Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Back to Guilds

"Helping" Final Fantasy fans with their addictions since 2004. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, RPGs, Square Enix 

Reply Questions, Answers, and FAQs
Final Fantasy XII pairings Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I have five toes on my...
  Left foot
  Right foot
  Nasel passages
View Results

AngeIIusMalus

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 6:45 am
Balthier x Fran-

if you talk to the NPC in the beginning of the game when you take Basch to find Balthier there's all kinds of refrances that they're a couple...also when you do that side quest when you hook that one Viera and Hume up. plus they're close partners, share close quarters, face dangerous situations together...they're sure to be more than just partners...it's the basic nature of things...

Vaan x Penelo-

The whole girl next door thing... most easily plausible

OR

Larasa x Penelo-

Penelo totally flirts with Larasa in every part he pop up in with the group...
all "...I've been thinking of it as a good luck charm" *sweet smile*
and all comforting him after you pwn his brother
and then in her letter at the end "I can't wait to see you..."

Basch x Ashe-

tho...it would make Basch kind of a *****.... he's totally into her...and the old falling for your body guard cliche...
and then in Penelo's letter at the end about Ashe missing Basch and Basch all blushing when he reads the letter X3....

Balthier x Ashe is plausible-

they do seem to have a Han Solo/Princess Lea thing going on throughout the whole game...they might have a fling, but it would never work since Balthier's a free-as-a-bird Sky Pirate and Ashe is Queen and all... you know how these things go..  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 5:58 pm
rofl Han Solo/ Leia... I never would've thought of that. blaugh Hey, it worked out for them. xd

But, those NPCs, they never say anything that could be more than just two friends walking together. confused

As for close quarters, what ever happened to platonic friends? I can't see 50+ Fran being in love with a 21 hot-headed ladies man. sweatdrop  

ArikaiHart

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 3:40 pm
Tsuki Chan Sempai
Balthier x Ashe is plausible-

they do seem to have a Han Solo/Princess Lea thing going on throughout the whole game...they might have a fling, but it would never work since Balthier's a free-as-a-bird Sky Pirate and Ashe is Queen and all... you know how these things go..

I dunno, I don't really like this pairing, but it's always reminded me of Zidane and Dagger.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 8:39 pm
ArikaiHart
They're like CLAMP. =O Damn them! xd

But, didn't they kiss in X? I don't remember~ sweatdrop
yes they did its like the biggest scene, remember its dark shes crying then he lays it on her then they like sink and swim in the water smiling and holding hands, its a BIG scene, in fact i think its on the box in the back  

Ace_Is_Fair

ArikaiHart

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 9:04 pm
It's not on the back, but the front of the instruction booklet ((who actually reads those anyways?)) blaugh

I can't really remember details like that... I mean, I remember the general scene, but beyond that is a mystery...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:28 pm
I honestly don't see any real in game pairings, they're all mostly fan made pairings in my opinion...

The only exception is maybe Ashe and um...the guy she married...Rex? I can't remember his name. XD Well, that's obvious though.

Libra Zebra

4,800 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:18 pm
[Salamandra]
I honestly don't see any real in game pairings, they're all mostly fan made pairings in my opinion...

The only exception is maybe Ashe and um...the guy she married...Rex? I can't remember his name. XD Well, that's obvious though.

Heh, Reks is a different guy; you're thinking of Rassler. But with one possible exception (which I mentioned above), you're pretty much right...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:42 pm
Ravenwolf
Balthier/Fran. Not only my favorite pairing, but it does have quite a bit of support behind it...

Kay, I finally saw what I'm fairly certain is the picture you're refering to (with Fran pinching Balthier's hand as it's around her shoulders) and it looks more like someone tactfully rejecting someone's advances. xd

And, on a totally separte note, Bacsh/Fran is really cute. =O I know it'd probably never happen, but they've both got this 'older-person-amongst-a-whole-bunch-of-immature-kids' vibe.  

ArikaiHart

Elisabell-angel enraged

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:44 pm
Balthier×Fran, Vaan×Penelo, and Ashe×Basch. Vaan×Fran [ooh rhyming] Ashe×Balthier[illegal], and Penelo×Balthier [basically everyone with Balthier. smile ]  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:34 pm
Balthier's such a man-whore. xd He's like, paired with EVERYONE. Balthier/Vaan is nothing I want to see (Basch/Noah, on that note, is another thing that has no business being written).  

ArikaiHart

ImmersiaVIII

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:03 am
lol BALTHIER/FRAN FTW!!!!!
Vaan is a little bit of a hormone-grenade so if i were Penelo i'd watch out.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:24 am
I'm surprised more hasn't been said about a Penelo/Larsa pairing.

And yes they did kiss in X.  

Maluc_Fieri

8,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

moiori

4,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:42 am
Umm,hmm, as i understand it(and i don't remember where i heard all this either but...) appearently if you had to pair the main people up itwould be VaanxPenelo which makes a lot of sense if you think about it, BalthierxAshe and BaschxFran. I got this from a conversation someone was having online but i can kinda see them.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:54 pm
Libra Zebra

Well some are but most are real.......

As for the "did yuna and tidus really kiss" hope I don't sound gross or anything but YESS FOR THE LONGEST TIME!!! rofl  

xXx_cherrycraze_xXx

Terror Of DeathX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:26 pm
xXx_cherrycraze_xXx
Libra Zebra

Well some are but most are real.......

As for the "did yuna and tidus really kiss" hope I don't sound gross or anything but YESS FOR THE LONGEST TIME!!! rofl
And under water for like a whole min while doing so ROFL  
Questions, Answers, and FAQs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces