Yes
  No
  Gold Please
View Results

moko123456789

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:56 pm
i can bearly rember what i had for dinner 3 days ago xp  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 1:32 am
Uh - huh, i think it was Akazukin Cha-cha or Zenki. can't tell which but those are the earliest i could remember.  

kohana28

gabrielalolita

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 7:50 pm
latinafreak
My very first anime was Sailor moon i was obsessed with it sweatdrop and Dragonball then pokemon, cardcaptors, Dragonball Z, Digimon, Inuyasha and all the other animes after XD
Me tttttoooooooo heart  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 8:51 am
gabrielalolita
latinafreak
My very first anime was Sailor moon i was obsessed with it sweatdrop and Dragonball then pokemon, cardcaptors, Dragonball Z, Digimon, Inuyasha and all the other animes after XD
Me tttttoooooooo heart

me 3  

__X__Naomi__X__

UnicornPower

5,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 12:23 pm
Dude, I sincerely have no idea, but somehow I remember the very first anime I ever watched was one named Fly xD
(I only remember it because somehow I still have the opening theme in portuguese somewhere on my computer emo )
Well, at least that was the name given to it in Brazil, I don't know about here in US.

Then there was Magic Knights Rayearth ( Gotta love it heart ), together with the first season of Sailor Moon. They also showed Dragon Ball (yes, without the Z), and I think Speed Racer, and some others I can't think of for the life of me.

Later on, Cartoon Network in Brazil was THE best channel ever, for they showed the rest of the Sailor Moon series (from Sailor Moon R to Sailor Moon Stars, and everything in-between, but they never re-showed the very first season), ALL of Rurouni Kenshin 'til the very end, ALL of Card Captor Sakura (which is still one of my ultimate favorite animes), and tons, tons of other animes I loved, which includes Super Pig (gotta love it XD), Beyblade (bleah), Corrector Yui (♥), Cowboy Bebop, Digimon, Pokemon, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball GT, El Hazard, Evangelion, Gundam Wing, Hamtaro, Hikaru no GO, Inuyasha, Juubei-chan (♥♥♥), Yuu Yuu Hakusho, Yamato (believe it or not, LoL), Trigun, Transformers, Tenchi Muyo!, Super Gals, Street Fighter, Shurato, Monster Rancher, Shaman King, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Saint Seya, Patlabor (♥♥♥), Outlaw Star, One Piece, Naruto, Mahou Tsukai Tai!, and.... ~breathes heavily~

Yeah, I needed a list for that. xD

Hah, do you love Brazilian Cartoon Network or what? xd

I didn't even remember half these animes until I looked them up ♥

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 11:24 am
sailor moon
or
yu yu hakusho

pure as snow

Fashionable Fairy

ThreadMasterKazukiX3

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 7:18 pm
Little Nemo.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:13 pm
UnicornPower
Dude, I sincerely have no idea, but somehow I remember the very first anime I ever watched was one named Fly xD
(I only remember it because somehow I still have the opening theme in portuguese somewhere on my computer emo )
Well, at least that was the name given to it in Brazil, I don't know about here in US.

Then there was Magic Knights Rayearth ( Gotta love it heart ), together with the first season of Sailor Moon. They also showed Dragon Ball (yes, without the Z), and I think Speed Racer, and some others I can't think of for the life of me.

Later on, Cartoon Network in Brazil was THE best channel ever, for they showed the rest of the Sailor Moon series (from Sailor Moon R to Sailor Moon Stars, and everything in-between, but they never re-showed the very first season), ALL of Rurouni Kenshin 'til the very end, ALL of Card Captor Sakura (which is still one of my ultimate favorite animes), and tons, tons of other animes I loved, which includes Super Pig (gotta love it XD), Beyblade (bleah), Corrector Yui (♥), Cowboy Bebop, Digimon, Pokemon, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball GT, El Hazard, Evangelion, Gundam Wing, Hamtaro, Hikaru no GO, Inuyasha, Juubei-chan (♥♥♥), Yuu Yuu Hakusho, Yamato (believe it or not, LoL), Trigun, Transformers, Tenchi Muyo!, Super Gals, Street Fighter, Shurato, Monster Rancher, Shaman King, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Saint Seya, Patlabor (♥♥♥), Outlaw Star, One Piece, Naruto, Mahou Tsukai Tai!, and.... ~breathes heavily~

Yeah, I needed a list for that. xD

Hah, do you love Brazilian Cartoon Network or what? xd

I didn't even remember half these animes until I looked them up ♥

Wow! That's quite a line up! I remember the US Toonami usually showed like a small portion of what you mentioned, and the rest was just old shows like superfriends and johnny quest... whee  

xDorminx

Invisible Citizen

6,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

Digital Bee

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:20 am
My first anime would be Dragon Ball, Cardcaptor Sakura and Sailor Moon. But, I thought it is a cartoon, not an anime. Anyway, last year, I realised that anime and cartoon are two different things.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:53 pm
Like so many others..my first anime was Sailor Moon. xD I used to watch it when I got home from school, my little brother watched it to. xd Well..I wouldn't let him change the channel.. >_>  

Xx_MischeviousAngel_xX

The Land And Water

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:20 pm
My first anime was most likely DragonBall Z. I think my brother got me into it because when I was watching it his favorite anime was DragonBall Z as well. I also remember watching it almost everyday with my Nana on Toonami (how I miss you so.)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:04 pm
I guess my first anime would have to be pokemon because I didn't start watchin sailor moon, dragonball z, tenchi, or outlaw star until i was a bit older. I guess that my first anime inpact. ^_^  

Kannabadazz

cryoce

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:49 am
tenchi pirate  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:08 pm
The Land And Water
My first anime was most likely DragonBall Z. I think my brother got me into it because when I was watching it his favorite anime was DragonBall Z as well. I also remember watching it almost everyday with my Nana on Toonami (how I miss you so.)

ah, old school Toonami, those were the days! wink  

xDorminx

Invisible Citizen

6,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

Schizophrenic Demon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:52 pm
my first anime and im not talking about the lil anime shows on cartoon network and toonami im talkin real actuall hardcore guns blazin blood gushing people dieing anime was blue submarine. after that first viewing i was freaking addicted...but of course since i wathced it at a young age and none the less on tv i didn't know what it was called....so for the last couple of years i had been searching and finally about a month ago my brother told me he had it......talk about a joy i about kissed him i watched it over and over it was just as i rembered the beauty of it was magnificent and that was my first anime and my favorite.  
34: Anime

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff