at times, you've got to love 'em. Goofy is more useful in battle in my opinion, mainly because he has a high hp and doesn't die as quickly as Donald. I usually replace Donald with other characters when I get the chance.  

Becka Minato

Kannibal Cow

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:29 pm
I agree they both need to go - I would like to have Riku and Auron all of the time because of the sweet limit attacks that they both have with Sora  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 12:21 am
r u kidding? i LOVE Donald and Goofy! Donald, Goofy, and Sora are the perfect team! blaugh  

Dobutsu Nushi

Happy Meal Toyfriend

5,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:03 pm
Medevilgirl
XxSmitten_Kitten_13xX
aaawwww . . . . . . I love Donald and Goofy . . . . . they don't annoy me really; and I would never want to change them out permanetly . . . . . am I the only one? sweatdrop

Nope, I agree with you, Keep'em in, what would the world be like with out Donald and Goofy crying

3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:54 am
I'm in a few minds - Donal and Goofy can be cool. I mean, lookit Goofy in KH2 - he's as sadistic as Sora!!! And Donald's healing was very much needed - though I did constantly replace him xd  

Shadow of Mana

unknownlord

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:00 pm
All this talk of kairi as a spellcaster just makes her seem like a Yuna ripoff @_@.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:49 pm
I agree and disagree

If it takes place in the past then you don't have a thing to worry about, because you don't know anyone to begin with

If it takes place in the future I will not mind Donald's Magic which helps out BIG time to heal, and Goofy attacks, he's dumb by his limits kick a**
But if I would have to pick two different people to travel with, it would be Kairi and Riku, it would make a kick a** time
Kairi replacing Donald and Riku replacing Goofy
That's how I see it

Kixcerd

Alchemy Puppet

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:48 pm
Personally I like having Donald and Goofy around considering they help alot in the game though I have heard that there is a way to ditch Goofy and donald and play by your self. Just one of those game codes I guess and it can work on Goofy and donald as well. I don't know the code my self but it does exist.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:25 pm
i would like to see riku and kiari in your team at the same time in kh3 but donald and goofy are helpful they abosorb damage when they get in front of u rofl  

Skilgannon the Damned

Dobutsu Nushi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:07 pm
i LOVE Donald and Goofy! they're so cute and with Sora they r and awesome group of friends and not to mention an awesome team! and they make awesome jokes and ya....i just LOVE them! blaugh heart  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:33 pm
I love Donald and Goofy! They might have gotten on my nerves a couple of times but they're great! ^_^

Although I don't mind if I have just Riku in my party whee  

ChocoEmerald

Dobutsu Nushi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:46 pm
anybody but Kiari im fine with. biggrin  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items