Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sasuke of magenkyou

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:19 am
HEY scream I already took electricity

whatever, I'll take water

Character Name: Tanto Narada
Element: Water
Magic: can freeze water to create various shapes and barriers, "water diamonds", water manipulation, "Tsunami Blast"
Weapons: two ultra-sharpened katana
Personality: social and battle-ready
Apperance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
History/bio: was a warrior for Slorlan under training from the general, his father, but instead he took an oath to be a lone warrior living in an apartment
Family: The Slorlan General, sister in Formvo, mother and cousins in Derwood
Home: Slorlan  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:55 pm
[Can we start the RP yet?] smile  

snubsnub
Crew

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:44 am

I've edited the 'appearance' section of the profile...Hope you guys don't mind seeing this a second time... sweatdrop

Gaian Name: flameangel_child524

Character Name: Kurozuki Houka (Japanese format - family name, given name)

Element: Fire

Magic: can shoot flames from her mouth or her hands in different levels of intensity; can sprout flaming wings as a conduit for flight and as a shield

Weapons: Aside from her flame-producing abilities, Houka prefers hand-to-hand combat, but will use a sword or some other bladed weapon if she has no options left.

Personality: Aloof and detached, but shows some semblance of kindness and concern to - if any - her friends.

Appearance: Though she sports crimson eyes, short, black hair, and a lean, hourglass frame, Houka isn't really one to show off her physical appearance, choosing instead to let her words and actions portray who she really is. However, she does change into a more streamlined, aero-dynamic outfit when a situation calls for it.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.All-out battle outfit. What my avatar currently looks like is her everyday outfit. 3nodding

History/bio: Kurozuki Houka was only seven years old when her parents were killed by a still-unknown assassin, leaving her to care for her younger brother Rikuo, then aged four. The two of them were taken into an orphanage. Unfortunately, the adoption of siblings was rather constrained; after two years, to Houka's dismay, Rikuo was 'taken away' from her by a couple. She was nine, and he six when they were separated.

Anger and despair drove her to leave the orphanage and search for her brother. At 11 years of age, she finally located him, living as one of the more privileged children in the city. Having never forgotten his older sister, Rikuo took her into his home and told her to stay, much to the surprise and consternation of his adoptive parents. Upon learning of their situation, the mother gave in, adding to Rikuo's invitation. However, a fire broke out a few weeks later, and only Houka managed to survive. Frustrated at having lost her brother yet again, this time with no hope of finding him, she sought to throw herself from the highest mountain nearest the city. On the way down, however, a strange creature made itself known to her; as large as an eagle, only with golden, flaming feathers, it caught her in its fiery wings and spoke to her, dissuading Houka from killing herself for, according to the creature, she still had much to do. It was then that Houka gained the ability to produce fire whenever she pleased, and the power of flight using two flaming wings that sprouted from her back.

Now a young woman, Houka roams the streets, teaching other orphaned siblings who don't want to be separated how to fend for themselves, in memory of the younger brother she couldn't protect.

Family: parents and younger brother, now deceased.

Home: Houka considers the entire kingdom of Itamni her home, for she roams the streets of its cities, taking shelter wherever she may find it or with whomever chooses to house her for the night.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:34 pm
ALRIGHT!! Lets do this!! From now on when you want to make a comment out of the story then ((do it in double parnthesis)) whee

Takara loked uninerestingly at the large conferance room, the swirling colors on the ceiling and the burning oil lamps made her forget for an instance that outside it was dark, cold, and black. Ariving early had always worked for her advantage, she could now be peaceful for an hour before the other mages came to discuss the problem of their world. She knew that the other six mages from the other six kingdoms would be arriving within the hour. So thus she settled herself into a chair, letting her blue eyes close, her silver hair fall over her shoulder, and her body rest while she focused on the shadows in the far left corner, they were talking of the excitement that would be coming soon, the liberation that they would get when the walls aroudn them had been destroyed... "oh joy... dark thoughts from the stupid ones" she thought irrately

((E M O-I N G))

Precious_Jade

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:40 pm
Kyle sat on the front porch of her cabin house and gazed over the vast fields that surrounded her home."Ah what a nice day"she day dreamed of flying through the air with the birds and communicating with them she loved birds almost as much as she loved to day dream of flying.She waited outside for Hazel, her guardian to arrive today Hazel would teach her hand to hand combat. Kyle loathed training because it involved fighting and Kyle hated fighting and blood. She would never use it so why should she practice it.Jerlin was peaceful and quiet. Nothing really happened there and thats the way she liked it.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:14 pm
Emerald awokened. She sat up in her bed, yawned and stretched her arms out. She quickly got out of bed and changed into her usual clothes.
She took her bow and arrows, and her new wepon, the mace. It was huge, she could barely lift it. I should leave Derwood Castle for a bit, I want to explore the forest a bit more.

snubsnub
Crew

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:17 am

Leg muscles tensed, knuckles whitened from the intensity of the grip.

Inhale...1...2...exhale...

Kurozuki Houka jumped up off the branch she'd been crouching on, away from the dark figure that had been following her ever since she got to the woods on the outskirts of the kingdom of Itamni. And for the first time since she witnessed her brother and his parents' house burn - with them still trapped inside - she felt not fear, but anxiety.
She was tempted to confront the creature - whatever it was - and assuage the negative emotions prompted by the shadowy being's appearance, but she had more pressing matters to attend to. She reached up and brushed a few stray jet-black strands out of her eyes. Thank goodness for short hair...

((Uh, E-M-O-I-N-G, are we supposed to be heading to your kingdom or something? I'm a bit lost here, so I'll edit this post as soon as I get your PM. You don't mind sending your reply through a PM, do you? sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:30 am

((i'm assuming that it starts where we all meet at one place, liek a meeting hall for all 7 mages to meet and converse about the problem of the perpetual night thing)) sweatdrop

Takara let her mind wander lazilly thru thru the hallways of this castle, her spirit controling and manipulateing every spirit that she found to explore more. The castle was in the middle of a large forest of ancient oaks that towered, thirty feet in diameter. Supposedly all of the mages would come and discuss the problem of the darkness. Her shadow birds would deliver the messages to each individual person, they would be here within three days, that was when the meeting would begin.

((E M O-I N G))

snubsnub
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:37 pm
Emerald sat in a tall, ancient tree, on the highest branch. She browsed the area. Behind her was her home, Derwood, and before her, was a 3 day trip to a certain place to discuss about the darkness. "The meeting is 3 days from now. I better start moving or I won't make it in time."
She jumped from the tree branch and landed on the ground kneeling, with only a couple bloody knuckles. "And so, the travel begins."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:00 pm
Bellemiere was never late for anything, in fact she was always early, it gave her the advantage against the others. Yawning from lack of sleep, she knocked lightly on the door getting gradually louder as her lack of patience wore thin. She snorted. She wasn't looking forward to seeing the others, all that would come would be yelling and argueing, they could never get anything done, to a point that she didn't know what these meetings were for anymore...

She stretched her arms and knocked again louder this time, and pushed a silvery strand of hair out of her face. Bellemiere laughed, thinking of the arguements ahead of her.

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

snubsnub
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:03 pm
The sun was starting to set, and Emerald looked up ahead and in the distance, the meeting hall stood in place. "I'm here already? Well that was quick." Emerald, was very patient, not like this girl banging loudly on the entrance door. Emerald tied her blue hair in a pony tail, leaving her bangs hand out, and approched the girl. Do not be decieved by Emerald's looks though. She looked like she was 17 or 18, but she was acutally 120. Emerald laughed out loud at the site of her. "You'll never get in like that".  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:01 pm
*outside the hall taraka is in*
"hey taraka, I made it, left slorlan an hour ago to get here, let's discuss the problem, first off, how or when are we going to fight back against the demons?" ask tanto as he took a seat, shaking the water from his shoes  

sasuke of magenkyou

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 2:12 pm
Bellemiere turned to the girl with a cool smile. "Well if that won't work then how about another way?" She laughed cockily as she lifted her foot and kicked it open with a swift boot. She strode into the confrence room with and smile and sat down as if nothing had happened spinning her chair, and smiling cooly.

"Hello. So what's on the agenda today?" She asked the other two and nodded to the girl at the door. "Sorry about your door, but it was asking for it." Bellemiere gave a dry laugh, knowing she would be the only one to find it humorous.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:26 pm
Emerald ignored the girl, knowing that this wasn't her door, and entered the conferance room. She quickly browsed the room, grinned, and thought of all the times she had to come here and argue with the others.
But it quickly turned to an emotional frown, and looked down at the floor.
She remembered the times with her sister, how they were so close. But when they fought against those demons, she couldn't protect her.
She shook her head. "Just remember the good times, and nothing more. Forget the past and move on."

She picked out a chair, which was next to the girl, and quietly placed her wepons beside the chair. She crossed her legs, waiting for the discussion to begin. The sooner it started, and the quicker it ended, the faster we could solve this problem.

snubsnub
Crew

((E M O-I N G))

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:10 am
Takara slowly surveyed the people that had already come in, should had been waiting for quite a time but that didn't make her irritated, instead she smiled warmly at the new comers and strode to the front of the room and clapped her hands loudly, "Everyone. Please take your seats." When they continued to ignore her she snapped the fingers once and three small shadows came forward to the ground beneath her. "My friends I would appreciate if you would guard the three doors. The last thing that we need is a spy." The shadows vibrated and slithered off to guard the huge gold lit room. "Ladies and gentleman! I wuld like to call this meeting to order. However before we begin we need to wait for the other two mages."

13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff