Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you know where Roxas is?
  Yes, he's in Twilight Town.
  No! Roxas is in Sora.
  You're both wrong!! He's with me!!!
  NO!!! Roxas is with Axel!!
  ........... I don't know where Roxas goes?
View Results

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:51 pm
Balewarrior
Jisen Meizuki
ty is cool 05
just wait 'til KH Fina Mix comes out... in that game, you see Roxas being named and how he was hooked up with the orgonization... i can't wait!

Everybody couldn't wait for KHFM+.

What % sure are you that it will be released here in the U.S.?

Remember that the Japanese kept KHFM so why would they send us the second one and not the first?

It's about 95% likley that it will be released here. Heck, they even said it might get here as early as this Fall.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:23 am
Like Alixraen said.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

anime__cosmos

7,350 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:21 pm
I'm not sure just hw relevant this is to the topic, but it reminded me of the question:

why do mickey and riku have the same cloaks as org XIII?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:57 am
anime__cosmos
why do mickey and riku have the same cloaks as org XIII?

We have that question somewhere in the other thread. We're not sure about Mickey, but we can guess Riku that he wants to show us that he is embracing both the light and darkness together. My other theory was that maybe Riku and Mickey were trying to infiltrate the Organization, but I don't think the Organization would be that stupid for not noticing Mickey due to his height.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Kenta Starfield

Eloquent Smoker

9,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:20 pm
Well, as the Final Mix scenes show, Roxas and Axel are eating Sea-Salt Ice Cream atop the Clock Tower. Because Roxas leaves and is labeled a "traitor" after his fight with Riku, we can assume this Ice-Cream eating scene happens BEFORE "Deep Dive"(The battle with Riku). Or at least sometime after, before Roxas leaves.

As well, at the very beginning of Final Mix, Roxas is waking up when he is approached by Xemnas. Xemnas shows Sora's name in front of Roxas, then twirls it around and finally places his hand in it. Roxas reads it, "Roxas", and Xemnas says: "A new you." This scene happens in front of the Mansion of Twilight Town. Because of that, Roxas was probably spawned in Twilight Town itself.

The final piece that I think a lot of you are forgetting is the Twilight Town Roxas lives in at the beginning of KH2 is a Simulation town. The Organization obviously can't track down a "created" world, or at least, one that new. And with Riku ("Ansem" at the time) helping DiZ defend the real Twilight Town, the Organization has a bit of trouble getting in. The finally figure out a way TO get it, but are still affected by the simulation (Such as Axel being frozen just as he is about to fight Roxas for the second time). Namine is also held within the simulation to protect her from the Organization so she can chain Sora's memories back together correctly.  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff