View Results

cmdood

Dedicated Lunatic

9,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:42 am
didn't somebody else already realize this?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 12:28 pm
they're all so smexy. but Xigbar's the Smexiest!  

Trigger Happy Xigbar

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:32 am
There's a thread about them being shirtless, but I don't know where is it. As for your question, I wish it is, but I have a feeling that they have shirts underneath.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:29 am
Well yeah I mean, some of them didn't look like they had a shirt underneath, but I'm not observing that entirely! xd <--- (My reaction right now)  

Shikomiso

Hal B Noire

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:24 am
yah, I have figurine of Axel, and it shows his smexy bare chest...sort of...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:16 pm
Woah....I never really thought of that...they almost look like the akatsukis in naruto 3nodding whee  

HaNa_v2

DStranger

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 5:58 am
Dark_Priest_Hanako
Woah....I never really thought of that...they almost look like the akatsukis in naruto 3nodding whee

I wonder what would happen if they met.....Anyways, I think they would at least be wearing something underneath. It could be different for each member though; some do, some don't  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 8:16 am
ya i think they're wearing something.(cept maybe marluxia) specially larxene. seriously. she must be very uncomfortable being the only girl. she probably has like 70 layers of clothing on at all times.  

dante_sparta

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 6:51 am
dante_sparta
ya i think they're wearing something.(cept maybe marluxia) specially larxene. seriously. she must be very uncomfortable being the only girl. she probably has like 70 layers of clothing on at all times.

Now that you mentioned it, I nearly forgot about Larxene. sweatdrop That would be uncomfortable for her, considering with all the members as guys and no girl. I guess that would explain one of her PMS. LOL xd  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 12:44 pm
SorcerorofDarkness
God that is so hot. I wanna see a picture of those guys without the trenchcoats. Except Larxene! Can't stand her scream

WHAT!!! SHE'S THE ONLY GIRL IN THE ORGINIZATION!?! Don't tell me you'd want to see the others without their shirts... burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes  

pwnd_by_twlt

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 6:36 am
pwnd_by_twlt
SorcerorofDarkness
God that is so hot. I wanna see a picture of those guys without the trenchcoats. Except Larxene! Can't stand her scream

WHAT!!! SHE'S THE ONLY GIRL IN THE ORGINIZATION!?! Don't tell me you'd want to see the others without their shirts... burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes

stare You do know there's a reason for that. Larxene is the ONLY female in the group. Do you really want Larxene to flash her boobs in front of everyone?  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 8:46 pm
Jisen Meizuki
pwnd_by_twlt
SorcerorofDarkness

stare You do know there's a reason for that. Larxene is the ONLY female in the group. Do you really want Larxene to flash her boobs in front of everyone?

yes very much rofl  

Sergeant CJ

- Dvirtual1

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 2:41 am

hmm well if she doesn't then I will!!

* flash!*

*/ /( . )( . ) *

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 6:32 am
sweatdrop ...................................  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

pwnd_by_twlt

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 3:38 pm
eek ... ninja 3nodding smile exclaim blaugh razz arrow twisted cry exclaim sad whee heart stressed stare talk2hand sad xd crying biggrin emo redface cheese_whine twisted surprised ... (random emoticons towards flashng...)  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff