Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nt_31732

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:07 pm
[PC] Chaos
lindsey lohand had better NOT play kairi or i would die

hillary duff better not find her fat a** playing the part of my sweet, perfect namine or i would...KILL HER...then die lol

LOL.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:59 pm
I don't know... If there were a movie, I would hope it would be animated because live actors would totally kill the characters.... They would probably do someone extremely ugly for Sora or Ansem.....In fact, I would hate any live actors for Sora. Ansem I wouldn't mind too much.  

larxene 12

4,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 6:53 am
larxene 12
I don't know... If there were a movie, I would hope it would be animated because live actors would totally kill the characters.... They would probably do someone extremely ugly for Sora or Ansem.....In fact, I would hate any live actors for Sora. Ansem I wouldn't mind too much.

Not only appearance, but how well they act in the character too. I don't like it when an actor is not acting in the character he is assigned to role in. gonk  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 8:13 am
Jisen Meizuki
larxene 12

Not only appearance, but how well they act in the character too. I don't like it when an actor is not acting in the character he is assigned to role in. gonk
i agree. some actors i don't think could handle the characters.  

dante_sparta

x D i g i t a l D u s t x

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 12:26 am
NO MOVIE! gonk

seriously, it would be too much of a good thing.
leave kh as it is...

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 8:16 pm
I think that if there was a movie that it would be better for it to be in CGI like advent children, that way they could better incorperate the disney characters and the FF and other human characters without the movie being to cheesy with like live action cut and paste cartoons on the film.  

=DarthMarter=

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 7:07 am
=DarthMarter=
I think that if there was a movie that it would be better for it to be in CGI like advent children, that way they could better incorperate the disney characters and the FF and other human characters without the movie being to cheesy with like live action cut and paste cartoons on the film.

True, I was thinking the same way.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 8:43 am
but the movie would still be pretty kool  

dante_sparta

fontelos2

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 9:47 am
Jisen Meizuki
Becka Minato
Truth is, there were sketches and plot themes flying for a kh movie. BUT, disney is so overly protectice of their characters, especially Donald, Goofy, and Mickey, that they refused to allow them in the movie. They didn't want their precious characters to do anything that may blimish their reputation.
Disney FLIPPED when Goofy was 'killed' in kh2, and nearly pulled the plug for kh2. I doubt there will ever be a kh movie... crying

I agree. It would be great to see it, yet at the same time it's disappointing because of Disney. sad

why Disney whhhhyyyyyyy crying  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 6:55 am
MisaxJohan
why Disney whhhhyyyyyyy crying

Because they freaked out if the children see the actually killing and the plot didn't cover it just like them, the children would likely to become criminals. stare As if that would happen, there are other ways that kids will likely turn to criminals besides violent video games. And yet, Disney have some of the "covered killing" in it like Pocahontas and Tarzan.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

WiIIy Wonka

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 7:03 pm
ROFLMAO XD put van desal in there!! he's a baldy but whoopie!! he's AWSOME!! ...

but no.. that actor only works out for other kinds of movies...

how about this movie ends up like Final Fantasy Advent Children?  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 6:39 am
Trigunperson5
how about this movie ends up like Final Fantasy Advent Children?

That's what everyone think the movie is going to end up......  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Parabataiu

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 6:14 pm
I had a dream there was a kh movie. Goofy was driving one of those army trucks with the tarp thrown over the back under which the soldiers sit. You don't see goofys face but you can see the back of his head. Then Soras sitting in the back holding his keyblade like a gun and you only see the bottom half of his face. Very dramatic. Then i went to the toilet adn Kairi was coming on enxt but when i got back my sister was palying Jak X gonk I got pissed in my dream.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 11:18 am
Hilary Duff could play Namine.

The annoyingness could be so matching.  

Kezendia Vandelbelk

Beloved Lunatic

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items