Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RosesShadow

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:29 pm
Twins_Axel+Reno
why is demyx in organization XIII? He can't really fight very well

Demyx has every right to be in the Organization. Just because he's not as aggressive as the others doesn't necessarily mean he's incompetent. He has a weapon, he can fight, the very fact he retained some factor of his previous form as a Nobody is something to be considered. He has a strong heart -when a world falls to darkness few are capable of surviving. True, Demyx became a victim, but he was strong enough to leave something tangible behind that Xemnas brought into his Organization.

As long as they are able to complete some sort of mission, say eavesdropping, observing, pulling a few strings -they're qualified. Taking Luxord for example, you barely see him but he's ruling out the events in his favor.

Luxord has his cards, Vexen has his shield, Zexion has his illusions, Demyx has his sitar, Axel has his chakrams (Did I spell that right...? sweatdrop ) , etc.

Do you think Xaldin would still be able to piss me off if he controlled water? xd Making various copies of himself and his spears, creating whirlpools and waterfalls, shields, jets, a water dragon and many, many traps. Oi....wind is enough, thank you.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:40 am
BladedAngel
You mean Demyx when you say cute kid right? cause Xigbars anything but a kid....or do you just mean your view of him, cause that could make since, obviously, Im just bad at interpreting what people mean often times >.<;;;
Yeah, Xigbar is only like a kid when he's causing trouble. Demyx is a kid through and through.  

Trigger Happy Xigbar

Annissina Fhang

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:10 pm
RosesShadow
Twins_Axel+Reno

Demyx has every right to be in the Organization. Just because he's not as aggressive as the others doesn't necessarily mean he's incompetent. He has a weapon, he can fight, the very fact he retained some factor of his previous form as a Nobody is something to be considered. He has a strong heart -when a world falls to darkness few are capable of surviving. True, Demyx became a victim, but he was strong enough to leave something tangible behind that Xemnas brought into his Organization.

As long as they are able to complete some sort of mission, say eavesdropping, observing, pulling a few strings -they're qualified. Taking Luxord for example, you barely see him but he's ruling out the events in his favor.

Luxord has his cards, Vexen has his shield, Zexion has his illusions, Demyx has his sitar, Axel has his chakrams (Did I spell that right...? sweatdrop ) , etc.

Do you think Xaldin would still be able to piss me off if he controlled water? xd Making various copies of himself and his spears, creating whirlpools and waterfalls, shields, jets, a water dragon and many, many traps. Oi....wind is enough, thank you.

I completely agree with you!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:18 am
Demyx CAN fight, he just has self-esteem issues. It took me more than five tries before I beat him (Timed battles=Biggest fun killer of all time), and for some reason everyone had such an easy time with him.

I actually don't think Xaldin can fight, because when you think about it, he was really just hitting you with the wind created by his spears, and if a person needs six lances to protect themsleves with, you'd have to think they're not very confident in their abilities. Xigbar probably can't fight very well either since he was just warping around from place to place whenever you get close enough.  

NaxreXIV

beehive130

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:43 pm
he may not fight WELL but he does cause problems, he's a pain! great distraction. He might build up enough time for others to get to teh scene (to bad they don't care) but himself he's just irritating  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:30 pm
actually i had trouble deafeting him in kh 2.
The hard part for me was when he said "dance water dance" I keep on running out of time... sweatdrop  

HaNa_v2

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:11 pm
hinakoryoma
actually i had trouble deafeting him in kh 2.
The hard part for me was when he said "dance water dance" I keep on running out of time... sweatdrop

If you think fighting against him is terrible in KH2, wait until you play KHFM+ if you had the chance. According to KHinsider, the KH crew "double" the water minions in Demyx's battle. That means that it's going to be double trouble.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:10 pm
He's there to annoy me. Seriously though, He's obviously not weak, I just think he's a little less experienced than the others, I dunno, but he did kick my butt a couple times. xp  

The[Princess]

Fashionable Millionaire

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

[PC] Chaos

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:24 pm
Twins_Axel+Reno

but he can make water dance lol

and if you dont kill his water in 10 secs then you mysteriourly die so that a strong tech lol

and look at zexion he never fights and has no current voice actor  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:31 am
[PC] Chaos
and look at zexion he never fights and has no current voice actor

In GBA, yeah. However, in PS2, no.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Twins_Axel+Reno

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:34 pm
Sorry about the comment. Please don't bite my head off.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:08 am
I won't, but Demyx's puppy, Saïx will! domokun (If you don't know what I'm talking about, go to the funny KH comics topic on page 22 or 23.)  

x- Ryed Raevin -x

Kurine

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 2:09 pm
haha Awwwww, he's too cute to need to fight good anyways. I agree, he probably hasn't had enough experience and maybe he just doesn't wanna fight. I agree... his personality suggests that he has low esteem.. but he makes up for it with other things. ~CUUUUTE~ whee 4laugh  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:45 pm
Twins_Axel+Reno
hmm i new Demyx from Organization XIII. He was one of my friends. True he did not fight well but he really managed the group a lot. If you are wondering what i am talking about me being a member see my profile that might explain some things....  

zcrayahx

Lexy Cascade

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:48 am
Braig Cortex is far from being a kid. He is 36 and getting older. And Demyx is the cutest, most lovable guy in the game. I heart him. And he has such a sexy grin.  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff