Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Stephenie Meyer Guild™

Back to Guilds

Tags: Twilght, Vampire, Jacob, Edward, New mon 

Reply Eclipse
The Red Ribbon Meaning[Eclipse Cover Spoiler] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

twisted words

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:38 am
The tulip meant absolutely nothing, at least according to Stephenie. She said she did pick the cover of Eclipse, so you know it's gotta mean something. Maybe since the ribbon is ripping, Bella's going to cut a big part of her life out? *cough*Jacob*cough*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:38 am
Well to me the tulip ment something but i agree maybe something is Bella is tron, like becomeing a vampire or something like that  

A Thousand Painful Memory

Phantomette

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:43 am
twisted words
*cough*Jacob*cough*

Why does no one like Jacob in this guild?! >__o

I could rant on and on about the wonders of his goodliness, but that might stretch the page.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:55 am
Phantomette
twisted words
*cough*Jacob*cough*

I could rant on and on about the wonders of his goodliness, but that might stretch the page.
Jacob is pretty alsome i like him^^ but not as much as Edward  

Aomidori

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:59 am
I do think it has something to do with Bella's life, and that part of it was torn off... I don't think its Jacob...
Maybe something more essential like Edward, or her being a vampire, being immortal and all. It's like her human life ended there...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:08 am
Phantomette
twisted words
*cough*Jacob*cough*

Spoke my mind. =D  

[ Robyne ]

MagicalLandofPenguins

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:26 am
Bella is torn between two worlds... Her world with Jacob and her world with Edward... She can't have both... At the end of New Moon she asks why she can't have both and I think the ribbon is reflecting how much that is tearing her apart... and I don't NOT like Jacob... I just can't imagine no more Edward.... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:52 am
Alisox
When I looked at it, I saw ribbon, I didnt even think scarf.

I doubt it has anything to do with the story though. The tulip had nothing to do with New Moon.

EDIT: Doesnt look too good to me either, but it is torn. I can see the fray a little there.
the tulip did have something to do with new moon, rember Edward asked Bella to marry him, flowers wedding, that kinda thing, the apple had something to do with Twilight Edawrd or Bella alwasy would eat an apple, the ribbon has to have something to do with it
First, the tulip had nothing to do with the book, as Stephenie said so herself. The apple stood for forbidden fruit. I have no idea what you mean about one always eating an apple.  

Cute_honor_student666

[ the sad cebu ]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:00 am
Eniaco
Maybe it has something to do with "Hanging by a thread"? It looks kinda thread-y and frayed. I think its safe to asume Bella will probably almost die again.
I think thats a given. Bella is....yeah.

There are few ways she could easily survive through a whole book.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:20 am
Lessssseeeee.
I have many ideas as to what this can symbolize..but I also have inside scoop. xD

As for the cover+Eclipse Prom.
She is reading chapter one. I'd tell you exactly what she said...but the site is being a pain. -dies-

The cover *wasn't* supposed to be released until May, but that is the real cover.

Also; as I stated in the other thread; Stephenie did not want the cover shown yet because it would give away too much about the book.

Tis is a ribbon fraying at the top, btw.
See how if you put that with the summary...it is obviously clear?

Raezyn101

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 11:29 am
Cute_honor_student666
Alisox
When I looked at it, I saw ribbon, I didnt even think scarf.

I doubt it has anything to do with the story though. The tulip had nothing to do with New Moon.

EDIT: Doesnt look too good to me either, but it is torn. I can see the fray a little there.
the tulip did have something to do with new moon, rember Edward asked Bella to marry him, flowers wedding, that kinda thing, the apple had something to do with Twilight Edawrd or Bella alwasy would eat an apple, the ribbon has to have something to do with it
First, the tulip had nothing to do with the book, as Stephenie said so herself. The apple stood for forbidden fruit. I have no idea what you mean about one always eating an apple.
it was a joke about them eating the fruit, omg, lolz, i never said that the tulip really ment something but from my veiw it did have some meaning  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:36 pm
Phantomette
twisted words
*cough*Jacob*cough*

eek I do like Jacob. But do you really think that Bella would choose Jacob over Edward?  

twisted words

Dapper Bloodsucker

Phantomette

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:48 pm
twisted words
eek I do like Jacob. But do you really think that Bella would choose Jacob over Edward?
Oy, no.

Personally, if Edward was human, I would never speak to him again in my life, after what he did to Bella.

I thought you were implying that you wanted Jacob out of the picture. My apologies, really!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 1:35 pm
Raezyn101
Lessssseeeee.
I have many ideas as to what this can symbolize..but I also have inside scoop. xD

As for the cover+Eclipse Prom.
She is reading chapter one. I'd tell you exactly what she said...but the site is being a pain. -dies-

The cover *wasn't* supposed to be released until May, but that is the real cover.

Also; as I stated in the other thread; Stephenie did not want the cover shown yet because it would give away too much about the book.

Tis is a ribbon fraying at the top, btw.
See how if you put that with the summary...it is obviously clear?

ok i'm a little slow- obvisouly clear....
like the ribbon is Bella's life (span) and its going to be ended early- meaning she will be a vampire?!?!!?!?!?!?
... thats what i think exclaim  

Tsubasa Rose

Werewolf Garnet

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 2:02 pm
I think it's a symbol that Bella will get a hair cut.

Why?

Because ribbons are sometimes worn in hair, and since it's frayed, it has no more use, so Bella cuts her hair.  
Eclipse

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff