Back to Guilds

Tags: Twilght, Vampire, Jacob, Edward, New mon 

Reply Eclipse
How many more books are after "Eclipse"? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you want Eclipse to be the last book?
  A: Ya
  B: NOO!! KEEP WRITING STEPHANIE!!
  C: IDK
View Results

vXv_tWiLiGhT~aNgEl_vXv

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 6:36 pm
I think I remember her saying that there were stilll going to be more books after Eclipse, so... Yay!  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 12:33 pm
When I met her she told us that she has rough outlines for books five and six, but she also says she knows when to stop. She hates it when books try and stretch themselves too far, so if it seems to be getting that way she'll stop. Not her exact quote, but that's basically what she said.  

DontKicktheBrit

lunapinnn

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 12:59 pm
I'm pretty sure there's gonna be a fourth book and there's Midnight Sun which is about Edward... but it might not come out... *tear*  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 3:39 am
eclipse isnt her last book...theres still breaking dawn and midnight sun!!!
but shes changing narrarators...*most likely 2 jacob evil *
lolz  

littletrinigyul

Man Tampon

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 5:14 pm
She has outlines for books 5 and 6 but Bella and Edward wont be the main characters as their story would alreayd of been told but they will still be in in the books. Also Bella won't be narrating them.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 8:04 pm
Just go to
www.stepheniemeyer.com
I think she plans to make Eclipse and then two books after it.
((Not including Middnight Sun that is a different perspective. And if you go to the site click other projects arrow then Midnight Sun arrow go to bottom and read the first chapter ^ ^))  

Anne_Hijme

Helpful Monster

Siren Cullen

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 9:25 pm
franklin-chan
I'm pretty sure there's gonna be a fourth book and there's Midnight Sun which is about Edward... but it might not come out... *tear*

Midnight Sun is not about Edward. It is about Bella but from his pov. As is Twilight is about Eward from Bella's pov.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:07 am
I know there are going to be more books but they probably won't talk about Edward or bella alot but more of Edward's family or Jacobs. But right now Waiting for Eclipse to come out is killing me gonk
Why can't it come out sooner? crying

Luscious Tiger

Annabelle Lies

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:02 am
midnight sun and breaking dawn =]  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:01 pm
Just an idea- what if books 5 and 6 are told from another vampire's (like Alice) point of view? Maybe focusing more on the other vampires in Edwards family or something? I think that would be pretty cool xd  

Accidental Affinity

x l o v e b i s c u i t

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:50 pm
[[.C o t t o n.]]

lol.
No.
Stephenie Meyer already started on the fourth book.
:3

O: I always thought this was just going to be a three book series.
I'm so happy now. >.<

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:22 am
[~Rumbling-Hearts~]
I'm having my doubts that it is cuz Bella is supposed to become a vamp, and wouldn't Ms. Meyer want to record her next life? I'm still confused. I don't want to Eclipse to be the last one though. I'm hooked on Bella and Edward!! mrgreen

Ok, now I want to know how many other books there are going to be after eclipse.

P.S. sorry. i just happen to have alot of questions....

if you go on her webpage she has 2 more planed after eclipse  

zomgtheownageisunbearable

Ita_Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:02 pm
she has already began the 4th book if u look at her site www.stepheniemeyer.com
it has her current projects posted and the 4th is shown.....the title i mean  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:09 am
She is writing Breaking Dawn, as mentioned before. Also, she's a very passionate writer, and loves her books very much. At least that's what I think. She says after she's done with Bella and Edward's story, she might write from a different perspective. I doubt it will be Jacob's. I'd like to know more about the Volturi. As far as Midnight Sun goes, that's a side project. It might not be released, but if I know Steph, she's going to do a spectactular job on it and will release it.  

dalia salvd

Distrustful Investigator

16,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Bookworm 100

Genius __ Insanity

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:59 pm
um...ok question....

1. Do we know FOR SURE that Bella IS becomin a vamp w/in these next couple of books?

2. Am I the only one afraid of the fact that she's switching POVs? I mean, doesnt that make anyone else nervous about what that means for Bella?

That's all for now, i'll pro'ly have some more later though. xd

Eclipse

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces