Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply ®
In My Room You'll Find... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you have there?
  NOTHING! *hides it behind back*
  Oh, it's just a pie... *ker-splat!*
  Attack, my flying monkeys! ATTACK!!!
View Results

Anita Mage

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:58 pm
Iawah
I have a bed sheet that radiates bodily fluids under black light....but the mystery is....is it hers or mine?
You.... had... a nose bleed! Muauhaha See my sluthy skills? ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:10 pm
Um...
~What you can see~
Old, white, bunkbed with the top bunk taken off, white stand up shelves that holds: a colck, an air freshener the smells of tidewater, jewlery, piles of drawings, old photos of my younger days, and books. Also, you see a dresser piled with more jewlery, make-up, clothes hanging out of open drawers... Various things that WERE on my dresser are now on the floor because of my curious kitten wondering what gravity is...

~Closet~
Old toys, old clothes, drawers, and my mom's old dresses

~Other closet~
Pictures, old recipts, and photo albums  

Anita Mage

`Silly Putty Superhero!`

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:01 pm
In my room, you will find a mess...

And some books. 3nodding

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:55 pm
computer with the side taken off, cause the cpu fan quit working and I'm too lazy to replace it. three bookcases overstuffed with books....98% of which I have read...some more then once. Star Wars collectibles, dragon figures, old dolls, witchey stuff in the closet. electronics equipment on the desk. Small electronic components, which I make into small sculptures....my cat under the computer desk. Sewing stuff all over the floor. crumpled paper everywhere....Yup that would be my room....gross....  

Demon Duck of Doom
Crew

Jedusor

5,200 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 5:21 pm
Stereo right next to a bubbling cauldron filled with hot water...

My mother never told me what results can come of that... rolleyes

Then there's several empty water bottles next to a sleeping cat.

And a small TV. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 5:25 pm
My mother told me never to speak of it again... eek  

Raven_Ridge

Burning For You

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 5:51 pm
Hmmm... not much really. Just a PS2 and about 20 games. I got a GC in there too. Not sure why though. I use the PS2 in the living room more cause that one is online. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:51 pm
... a dirty dish, brownie crumbs and a kitty lapping up the last of my glass of milk.  

JTN
Crew

Demon Duck of Doom
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:02 pm
my kitty does not visit my room much now that she has a very cush new kitty perch with her own fleece blanket...makes me sad sad  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:08 pm
You need to get yourself an ultra comfy comforter then. My cats have fleece window perches, but they absolutely love the super fluffy comforters in our bedrooms. 3nodding  

JTN
Crew

Demon Duck of Doom
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:22 pm
but she was sleeping day and night on the comforter that I made and then the new perch showed up...I'm lucky if she keeps my feet warm for half the night.... cry  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:23 pm
Kitty sleeping on the chair... on top of a pile of towels, and shirts...

My kitty knocks stuff off my dresser so I put her out in the hall usually... unless I fall asleep first.. xD  

Anita Mage

Guitarphreak69

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:30 pm
A secret underground volcano lair. DAMN! It's not a secret anymore... as far as you know...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:52 am
*looks under computer desk* so....that's where I left my dust bunny and dirt serpent collection  

Demon Duck of Doom
Crew

Your Own Choice

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 1:03 pm
I have my canvas (painted), clothes that should be getting washed, and a small world growing on my wall.  
®

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff