Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Organization XIII Home Thread
How did riku and mickey get organizationXII coats Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's better
Cloud
55%
 55%  [ 25 ]
Sepiroth
44%
 44%  [ 20 ]
Total Votes : 45

G Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 7:43 am
NaxreXIV
jayjaystillhere
well at the end of kh com. riku had the organization coat. I think because ansem (xehanort's heartless) was in riku's heart. xehanort's heartless is somewhat related to xemnas because they both come from the same guy. xehanort Ansem the wise's apprentice. if this didn't make sense I understand its hard to explain. well at least for me
I see what you're getting at, but only the Nobodies have those cloaks, so it wouldn't make sense if Riku got it from Evil Ansem. The only way I can see it is that secretly Riku and Mickey are both Nobodies, which of course if not true, so this could just be on of Kingdom Hearts' many unsolveable mysteries.
ansem gave it to him i mean the good amsem heres a video of itUser Image  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:58 pm
Riku has that cloak before meeting Ansem again. In fact, this video already shown Riku wearing it before meeting Ansem so there's no way Ansem gave it to him during this video.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Annissina Fhang

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 3:21 pm
Jisen Meizuki
Demyx-gurl-Xia
I think Riku might've jump Zexion while he was off guard and jacked his coat. King Mickey must have attacked the organizations tailor.

Nah, I don't think the Organization has a tailor because if they do, we would see that tailor too. However, I think Mickey makes that coat by himself since one of his cartoons was called "The Little Tailor" and he played as the tailor.

they hid him in the closet. >.> <.<  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:03 am
Demyx-gurl-Xia
Jisen Meizuki
Demyx-gurl-Xia
I think Riku might've jump Zexion while he was off guard and jacked his coat. King Mickey must have attacked the organizations tailor.

Nah, I don't think the Organization has a tailor because if they do, we would see that tailor too. However, I think Mickey makes that coat by himself since one of his cartoons was called "The Little Tailor" and he played as the tailor.

eek I don't think they have closet either. sweatdrop  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

G Warrior

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:43 pm
Jisen Meizuki
Riku has that cloak before meeting Ansem again. In fact, this video already shown Riku wearing it before meeting Ansem so there's no way Ansem gave it to him during this video.
i know but whoever said that ansem gave it to them is right  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:10 am
rolleyes maybe mickey used some of his magic to make them so they could go in there but then just how far in there did they go rolleyes 3nodding  

SIYUKIGIRL

650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100

D20Lady

Shirtless Bard

10,750 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:18 am
I know the right answer!

~POOF~

Magic..ooh spooky. >.> <.<;  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:19 pm
blaugh rofl lol blaugh rofl
http://www.gaiaonline.com/avatararena/?mode=vote&key=56rgz6&postid=5417  

G Warrior

Annissina Fhang

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 7:18 pm
Jisen Meizuki
Demyx-gurl-Xia
Jisen Meizuki
Demyx-gurl-Xia

eek I don't think they have closet either. sweatdrop

stare stare stare scream THEY LIVE IN A HUGE ******** CASTLE!!!!! OF COURSE THEY HAVE A CLOSET SOMEWHERE!!!!!!!! stressed stressed stressed  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 5:58 am
i believe in the magic theory  

Alex the cyborg

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

UltimentoLi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:13 am
...IDK, but why did they even have to have organization coats, they could have just wore a big jacket or something. Oh well.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 4:26 am
Jisen Meizuki
ya but what is they already knew him  

G Warrior

G Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 4:28 am
SIYUKIGIRL
rolleyes maybe mickey used some of his magic to make them so they could go in there but then just how far in there did they go rolleyes 3nodding
if i remembered right riku was already in the castle on chain of memories  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:40 pm
riku must have killled one of the members in order 2 get the black coat
but about the king.........i dont know question  

Divine Zim

dante_sparta

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:42 am
Demyx-gurl-Xia
i like that idea  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces