Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
Movie that scared the bajeezus out of you as a kid Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blitzy Zulander

Hesitant Protagonist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:29 am
I guess the first movie I actually saw that scared me was Sceam, I couldn't finish watching it the first time. The one that scared me the most when I was little was the Child's Play movies, I never saw them but Chuckie freaked me right out, still does.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:12 am
The Birds scared the crap out of me because when I watched it, I lived out in the countryside. Let's just say that it gave me a whole new look on the literally hundreds of birds that watched you from power lines and trees.  

Volie

Lucky Feminist Ducky

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:14 pm
haha. I still can't go swimming by myself, even in a pool, because of Jaws. Plus, the Exorcist, while I adore it today, made me so scared when I was 12 that I had to start sleeping with stuffed animals again after years of being a "big girl" cry  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:31 pm
As a child I tried to avoid the scary ones, but the Dark Crystal really freaked me out. I think it's because of the puppets. xp  

TasteTheRainbow88

charisma 71

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:12 pm
I watched "Poltergeist " when I was 3 or 4 and I was so scared for the longest time and had to sleep with a huge battery lattern thing all night. The only part I even remember now is the little girl at the end and her evil half in the mirror or something & her bed flying and something to do with a red phone...I also saw Child's Play and never again did I play with Baby Dolls, only stuffed animals. I'm 23 now & still have nothing to do with dolls, even though I don't find that movie scary anymore. Also watched Exorcist when I was like 10 or something and still think that movie is the scariest because I believe it could really happen. domokun  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:54 pm
THE BRAVE LITTLE TOASTER. eek
Dead serious.

The Mercenary Deadpool

peaches_in_my_pants

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:37 pm
fireymagma
the exorcist. i saw that on TV and I never wanted to watch TV again. LOL

i remember just seeing the part where the girl crab walked down the stairs on the preview channel and that freaked me out for years to come...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:39 pm
lain[chan]
Dead serious.

Same here (scary clown). Also, for me, I would have to say Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade where the bad guy got old really fast, and then this old Japanese cartoon they played on the Disny channel when I was a little kid. It was called Unico and the bad guy was REALLY scary!  

Lucky_Blue_Dragon

The Mercenary Deadpool

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 5:52 am
Lucky_Blue_Dragon
lain[chan]
Dead serious.

Same here (scary clown). Also, for me, I would have to say Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade where the bad guy got old really fast, and then this old Japanese cartoon they played on the Disny channel when I was a little kid. It was called Unico and the bad guy was REALLY scary!

FINALLY! Someone else who saw the damn fireman clown!!!!! I tell people about that and they look at me like i'm effin crazy! stare  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:53 am
I saw Jurrasic Park when I was 4, along with the Poltergeist. Since then, I don't like dinosaurs or clowns *shudder*  

xXShigure_SohmaXx

Marco183

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:57 am
All Freddy Movies but by 17 I'd owned them xp  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 10:13 pm
lain[chan]
Lucky_Blue_Dragon
lain[chan]
Dead serious.

FINALLY! Someone else who saw the damn fireman clown!!!!! I tell people about that and they look at me like i'm effin crazy! stare

Ha ha! That was, overall, a pretty dark cartoon. From what I remember.  

Lucky_Blue_Dragon

Drakemaster_14

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 8:43 am
It was for me. That Clown was freaking scary.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:26 am
Lucky_Blue_Dragon
lain[chan]
Lucky_Blue_Dragon
lain[chan]
Dead serious.

Ha ha! That was, overall, a pretty dark cartoon. From what I remember.

It was indeed. And then there were strangely scary little happy songs in the middle... Idk, the whole thing still disturbs me to this day...  

The Mercenary Deadpool

Lucky_Blue_Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:17 am
Oh yeah! And that Little Nemo goes to Slumberland cartoon. I don't remember much of that movie at all, but something in it scared me a lot as a kid.  
T3h Movie World

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff