Kurama
  Kuwabara
  Yusuke
View Results

Banned_189373

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 4:37 pm
I love that anime and I love Hiei the most! heart  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 7:47 pm
One of meh top series, I own 2 of the movies and seen the series, dibs on Kurama.  

ThreadMasterKazukiX3

darkness323

6,800 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:51 pm
i used to watch it on tv, but it doesnt show anymore and i lost intrest in the show crying crying  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:06 pm
Well I think Yuske is the best but Kurama heart is definently the cutest, especially as Yoko Kurama. heart heart heart

KurimusonChishio

10,340 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100

Tesstory

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:31 pm
Hiei is the best! He's so kawai! Kurama is second best, especially in youko form!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:47 am
Hmm.... all very good charctorz... but meh fav would have 2 be jin.... then hiei... and then kuronue --I hope I'm spelling all this right-- There all very honorabull (kurone in particular) and just all out kewl dudez  

Pleego

Hoshi no Miko

Distinct Member

5,150 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:09 am
Hey, another Kuronue fan! Wickedly awesome ^_^. I find it interesting that you call him honourable considering you only see the real Kuronue for about 5 minutes in the feature length movie. Although that's cool none the less, he did pretty much sacrifice himself to save Kurama... Brave lad.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:42 pm
I don't really remember Kuronue... but then, I didn't really like the movie...

Yu Yu Hakusho was one of the first anime I watched, I really like it!
My first favorite character was Kurama, but Hiei's really close, and Yusuke has grown on me a lot. Kuwabara's OK, but he just doesn't get to be cool. I like Shizure, though.

What's great about YYH, too, is that the English cast is good as well as the Japanese! Also, it's interesting to watch both, 'cause then you notice the differences in dialogue. Some things make more sense in Japanese, but Justin Cook (Yusuke) is hilarious.

I love the music, too! Especially the character vocals; Oogata Megumi (Kurama) has such a great voice!

Yup. There's my general opinion :p
ninja  

Ignolopi

matchrane

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:25 pm
i like yuske i know hes the main character and i usualy don't like them but he's totaly cool  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:01 pm
Ignolopi

What's great about YYH, too, is that the English cast is good as well as the Japanese! Also, it's interesting to watch both, 'cause then you notice the differences in dialogue. Some things make more sense in Japanese, but Justin Cook (Yusuke) is hilarious.

I love the music, too! Especially the character vocals; Oogata Megumi (Kurama) has such a great voice!

Yup. There's my general opinion :p
ninja

That's pretty much my views on the voices! I love watching it in both Japanese and English just because both have such great things to offer!

And YES to the music. I LOVE Ogata Megumi's voice! My favourite image song has got to be Koori no Knaifu wo Daite! It is just so gorgeous and I get this kind of chill whenever I listen to it. Great stuff I tell you, great stuff.  

Hoshi no Miko

Distinct Member

5,150 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Nosferateu9

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:54 am
Wow, they still air that somewhere?! I love that show!! XD  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:19 am
love see it  

Akane Imaizumi

dieingdylan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:21 pm
I heard alot about the show, is it whorth the watch?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:39 pm
dieingdylan
I heard alot about the show, is it whorth the watch?

Personally I would have to say it is. YU Yu Hakusho has a great way of combining a fighting anime with a comedy anime... but with just enough drama and romance to suit almost anyone... You can chalk it up to my being overly emotional if you wish but I have laughed over it, cried over it, and sat at the edge of my seat over it. At the very least check it out, the first episode is something you really don't expect. ^_~  

Hoshi no Miko

Distinct Member

5,150 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Sliph

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:25 am
Personally I thought the first like 4 or 5 episodes were pretty boring. I only really enjoyed the Dark Tournament, the Sensui saga, and some of the demon world saga.

Also Yomi is my favorite character.  
34: Anime

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces