mine twisted
xp
my domokun eats ur xp
burning_eyes
thats mine to  

toricmpbll

RoninRampage

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:15 pm
lol....out of socket...dude...id pick you up above my head....and spin you like a lil stick...

I did today...it was at work...she was picken on me...so i lifted her...curled her...and let my friend smack her so hard...it echoed...hehe...good times  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:20 pm
RoninRampage
lol....out of socket...dude...id pick you up above my head....and spin you like a lil stick...

I did today...it was at work...she was picken on me...so i lifted her...curled her...and let my friend smack her so hard...it echoed...hehe...good times
i'm not even going to say it  

toricmpbll

turtles rock

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:02 pm
what are emotes??? sad  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:21 am
turtles rock
what are emotes??? sad
the emoticons. biggrin smile redface crying stare xd 3nodding blaugh gonk scream stressed sweatdrop heart domokun xp whee wink sad surprised eek confused cool lol mad razz cry evil twisted rolleyes exclaim question idea arrow neutral mrgreen ninja 4laugh rofl pirate talk2hand burning_eyes cheese_whine dramallama wahmbulance emo  

getsumei

Canicuss

Countess Confectioner

59,975 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:33 am
getsumei
turtles rock
what are emotes??? sad
the emoticons. biggrin smile redface crying stare xd 3nodding blaugh gonk scream stressed sweatdrop heart domokun xp whee wink sad surprised eek confused cool lol mad razz cry evil twisted rolleyes exclaim question idea arrow neutral mrgreen ninja 4laugh rofl pirate talk2hand burning_eyes cheese_whine dramallama wahmbulance emo
Wow! You're loaded!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 4:59 pm
getsumei
turtles rock
what are emotes??? sad
just more to stell *takes*  

toricmpbll

getsumei

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:48 pm
toricmpbll
getsumei
turtles rock
what are emotes??? sad
thought so. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:54 pm
getsumei
toricmpbll
getsumei
turtles rock
what are emotes??? sad
thought so. rolleyes
twisted  

toricmpbll

getsumei

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:00 pm
toricmpbll
getsumei
toricmpbll
getsumei
turtles rock
what are emotes??? sad
thought so. rolleyes
twisted
*sigh* stare  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:48 pm
hmm...  

Winged Guardian Angel

Winged Guardian Angel

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:52 pm
random...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:59 pm
XStalker
random...
If you thought that was random then you should hang out with my friends for a while.  

getsumei

toricmpbll

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:13 pm
getsumei
XStalker
random...
If you thought that was random then you should hang out with my friends for a while.
i like being random xd  
The Gold Mine

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces