Back to Guilds

Tags: Dragonriders of Pern 

Reply Fire of Dragons
OOC: Chat Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who wants a subforum for other dragon rps?
  I do! I do! Me, me, me, me, me...
  Umm...who cares?
  More dragon rps? *faints with joy*
  That's stupid...Stupid! *hits you on the forehead*
View Results

Dystopia Lycanthropia

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:39 am
I give up. x.x;
I'm too busy to ever be able to post in here, now, and I'll only be able to be online two days a week, now. Sorry, but I've got to leave the guild. <33

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:20 pm
If you want to leave, that's your decision, although you'll be missed. I'll back you whatever you choose. I hope I'll see you around.  

Cherished Strawberries
Vice Captain

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100

TheUnicornGirl

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:01 am
Stinks that you're leaving. Most people post less often than that though. crying  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:06 am
Sorry to hear that your leaving. We only have a few active roleplayers right now so things are slow. I hope that changes soon. You will be missed.  

Dragon_Lady_Selene
Captain

TheUnicornGirl

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:40 pm
Whoo, crazy lady at work who's been trying to get me fired actually apologized to me today. Maybe now I can get some work done. My birthday=Monday. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:30 pm
Sorry I kinda of poofed there. My internet hasn't been working the past couple of days. It would log in but kept kicking me off before I could truely post or write anything. but it works now. Yaaaaaaaay! ^^  

Jaz The Demon

Cherished Strawberries
Vice Captain

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:28 pm
Meow! People are here! Sorta! whee Sorry. I'm really really really reallyreallyreally REALLY R E A L L Y hyper right now. Actually. I'm just excited about the Hatching. Mwahahaha! We will have weyrlings! All the little weyrlings! 4laugh heart *faints with joy and hyperness*
Actually, maybe that was my internet-high kicking in again. sweatdrop It does that sometimes...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:33 pm
LOL.

I'm just glad that I have today and tomorrow off from work so that I can actually come up with decent posts and get some work around my own guild done.  

Eldawen

TheUnicornGirl

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:48 pm
whee It's my buh-buh-buh-birthday! WHooo... 22. So much better than last year(21).

Last Year:
I was in the process of breaking up with my boyfriend,
my friends all ditched me that night after work (had to work until 11pm),
had a fight with said ex-boyfriend about why I wouldn't buy him booze(underage),
I had to be up at 4:30am the next morning to sit in a van for a day and a half to get to florida with my fam.

This Year:
Ladies at work made me CUPCAKES!!! (I heart Cupcakes)
Lunch w/ my mom (and NO drama eek )
Easy day at work
Jaden got the first impression! (WHOOT!)
Engaged to my best friend in the whole world!
Time to play on internet! WHoo!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:40 pm
I want my other dragons!!! mrgreen whee

wow, I'm slaphappy. only 4 minutes left of my birthday. Check back in tomorrow.  

TheUnicornGirl

Eldawen

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:02 am
Here's just a little shamless advertising for my own guild:

My guild, Monaco Bay Weyr, is current looking for new members. We are looking for several different positions including Junior Weyrwoman, candidates, weyrlings, full dragonriders, and people to be craftsmen and -women.

I'm about to create a Dolphin Craft hold, so I need people there as well.

There is a link to my guild in my sig. so please just take a look.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:17 am
Yay! You are making a Dolphin Craft Hall! whee Sorry. I'm hyper because I've been waiting for someone to get a Dolphin Crafthall in their guild. heart  

Cherished Strawberries
Vice Captain

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100

Eldawen

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:19 am
XD I know. I toyed with the idea of it at first, but then for some reason I forgot about it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:36 pm
This is weird, but cool. How do I get a female character with a blue in every Pern RP I'm in? This is the first one where I realized that it's a variation of the actual tradition. I never read the last few books, I guess it's something I missed.  

TheUnicornGirl

Cherished Strawberries
Vice Captain

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:30 pm
Well, I sort of like the idea of female blue-riders. It's one of my many quirks. So is the whole Dolphin Crafthall. In fact, I was toying with an idea a few days ago. Do you guys think anyone would join a guild dedicated to a single Hold and Craft? Or two guilds, one for Holds and one for the Crafts? They could be sister guilds with this one, and the three would be all...connected...or something. So that the guilds would work together and Lord Holders and Craftmasters could come to Hatching and stuff and have Conclave or whatever.

Another idea that was rattling in my head. I like the Holders and Crafters, and I thought it would provide a deeper look into the whole Pern experience. What do you guys think? Or should this go in Suggestions?  
Fire of Dragons

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff