Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark Side or Light Side?
  The Dark Side is the best sauce.
  Destroy the Sith, you must.
View Results

.Frog..Prince.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:40 am
Dang, I should have had a "depends on my mood" or something choice. Bother. And I'm supprised that no one has wanted a black or a white (or even rainbow colored) lightsaber!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:37 am
Black would be so awesome. But I have a split personality, so I'd say Light side with a duel Green - Purple combo, or Dark side with pair of Gauntlets with a red lightsaber mounted in each. So:

[][][][][]{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{

or

Some Jedi like Corran Horn do have White Lightsabers. A Black one isn't really a "LIGHT" saber though is it? (Can you get black light?) As for Rainbow, it wouldn't be good for people with seizers.

I can't really choose a side, because you have great Jedi, like Obi Wan, and great Sith, like Count Dooku and Emperor Palpatine.

Vader is iconically evil, but I'm not a massive fan, as he turns to light in EP 6 (killing the Emperor which annoyed me, since the Emperor is AWSOME). He's a bit of a traitor...

Truth be told, I prefer the Darkside. We English do the best baddies, so stands to reason. Emperor Palpatine, Count Dooku, Darth Maul (I think) and the body of Darth Vader were all ENGLISH actors. Plus Star Wars was filmed in the UK (well, the first one was).

LONG LIVE THE EMPIRE!  

SupremeMasterJ

DesertSkorpion

8,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:11 am
A black light would look purple actually, but it would highlight special wave lengths of colour we can not see in normal light. Check out a scorpion under a black light and it glows. Very wicked LOL  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 2:07 am
But surely, black is the absense of colour, and therefore light, so by definition you cannot have "black light". I am aware of other wavelengths we cannot see (thank you Chemistry A-Level biggrin ) but Ultra violet/Infra Red light isn't black, we just can't see it. And the nearest visable thing to them is Red and Purple.

So really, there is no such thing as black light.  

SupremeMasterJ

Padme18

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:41 am
A Jedi, I am.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:06 pm
Well, alright. How about a really dark grey light(dark)saber, then? I'll leave it to the science nuts to figure out if that would work. I like the idea of the gauntlets a lot.  

.Frog..Prince.

Snowmaiden616

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:01 pm
We are not nuts we are gifted!

I would be on the Light Side because if I had to kill someone it would have to come with a very good reason, such as if I don't kill a Sith The whole universe goes evil. There is no reason for mindless killing of the inocent.

[][][][][][][]{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{

or

[][][][][][][]{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{

or

[][][][][][][][]{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:16 pm
Yes, and that is a most excelent cat you have there.  

.Frog..Prince.

Snowmaiden616

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:43 pm
Oh you liky my cat?? He is soooo cute.

So back to subject. The Light Side rules because in the end....* drum roll please*.......We win!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:36 pm
Points for that, but we get James Earl Jones! Who is Mufasa. And Mufasa is the epitome of cool.  

.Frog..Prince.

GirlPuck

Dedicated Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:14 pm
I would have to say it probably depends on my mood. If I was on the Light side I would want a purple lightsabre, and if I was on the Dark side it would be a double sided one (maybe a dark orange colour).  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:51 pm
Be a double agent for one or the other, and then you can be both!  

.Frog..Prince.

PaCo The Almighty One

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:53 pm
For one to fully understand the Force one must grasp all of it, so I would be gray. I would have a single blade Veridian color  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:49 pm
This is a very interesting thread because my friends and I have recently had this same discussion. Although my one friend plays a Jedi, she admits that at times she has Sith-like tendencies. My other friend has openly admitted that he would be a Bounty Hunter (to use thermal detonators) and be able to wield 4 lightsabers like General Grievous. I didn't know, so we decided that we would be neither and make up a third Force fraction that follows the doctrine of Yoda because Yoda supposedly did some very un-Jedi like things. One example they gave was him throwing his lightsaber. And we all think Yoda is the coolest! whee
My lightsabers would probably be:
A dagger-like one [][][][]|||||||||||||
And a wakazashi-like one [][][][]|||||||||||||||||||||||||

Faraday3

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:43 pm
im on neither. im with the prophets of the dark side. go supreme prophet kadann. he can crush crystal balls and point at someone and they die  
66: Vader's Lashes: A Star Wars Hangout

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff