Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Stephenie Meyer Guild™

Back to Guilds

Tags: Twilght, Vampire, Jacob, Edward, New mon 

Reply Eclipse
The Cover of Eclipse/Summary of Eclipse/Release Date Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like the cover?
  OMG! YES!
  It's alright...
  Eww, NO!
  Haven't seen it yet. :3
View Results

Kinara

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:23 pm
Humm, I've seen the cover and I heard that Stephenie believed it would give to much away... Does anyone have any ideas about what the ribbon on the cover is foreshadowing? .______.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 7:07 am
Kinara
Humm, I've seen the summer and I heard that Stephenie believed it would give to much away... Does anyone have any ideas about what the ribbon on the cover is foreshadowing? .______.

You might as well check out the other Eclipse cover thread. They've got some pretty interesting ideas.  

twisted words

Dapper Bloodsucker

R!nalda

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 11:19 am
sunshinexgirl
Wow surprised

are you sure thats how the cover will be? cuz i checked www.stepheniemeyer.com just now and it didnt saw anything about releasing the cover...yet.

but yay its coming out soon! heh. so maybe they will make some t-shirts for eclipse on www.twilightteez.com before school starts!! yay xD

but i think the cover looks....um.....lets just say....FUNKY.....lol.

Well, Stephenie's website isn't updated very often.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:39 pm
blaugh
I'm so happy
^^  

S p r i n k l e

VampireMistressMoonHawke

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 5:37 pm
Hey guys, as your BN employee, I did want to comfirm that yes, Eclispe is supposed to be out on Aug. 7th, however, keep in mind that publishing companies do sometimes push dates back if they're having issues with it. The is no date set for a paperback of New Moon, but it should be around the same time. Anyway, the ISBN for Eclispe is 0316160202, so head over to your bookstore and make sure to reserve a copy or pre-order it. I know at BN, we give you a nice little phone call to remind you, and to let you know when the book comes in, and hold it for you.

Also, Aug. 7th isn't a strict on sale date, so that means that whenever the stores get their copies, they go out on the shelf. So, they could show up early, or they could be late, depending on the warehouse for the store, and the publisher.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:39 am
I love Twilight. I work for a group that reads and reviews books.... i fell in love with twilight. And as much as i can't wait for the movie.... the people they got to play them makes me sad. Oh I have Twilight wall paper.  

Dreamless Fayth

7,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

mykitty_111

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:42 pm
I am soo confused it has to be this one right?:http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/eclipse.html I mean it was on Stephenie Meyer's webpage.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:33 pm
I LUV THE COVER!!!! heart heart heart But i have no idea what it means. Is Bella and Edwards relationship hanging by a thread?? *gasp*  

CoolPickle33

CoolPickle33

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:37 pm
Kinara
Humm, I've seen the cover and I heard that Stephenie believed it would give to much away... Does anyone have any ideas about what the ribbon on the cover is foreshadowing? .______.

Personally i think it has something to do with the well being of forks or Bella and Edwards relationship... but, i will think about it more and come up with something else.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:03 pm
I Cannot Express my Level Of Fangirl-ness i just had... i think i broke my friends ear drum... but
i
can
not
WAIT!!!!
the problem is in canada (where i am) its not coming out till spetember crying
good thing i have a pre-ordered copy....  

the.fly.on.the.wall

vXv_tWiLiGhT~aNgEl_vXv

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:13 pm
The cover must mean somthing but I just can't figure out what... hmmm....

Ok fangirl time:

*I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Squeels* I'm SSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!*

Ok fangirl time over ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:08 pm
*freaks out* that is an awesome cover!  

ConfuZed Intoxication

Rayne Skyver

Shameless Exhibitionist

10,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:18 pm
*jumps up and down and all around* I pre ordered it... i begged my dad to let me use his debt card to do it to XD!! But really.. I'm happy and I know you are all happy for me 3nodding ...... *everyone glares at me* okay maybe not.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:12 pm
Omg, *has to look on amazon to preorder*

*starts hyperventilating* O.O  

Sakki Goisagi

-Radioactive Brat-

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:10 pm
heart If you loved me...

Ooo, I found that out earlier today, and that there are TWO MORE after Eclipse, Minimum! And that there may be a companion to Twilight from Edwards Point of View! The first chapter is actually on her website, so that's promising! EEEE I'm so excited XD Maybe I'll preorder it in May, because I don't have any books to buy then! (and Now I'm blabbering, just like Bella XD Haha!)

...would you donate to my Chyaku Norisu? 12k/64k

Eclipse

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces