Submit

Poll!
  For the lucky winners!!
View Results

Pensakura

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 3:36 pm
Yeah, there are some awesome petitions, I hate all the recent items. mad  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 1:20 pm
I don't mind the new items, mostly the hair, they add more customization possibilites tthen before with the not so unique hair we used to have.

From the way a development team goes through is that they recieve a planning from the conception team. So they don't really make the decisions. Also the conceptors won,t scrap an idea because somebody submitted a better one, they will just release that better idea later on (unless you make a pretty big petition or something for a certain item.  

Vendel

7,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200

Pensakura

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 2:54 pm
I dunno, all the hair can get annoying. I like my hairstyle to, I think it defines me.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 7:35 pm
yeah, i understand what you mean with more customization, but what gets me is why release them so close together?

[kookies]
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

RoninRampage

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:52 pm
i like my hair....save the fact my hair doesnt come in black....why is it this is like one of like only 4 hairs that isnt in black...what of us metal heads with long hair..(old me) we wish to represent ourselves on gaia  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:17 am
yeah, i wish somehow with the inks we collect could be used to create your own color

[kookies]
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

cherrish_girl

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:21 pm
[kookies]
I haven't gotten one yet

me too

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:32 pm
goddess_elppy
Maybe this is just going to be the Year of Crappy MC's. gonk

I just wanna know why they're not taking our suggestions? Maybe they've got a new team of designers and they don't know crap about cool stuff? And think that they know better what we want than we do?

Which reminds me, I have a constructive criticism page in the forums. I'll be posting it in teh guild around the 15th so that more people can tell Gaia what they think without all the; "ZOMG IL it!! Kthxbai!" or.... "It sux." Cause if the admins really read everything, maybe that'll do some good. And you never SEE those kinds of threads, do ya?

*headdesk*
1st. Did you read the announcement fully? It said that two are items that users have wanted for a long time.
2nd. I have seen some mods/admins post in 'the official gaia item thread' or whatever, before.
3rd.I have seen plenty.
4th. I'm not aiming this at you, but like everyone: Don't b***h about the event items, or even the monthly collectibles. They have other stuff Gaia-related, thus rendering less time on the items, and events, and such. A lot of people take this all for granted.Hell, I'm in a computer programming (intro) class in my school, and we're just learning how to make the computer make a new window, and such (with javascript). That's hard enough. imagine how hard it is for them to do all that they do!
---END RANT-LIKE DISCUSSION HERE---  

x_gokai-okuzuko_x

Impassioned Misfit

Pensakura

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:31 am
>.> Okay....  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:58 am
Pensakura
>.> Okay....

getsumei

[kookies]
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:24 pm
yeah whatever, this was posted before they were released...

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 3:00 pm
Those halo's look absolutely horrible.  

Kyokuzu-Okami

[kookies]
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 3:15 pm
which ones?

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 2:50 pm
Okami is probably referring to those april fool's ones  

AngelMuerto

Vice Captain

Avenger

AngelMuerto

Vice Captain

Avenger

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 2:52 pm
RoninRampage
i like my hair....save the fact my hair doesnt come in black....why is it this is like one of like only 4 hairs that isnt in black...what of us metal heads with long hair..(old me) we wish to represent ourselves on gaia

exactly. i wish gaia had more long hair choices, for guys, to pick from. ones that don't look all stupid and everything.  
The Gold Mine

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff