Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* age of magic(open to anyone) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

join only if your going to stay for some time
  ok,
View Results

williams_101

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 6:43 pm
fearth
Th picked up blowing tycoons hair out of her face she had large eyes full of inocince that still brimed with tears, a large hand print could be seen on her right cheek while her riped dress colar reviled purple bruiess around her knick.
"Fight him? you ust be crazy ,but then again i am just weak and a cowered , I i.... "
She nevre finshed the sentance as the trees parted and out stepped a man ,he was tall and well built he might haave been handsum except for the evil glare he ware and blood stained faces were sharp nails had dug in.
"there you are girl get back here now!"
"no no i wont go back you don't own me>"
"Thats not what the papers say." he graled and pulled out a kinf and begain to move forward.
"Gillfree i know you and i don't truly know each other but please" tycoon went to her knees." please help me .
You, did this to her he said angerly* he used a mind trinck to mess with his head,so he didn't know ware he was* a flameing punch made the man go flying,*then he kept on blasting the man out of rage for what he have done* but he is in controll of it all)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 6:47 pm
Name: The Queen of Spades

Race: Human

Powers: Grand Necromancy. A gate summoner

Weapon: A sithe, arcane guantlets

gift: Rarely is Fatigued, super jump

*She enters upon a chariot and jumps foward towards the girl* " ha-ah I am The queen of spades a champion of the people step aside young fellow I shall take him*  

Miss_Hedwig

williams_101

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 6:52 pm
Miss_Hedwig
Name: The Queen of Spades

Race: Human

Powers: Grand Necromancy. A gate summoner

Weapon: A sithe, arcane guantlets

gift: Rarely is Fatigued, super jump

*She enters upon a chariot and jumps foward towards the girl* " ha-ah I am The queen of spades a champion of the people step aside young fellow I shall take him*
you, don't want to get in my way,he told the queen,(hes verry angey at the mans that hes detroying),but,he looks at the queen,with puzzlement,just exactly what are you wareing,But still, bruning and puching the guy*  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:01 pm
"What am I wearing what a silly question Time for questioning will ensue after we deal with this villian" *She jumped toward the battle, delivering a blow from her sithe to the giant man piercing his chest, the mans hand swated her down but she bounced up  

Miss_Hedwig

williams_101

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:11 pm
Miss_Hedwig
"What am I wearing what a silly question Time for questioning will ensue after we deal with this villian" *She jumped toward the battle, delivering a blow from her sithe to the giant man piercing his chest, the mans hand swated her down but she bounced up
* he begian to brun the mans brains out*, and hewas gone< is now the time for qustioning, because i stoped on this one he said  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:17 pm
I am an open book ask away  

Miss_Hedwig

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:54 pm
Tycoon looked the two in puzzlment yes the crul man was now gone but what would happen to her now?.
"Th, thank you both for, for your help" she wispered and moved to go but stopped. *What if i run into more traders? i don't want to be sold again* xp maybe i should stsy put for awhile.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 2:07 pm
fearth
Tycoon looked the two in puzzlment yes the crul man was now gone but what would happen to her now?.
"Th, thank you both for, for your help" she wispered and moved to go but stopped. *What if i run into more traders? i don't want to be sold again* xp maybe i should stsy put for awhile.

well, you say your a she, but you look to me as a guy in a dress he told the queen,just anwser that he said, then he turned to the girl, i will protech you if you yet me, hetold her,let me be you new master, he told her,but i would be a kind and good master to you he told her,you see, that way they couldn't get you,agein that way he told her, but your wellcome to go on your own he told her,
and mr.queen you can come to,he said  

williams_101

Miss_Hedwig

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:26 pm
Darling child I 'm glad you are alright. Yes darling I have body of a man,but the spirit of a woman. I am continualy patronized and usually that is the last think they do, I am a champion of many combat arenas, so don't let my exterior fool you  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:12 pm
Miss_Hedwig
Darling child I 'm glad you are alright. Yes darling I have body of a man,but the spirit of a woman. I am continualy patronized and usually that is the last think they do, I am a champion of many combat arenas, so don't let my exterior fool you

all right i won't let it fool me,i just want to clear the air thats all, it may take time to get use to, but i'll be all right, he said  

williams_101

Miss_Hedwig

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:20 pm
Very Well young one, So what is our future, what shall we do next.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:22 pm
Miss_Hedwig
Very Well young one, So what is our future, what shall we do next.
(well we need fearth to reply back to move on)
we can talk, about what ever, but i warn you im a strait forward person, im not fearful of the hard qustions he said  

williams_101

Miss_Hedwig

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:40 pm
Sure but you ask the questions  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 1:50 pm
Miss_Hedwig
Sure but you ask the questions
,fine but im curtently out of qustions, other then, ell be about your kingom, since you say your a queen and queens do have kingoms  

williams_101

Miss_Hedwig

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:04 pm
Yes I have Kingdom, the kingdom of Spades, but you know that, Its a kingdom to the south. And I know what your thinking how can a cute girl like me, a queen get into battling great foes, simple I have a warrior Heart and need fend off foes  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff